AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2016-11-29, 08:03   Link #1
abc0716

Various ACG events at South East Asia

Been consider for a while whether to create this thread or not, somehow decided to do it so. Main purpose is discussing about non AFA (Anime Festival Asia)-affiliated ACG events holding at SEA. (Probably more focus on Singapore & Malaysia because of geographical reason, any users from other SEA countries are welcome to share your nearby events. )

So after AFASG ended few days ago, EOY is the next / last major ACG event in SG at this year, along with Comic Fiesta on MY.

I personally will pass CF (distance, travel time...), but likely to attend EOY although it's a pro-cosplaying event (less interest on it).

So any users here wish to have a meetup on next Sat/Sun (EOY)? To 'expiate' the chance we missed during AFA...
abc0716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-29, 22:38   Link #2
abc0716

Just found an old e-mail stating that there's a concert of one of the Love Live's VA at KL. (on Jan 2017)
Old 2016-11-30, 20:39   Link #3
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Haven't you learn anything at this year AFA?

Crossdressing is currently hot right now. Expect lots of guy cosplaying as love live characters. :lol:
Old 2016-11-30, 22:36   Link #4
abc0716

Quote:
Originally Posted by agetreme View Post
Haven't you learn anything at this year AFA?

Crossdressing is currently hot right now. Expect lots of guy cosplaying as love live characters. :lol:
Pretty sure that you misunderstand what I said on previous posts.

Less interest ≠ dislike/hate. And I didn't say anything negative about LL / crosdressing in cosplaying field...

Well about EOY, too bad one of the guest artist, Miko, is not the miko that performed many (funny) Touhou songs. But I'll still gonna check this event out anyway. (Although I'm really not familiar with NND things)
Old 2016-12-02, 09:12   Link #5
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by abc0716 View Post
Pretty sure that you misunderstand what I said on previous posts.

Less interest ≠ dislike/hate. And I didn't say anything negative about LL / crosdressing in cosplaying field...

Well about EOY, too bad one of the guest artist, Miko, is not the miko that performed many (funny) Touhou songs. But I'll still gonna check this event out anyway. (Although I'm really not familiar with NND things)
Aww... I am just giving you suggestion on what to cosplay as.....

Joke aside, I never been to that event before so good luck with that and report back.
Old 2016-12-11, 02:52   Link #6
abc0716

Just went to Marina Barrage (venue of EOY) at few hours ago, right after my work is over + had breakfast at nearby FC.

Perhaps I arrived there too early (<10am), most of the exhibitors hadn't fully set-up their stalls, plus not much cosers arrive there yet...

Loitered around the area for about 1 hour then left there around 11.30am (was planned to stay until the starting of 1st stage performance but fatigue made me retreat early)...

At least got took some photos of itasha/bikes & bought something before leaving...

Images
Itasha + Itabikes
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Images
Things I bought
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?