AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2017-03-15, 22:14   Link #22481
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Got the permanent Nobu and the Gourd/Bowl CEs from the shop. I think that's probably good enough for today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryoshi View Post
Completely forgot how this event is suppose to go, and it doesn't help that I've already LB'd the event CEs from two years ago (dang it's been so long already...)... Hrm... maybe I should do some rolls for CEs...
If you're going for Nobu first and foremost, I figure the best way to do it is to aim for the Honnouji Point CEs first, then the Skulls, then work on farming the other event currency to clear out the shop. Since you've clearly done the event before, you should at least be part-way toward Nobu (if not completely cleared), and you should also already have event CEs (both gacha and shop), so you can probably skip right to farming for event currency and clearing the shop. You'll still want to farm Honnouji Points, though, since there's some nice mats on that list (as well as Quartz, Apples, and a metric shitton of QP) and a Lore at 1.5M. Going to be a few days before we can start to farm mats efficiently, but the payout in Honnouji Points is pretty good from the gold stages. Shame we only get one go a day on those...

Last edited by quigonkenny; 2017-03-15 at 22:25.
quigonkenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-16, 02:34   Link #22482
Klard
The cilvilain

Here is some ARRRRR https://twitter.com/MONO73004236/sta...99195313319936
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

For now i will do event slowly, no need to rush
Old 2017-03-16, 03:32   Link #22483
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klard View Post
For now i will do event slowly, no need to rush
Unfortunately, there are a number of things in this event that I NEED, like the Plumes in the Points list, or the Hearts, Gears, Homunculus Babies, Horseshoes, Pages, and Crystals in the shop. And that's not even counting all the Nobu Ascension stuff or the Gudao CEs I'll need to farm all the Points, or the EXP I'm going to want to use to advance Nobu (and Yan Qing, once I get the Crystals), or the MP for Mona Lisa. I pretty much NEED to clear the shop 100% this time.
Old 2017-03-16, 03:59   Link #22484
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Reading back on the thread on when the event first happened, things were really different back then. Lots of maintenance during the event which I remember made it extend by a couple of days. And lots of salt and EX luck rolls from people. Well, the last one hasn't changed but things are running smoothly now that there's no emergency maintenance happening in the middle of the event.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-16, 04:17   Link #22485
Cicili

Those were the times weren't they? Back then many people were blaming the Chinese-rerollers for all the server issues. And i have myself gotten into a few heated debates trying to tell people that DW's potato servers were at least half of the problem. It's nice to know that for all the things the world tries to put the blame on my country, fucking up FGO servers is now not one of them. Awesome.

And i bet you all hope that we'd break the servers again by now. Since you're missing that apology quartz. I told you people!
Cicili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-16, 05:17   Link #22486
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Chinese rerollers aren't a problem anymore now that they have their own server.

But you're right. It's not just because of rerollers but because of DW's inexperience as well.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-16, 06:26   Link #22487
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
Chinese rerollers aren't a problem anymore now that they have their own server.

But you're right. It's not just because of rerollers but because of DW's inexperience as well.
As, F/Z event CN and TW IP banned I still feel the game lagging and recnnecting a lot, while not as bad before the ban, even after the ban the problems didn't exactly go away. The whole ban was a scapegoat plain simple, but hey they really used the money for better servers and bandwidth to handle the traffic, it just took them a year for it. Until Apple unable to update screwed them, Google missing payment screwed them.

P.S. No Okita
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-16, 10:52   Link #22488
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Spoiler for Lucky streak:

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
Old 2017-03-16, 17:32   Link #22489
Rasen

Quote:
Time to update your wishlist!
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-16, 20:37   Link #22490
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
Someone noticed you were caught in the Emulatdoom so rewards you with luck for all the troubles back then. Congraz!

P.S. Still no Okita
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-16, 23:18   Link #22491
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Congratulation.

EMIYA must be happy that you got Cu and Shirou (Projection Magecraft CE) as well.

Old 2017-03-16, 23:24   Link #22492
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Put my Nobu on All slot even though she's not fully leveled. Figure someone can at least use her for her bonus. Moved Waver back to Caster, since I figure he's more likely to draw usage over Mephisto even though the latter has a bonus.

Back to farming the Berserker node. That Saber dragon is more trouble than it's worth. Even with Emiya and support Nobu, I still can't kill it off quickly unless I use an NP, and i need to use it to build NP, since I'm using full event CEs. It hasn't gotten its NP off yet (though it did wipe Medusa and Okita one time), but it's only a matter of time...

Looks like next is Assassin. I'll probably be breaking event Servant exclusivity and pulling Waver off of vacation for that one. It's probably worth losing a +20% Points bonus to have someone who can actually do decent damage. Of course if this stage keeps up the pattern and doesn't drop Pots, I'll probably just do it once or twice and go back to farming the others.
Old 2017-03-17, 00:09   Link #22493
tiatiu

Quote:
congrats on getting okita
Old 2017-03-17, 01:02   Link #22494
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

^Thanks guys.

I also rolled this guy
Spoiler for The rarest servant:

Quote:
Originally Posted by McW View Post
Someone noticed you were caught in the Emulatdoom so rewards you with luck for all the troubles back then. Congraz!
P.S. Still no Okita
That period did help me accumulate a lot of Quartz and tickets so yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Time to update your wishlist!
Done.

Last edited by NAJ P. Jackson; 2017-03-17 at 02:34.
Old 2017-03-17, 01:26   Link #22495
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Salt...salt...salt...
Old 2017-03-17, 02:45   Link #22496
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

600 days soon.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-17, 06:37   Link #22497
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Oh my, nice rolls. Congrats on the rare gacha loots!

But like the old songs go, can't say the same for me as I've used up my meager stock w/ no Okita, Arthur or AltCu to show for it. We've all been there but the despair still hurts.

I could probably get one more 10 roll but w/ my current streak, I feel very disheartened.

My current battered form can't help but have random fleeting & stray thoughts to console myself like how I start wishing that the future Sita will just be a free 3-star seeing how her hasbando was downgraded to 4 (but she's a waifu so that's a bit unlikely). Hope she doesn't come out too soon.

Looking at the previewed Servants of Remnant, I have little interest for the rest of them (I somehow already got Musashi). But then there was the flulffy avenger puppy that came out of nowhere that I wanted but also failed to get...so many possible surprising wildcards (but get depressed again remembering that I have barely any quartz left).

My silver lining is that I somewhow got Bedivere to NP lv.3. Can honestly say that it wasn't so bad after all.
Old 2017-03-17, 07:31   Link #22498
Nemesis

http://imgur.com/a/4XY9o

I....gave in to temptation and wasted nearly all my quartz and tickets. Was it really worth rolling for her this time? But that part of me wanted to make up for how things went in the original.....

Cause i do remember there was another limited servant gacha for Scathach that came after the original GudaGuda event.....i might have just gave up my chance if they choose to charge another 5* Assassin gacha straight at us, at least...
Old 2017-03-17, 07:34   Link #22499
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Jesus, stop crying.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-17, 08:10   Link #22500
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Ugh drop rates in this event are abysmal. Still haven't manage to buy Nobu's last ascension item and the two Event CE in the shop.

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon