AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2017-05-01, 21:40   Link #23181
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabesque View Post
Do you keep on checking the story, or are you out of the game completely now?
Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
Have you checked his current support list? At least two LB current event CEs. Someone's playing that account.
I sold it to a German whale who's 3 months into the game before Chacha started. He already spent like 4k and understands the value of my account.
I'm filled with a mix of regret and relief at times
Regret since my account is really ULTRA-endgame, super maxed, but at the same time, I will just continue to be obsessed with continuing to keep it maxed as more and more servants come out, so I feel relieved for getting rid of it. Saves me both money and time in the future

I did ask him to keep the friend list untouched as much as possible. Looks like he's keeping to it and still whaling hard
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-01, 21:40   Link #23182
Cicili

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Melt's class triangle vs Cav feels like 1.5X....
I got the same feeling as you so I tested it out with another servant with similar attack.

Mashup hits for about 3.2k on buster Passionlip hits for Calvary about 6k on buster. Passionlip has a +10% buster CE.

The class triangle is probably still 2.0 but they have a somewhat low base multiplier, maybe 0.8 even lower than assassins and casters.
Cicili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-01, 21:59   Link #23183
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicili View Post
I got the same feeling as you so I tested it out with another servant with similar attack.

Mashup hits for about 3.2k on buster Passionlip hits for Calvary about 6k on buster. Passionlip has a +10% buster CE.

The class triangle is probably still 2.0 but they have a somewhat low base multiplier, maybe 0.8 even lower than assassins and casters.
Mhmm....also on that note, Melt's first B (well the guest Melt anyway) actually hits lower than her attk stat. I should test Jack vs Melt against Riders since Assassin have 0.9x

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2017-05-02 at 00:29.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-02, 01:55   Link #23184
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Confirmed that Hans CE bonus and other bonuses are checked separately rather than stacked. Ran the HF Hassan stage with no bonuses and found that the last battle has only one each of the two Eater enemies by default. Previously I had fought on the battle and been faced with two of the Type IIs and three of the Type Is, when my bonuses had been for both Eater type (Gil CE) and Type I type (Hans CE). So I got one extra Eater Type I from the Hans CE and one from the Gil CE.

Extrapolating from this, given that the minimum per-drop Chip amount seems to be 2 (usually higher), it looks like the ideal when battling a specific type of enemy will be to go in with two LB Hans CEs (to 100% bonus the Type I version of that enemy) and two LB CEs of that enemy type, be it Eater or Shapeshifter (to 100% bonus all of that type of enemy). Then round it out with a LB Hakuno CE and a support with one as well (unless the usual 100% enemy appearance bonus is not in effect). Should give you double the Type II enemies, triple the Type Is, and +4 to each drop. Obviously most people won't be able to do this, but it gives you an idea of the direction you'll want to be heading. Generally, a single normal enemy bonus CE may be less profitable than Hakuno CEs (may be more), but an LB one will probably be more profitable. Two LB enemy bonus CEs will be more profitable.

Sakura enemies don't seem to have types, so the Hans CE should not affect them. For those, just spam as many Mizugi and Hakuno CEs as are available to you.

God, that shop music is cancer... Did they rip it straight from an old version of one of the Extra games or something? Sounds like a 64kbps mp3, and it's so loud I can't see how anyone can make out what BB is saying...
Old 2017-05-02, 03:05   Link #23185
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
God, that shop music is cancer... Did they rip it straight from an old version of one of the Extra games or something? Sounds like a 64kbps mp3, and it's so loud I can't see how anyone can make out what BB is saying...
It's from CCC obviously. It's the music when you psycho-dive inside the enemy for the boss battles per chapter. I like the music but it really is distracting even in CCC since the enemies do some monologues as you dive down and you can barely hear them.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-02, 03:15   Link #23186
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
It's from CCC obviously. It's the music when you psycho-dive inside the enemy for the boss battles per chapter. I like the music but it really is distracting even in CCC since the enemies do some monologues as you dive down and you can barely hear them.
I've literally heard drive-thru cashiers that sounded less blown out than that music. If they couldn't re-record or remaster it, they should have left it out. If that music were on a stage of the game rather than the shop, it would be unplayable with headphones.
Old 2017-05-02, 05:29   Link #23187
larethian

I thought you can adjust the volume of BGM separately like any VN.
BGM, SE, Voices
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-02, 06:17   Link #23188
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Did 1 10-roll at 1pm

Done with the gacha

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-02, 06:22   Link #23189
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Is Alt Ego crit weight out yet? Wondering if Passion or Melt is more suited for critting CEs

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2017-05-02 at 07:19.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-02, 06:57   Link #23190
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
I thought you can adjust the volume of BGM separately like any VN.
BGM, SE, Voices
Wouldn't really help. The rest of the music sounds fine, but this particular piece of music is not the same volume as the rest, or at least it seems that way. It may very well measure at the same level as the rest, but the poor quality of the recording gives it a definite "blaring" quality. I already have the BGM volume lower than the other two anyway, to make the voices easier to hear.
Old 2017-05-02, 07:17   Link #23191
tiatiu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Did 1 10-roll at 1pm

Done with the gacha

Images
congratz i got no luck at gacha this time
Old 2017-05-02, 07:31   Link #23192
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Is Alt Ego crit weight out yet? Wondering if Passion or Melt is more suited for critting CEs
Kazemai seems to have updated again. Alter Ego crit weight seems to be the same as Sabers.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-02, 08:53   Link #23193
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
Kazemai seems to have updated again. Alter Ego crit weight seems to be the same as Sabers.
Yep, just saw it. Also, Passion seems to be able of some surprisingly good dmg.

Melt shld be played like Jack it seems. Spam crits, spam NP, first and second skills only

Third skill for use with Waver/Mashu but apart from such emergencies, it's pretty much dead weight
Old 2017-05-02, 08:56   Link #23194
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Passion is about tanking damage, ALL of the 3 skills increase her def, and also hit back HARD. Truly a masochist.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-02, 09:43   Link #23195
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Just realized that all those newer players who made such haste to get through Salomon in order to get into this event are going to be rewarded quite a bit for their effort once they start on Shinjuku, now that we have a "Class" which does extra to Avenger...
Old 2017-05-02, 10:18   Link #23196
Klard
The cilvilain

Now i'm eager to max Passionlip skills and creat some tanking team with Mashu and the BB lottery feel kinda funny when it alway debuff in boss battle, thank god i have Medea lily

Oh well that is if i got enough QPs
Old 2017-05-02, 11:51   Link #23197
Cicili

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Did 1 10-roll at 1pm

Done with the gacha

Images
I did like 80 rolls and no five star man.
Cicili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-02, 12:04   Link #23198
Ryoshi

Would post my rolls, but then my phone decided it no longer had the ability to screenshot....
Ryoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-02, 12:14   Link #23199
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
I sold it to a German whale who's 3 months into the game before Chacha started. He already spent like 4k and understands the value of my account.
I'm filled with a mix of regret and relief at times
Regret since my account is really ULTRA-endgame, super maxed, but at the same time, I will just continue to be obsessed with continuing to keep it maxed as more and more servants come out, so I feel relieved for getting rid of it. Saves me both money and time in the future

I did ask him to keep the friend list untouched as much as possible. Looks like he's keeping to it and still whaling hard
Ah that's a bit sad to head but I suppose you had your fun with the game already. But seriously thanks for all the help with your supports!

---
I was just using a lvl90 Melt from support right now... there are 2 10k hp casters so I decided to kill the first one with Melt's buster and change target to the other one. The initial target survived her buster... whut? Can't 1 shot 10k hp caster with her buster on a super effective target?

Yeah alter ego is definitely 1.5x
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!

Last edited by MartianMage; 2017-05-02 at 12:48.
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-02, 12:54   Link #23200
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
I was just using a lvl90 Melt from support right now... there are 2 10k hp casters so I decided to kill the first one with Melt's buster and change target to the other one. The initial target survived her buster... whut? Can't 1 shot 10k hp caster with her buster on a super effective target?

Yeah alter ego is definitely 1.5x
I feel like you either had -Buster or -ATK from the BB Slot, or the support hadn't used max fous. Mine hits an initial buster on cavalry for 11k or so.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon