Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2017-10-22, 03:38   Link #26221
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
How many SQ did you use? I had over 90 by the time this event came along and I still couldn't get Tamamo.
It was a tragedy. Had about 300 quartz saved up at that point. Took a healthy run, but she just didn't want to show up . I didn't mind saving up since I was pretty happy with my first few rolls when starting this account.

Sorry to hear it didn't work out for you either.

The 5* servants in general seem averse to joining my cause. Well except for Artoria who decided to join up in my first couple pulls a few months back.
Spoiler for The End Result of those pulls:
Old 2017-10-22, 07:02   Link #26222
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

And I got both Tamamo and Tamamog from 8 single rolls on NA. Though, I do not have time to level them yet.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-23, 03:42   Link #26223
tiatiu

i got shuten doji on jp from 5 ticket

in NA using 7 ticket and 2 10 pull igot carmiliia and tamamo cat
Old 2017-10-23, 04:10   Link #26224
gunner56

I was somewhat impatient . Used one ticket and got a 3* CE. Said "Screw it" and used one more. Assassin turned into gold and got Katou Danzou, just what I wanted.

I like how I can tell that I got SOMETHING whenever my phone freezes just before the spinning for a quick second.
Old 2017-10-23, 04:19   Link #26225
McW
Canaan II When?

http://news.fate-go.jp/2017/halloween2017/

Halloween event 2017 on wed 25th, servant 3 star with bonus kiyo, RIP F2P guys..
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-23, 06:53   Link #26226
Klard
The cilvilain

Hmm halloween gacha can't beat my love for mommy android
Old 2017-10-23, 08:51   Link #26227
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Quote:
Originally Posted by McW View Post

Halloween event 2017 on wed 25th, servant 3 star with bonus kiyo, RIP F2P guys..
F2P E-luck guys you meant? A lot of F2P players still have a decent stack. And it is possible to finish the event just fine without bonus Servants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klard View Post
Hmm halloween gacha can't beat my love for mommy android
Even if they add Semiramis?
Old 2017-10-23, 08:51   Link #26228
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Do you ever felt like sometimes the fate grand order subreddit is a toxic place?

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-23, 08:53   Link #26229
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
Do you ever felt like sometimes the fate grand order subreddit is a toxic place?
In what sense? It has a lot of people whining about the gatcha or fanboing over their waifus but overol it is fine.
Old 2017-10-23, 09:00   Link #26230
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post
In what sense? It has a lot of people whining about the gatcha or fanboing over their waifus but overol it is fine.
I go there sometimes in a fair mood and post on a thread and come out frustrated. I feel like a lot of posters there are immature kids.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
Old 2017-10-23, 09:09   Link #26231
XFire
150% done

Quote:
I go there sometimes in a fair mood and post on a thread and come out frustrated. I feel like a lot of posters there are immature kids.
It's a fandom forum, it's bound to get a bit toxic sometimes. People with differing opinions on waifu's starting fights, people whining about the same things because it's special now that they experienced it, etc.

Overall it's not that bad since the majority of the focus is on memes, funny in game stuff, and venting over the now proverbial salt.

Edit: nvm, I think I just found what had you frustrated. Is your username the same over there?
Old 2017-10-23, 09:25   Link #26232
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
It's a fandom forum, it's bound to get a bit toxic sometimes. People with differing opinions on waifu's starting fights, people whining about the same things because it's special now that they experienced it, etc.

Overall it's not that bad since the majority of the focus is on memes, funny in game stuff, and venting over the now proverbial salt.

Edit: nvm, I think I just found what had you frustrated. Is your username the same over there?
Yup. That's the first time I got accused of being an Elitist just for knowing who Tohno Shiki is

Old 2017-10-23, 09:29   Link #26233
Klard
The cilvilain

Quote:

Even if they add Semiramis?
Why not? Mommy android is better
Love her at first sight

Last edited by Klard; 2017-10-23 at 09:42.
Klard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-23, 09:49   Link #26234
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Yup. That's the first time I got accused of being an Elitist just for knowing who Tohno Shiki is
-> "Corrects" you for calling Shiki a he despite the topic of discussion being Tsukihime

-> Gets pissy about being wrong and insults the character that helped kick start Nasuverse

-> Calls you an elitist for being called out on it

I wasn't even part of the conversation and I got triggered.
Old 2017-10-23, 10:02   Link #26235
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by McW View Post

I have Lancer and Brave Liz, Yan Quing, Tamamo, Tamacat, Carmilla and Kiyohime for Bonus Servants. I should be good to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
-> "Corrects" you for calling Shiki a he despite the topic of discussion being Tsukihime

-> Gets pissy about being wrong and insults the character that helped kick start Nasuverse

-> Calls you an elitist for being called out on it

I wasn't even part of the conversation and I got triggered.
I think his logic is if your an old Typemoon fan then that automatically makes you an Elitist.

There's always that one user who tries to ruin your day in reddit. The sad thing is there are a few who agree with the guy base from the downvotes of my posts. This is why I spend most of my time in Freefolk. I never get upset in that sub.

Last edited by NAJ P. Jackson; 2017-10-23 at 10:14.
Old 2017-10-23, 10:19   Link #26236
XFire
150% done

Quote:
I have Lancer and Brave Liz, Yan Quing, Tamamo, Tamacat, Carmilla and Kiyohime for Bonus Servants. I should be good to go.

I think his logic is if your an old Typemoon fan then that automatically makes you an Elitist.

There's always that one user who tries to ruin your day in reddit. The sad thing is there are a few who agree with the guy base from the downvotes of my posts. This is why I spend most of my time in Freefolk. I never get upset in that sub.
Does KnK not count as "old" Type-moon anymore?

The closest thing I've had to a fight on the Grand Order sub was me and this one user talking about Lancelot and where he ranked in comparison to the super heavy weight servants. And even then it kinda trailed off into geeking out about some of their noble Phantasms.
Old 2017-10-23, 10:55   Link #26237
Ryoshi

So this just happened last night

4am JST is the new 2am JST apparently... the story is pretty unreal...
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Ryoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-23, 10:56   Link #26238
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
F2P E-luck guys you meant? A lot of F2P players still have a decent stack. And it is possible to finish the event just fine without bonus Servants.
True... hey but I just don't see them putting 3 stars bonus anymore, most event require 4 stars for bonus

Quote:
A lot of people know him, but they know him by the name of "This Chair Killer" rather than his real name.

Also as PSA I'm checking the schedule and the next month seem it'll be loaded. Sep 25th to Dec 8th Halloween 2017, Dec 8th to 15th Christmases 2016 rerun with Ishtar rate-up. 15th to 22th Christmas 2017, EoR IV Salem maybe released 22th or 25th, later new years.
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-23, 11:47   Link #26239
Klard
The cilvilain

Aside from Pen (don't have time to up her) and Brave Eliz whom i don't even touch , i'm good to go with the bonus servsnt i have
Old 2017-10-23, 12:03   Link #26240
Rizare

Including last week with archer inferno solo rateup and today, it took me a total of 270 quartz and 3 tickets just for her. Sole weekly ticket from last week brought her to me. So that was a costly victory but this is the gacha so I'll take that. 90 quartz saved for something else. No 5* CE came along the way.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon