Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > KanColle

Notices

Old 2017-11-11, 18:50   Link #21021
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
The question is whether she was actually teased for this fall, as the english wiki reads 'announced for future appearance' while Suztsukis read 'confiremed to be appearing this fall'

You can of course question the accuracy of the english wiki in that regard, but when you read it like that it actually makes sense as the fall event is apparently just the first part of Leyte, with the other part being presented during the winter event.
The only reason the wiki reads like that is because we don't have any info on the British DD, unlike the ones we got for Suzutsuki at this point. It's not like Kancolle previews ALL of the ships that'll appear during an event.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-11, 19:01   Link #21022
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
The only reason the wiki reads like that is because we don't have any info on the British DD, unlike the ones we got for Suzutsuki at this point. It's not like Kancolle previews ALL of the ships that'll appear during an event.
There is a pretty clear picture of her though, the only thing actually missing is her name.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-12, 05:00   Link #21023
Kakurin
大佐

Good gawd, just realized that I committed a huge mistake last week. Upgraded the F6F-3 into the F-5 variant. This one hurts … OTZ
Old 2017-11-12, 07:23   Link #21024
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
There is a pretty clear picture of her though, the only thing actually missing is her name.
And having a picture of her isn't enough to update the Wiki on when she might appear. A page for said DD hasn't even been made yet because we don't know what ship she is.

But back to the point, the wiki listing the British DD as "appearing in a future event" doesn't really mean much in terms of actual release timeline.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2017-11-12, 20:36   Link #21025
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin View Post
Good gawd, just realized that I committed a huge mistake last week. Upgraded the F6F-3 into the F-5 variant. This one hurts … OTZ
That's really bad luck man. On the other hand I'm still stocking in screws and planes to upgrade my F6F-3 (27 screws so far and about 15k baux wasted for just 1 shiden k2 + 3 zero T52).

Also, how's the prep going on? I think I have enough for a medium clear (70k/100k/150k/75k) but sadly no Yamaguno nor Michishio K2 for full Nishimura fleet .
Strigon 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-12, 20:48   Link #21026
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

I just got my Yamagumo at Lv95 and I though than I would be OK but now than they tweeted about 7ship fleet I might have to level my Asagumo as well, just to be safe.
Resource-wise, fuel and ammo aren't maxed but bauxite and metal haven't really recovered from the crafting frenzy for radar but should be more than enough.
Old 2017-11-12, 22:18   Link #21027
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin View Post
Don't you have the F6f-3N yet?
I did the same btw hurt really bad back then :/

Also reminder to everyone: CVB Sara cannot upgrade your Wildcats

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2017-11-13, 00:44   Link #21028
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Don't you have the F6f-3N yet?
I did the same btw hurt really bad back then :/
No, I don't have the night version, that's why it sucks.
Old 2017-11-14, 01:26   Link #21029
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Erotofu class ship will be Tsushima, as a drop of course. Also land based fighter Frank will be introduced as new equip.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-14, 04:21   Link #21030
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

We could look forward to interactions between Tsushima and Yukikaze, in fandom at least, as both were ceded to the RoC Navy. Another thing to look forward to is Korea and Japan fighting over Tsushima like a divorcing couple over child custody =3

Signature by liro
Estavali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-14, 21:12   Link #21031
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Quote:
現在「艦これ」運営鎮守府では、複数の新艦娘の実装準備を進めています。今秋には、「大和」と共に「矢矧」 率いる最後の二水戦として出撃、満身創痍となりながらも奇跡の帰還を果たした、今も日本を護り続ける防空駆 逐艦。そして、今冬には英国駆逐艦、さらに軽巡級の改二等も実装準備中です。
https://twitter.com/KanColle_STAFF/s...11295614668800

Suzutsuki once again confirmed for Fall. CL Kai Ni and British DD slated for winter.

Quote:
今週末開幕予定の今季秋イベ2017:期間限定海域【捷号決戦!邀撃、レイテ沖海戦(前篇)】。全ての作戦 難易度で陸軍決戦機「四式戦 疾風」の獲得も可能です。第一作戦海域は、奄美群島沖/台湾沖方面への【第二遊撃部隊、抜錨!】。同第二作戦海域は、【捷一号作戦、発動準備】を予定 しています。
https://twitter.com/KanColle_STAFF/s...14443288834048

The Nakajima Ki-84 (aka "Frank") will be available for all difficulties. The first map, "Second Striking Force, Weight Anchor!" (第二遊撃部隊、抜錨!) will be set around the Amami Islands-Taiwan offshore areas (Note: might based on the Formosa Air Battle).

The second map is currently titled, "Operation Sho-Ichi-Go, Preparing for Action" (捷一号作戦、発動準備).

Signature by liro
Estavali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-14, 21:36   Link #21032
AC-Phoenix
Detective

'Brit DD slated for winter'

As expected. - the way they announced it compared to how they announced Suzutsuki made it far too obvious imho.

Sadly that also means that, as expected, they will probably pass the chance to give us a certain Carrier.

Engano:
My money for the CL K2 goes to either Ooyodo(FS) or Tama(last ship sunk).

If they go by who needs the upgrade more desperately its likely tama, otherwise the cards are open. At least I don't have to go through the pain of levelling either of them this time.

Old 2017-11-15, 05:23   Link #21033
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
CL Kai Ni and British DD slated for winter.
Please be Noshiro/Yahagi. Those two would be appropriate for Leyte.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-15, 08:03   Link #21034
AC-Phoenix
Detective

As would be Tama or Ooyodo. Especially the former is in dire need of an upgrade and also one of the few remaining members of her class to not have an update yet, while the former is especially likely due to the a new mechanic that apparetly needsthe fleet command facility.

Old 2017-11-16, 00:32   Link #21035
Azurial

Goal for this event: save Suzutsuki and fuck the rest XD sine im a scrub so easy modo XD
Azurial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-16, 00:48   Link #21036
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurial View Post
Goal for this event: save Suzutsuki and fuck the rest XD sine im a scrub so easy modo XD
Same here. Unless there's another ship in this event that makes my eyes pop out in surprise I'll focus on Suzutsuki.

(Also kinda bad timing since Warframe's Operation Plague Star just started today, so that's two events I'll be trying to run for the month ).

Edit:

1. The E2 reward is a kaiboukan who sunk near Luzon with her sister, and the clue apparently point out to Etorofu-class ship Sado as the main candidate. Dat name
2. Suzutsuki is E4 reward, and we can expect one more ship larger than a DD/Kaiboukan.

Last edited by LoweGear; 2017-11-16 at 01:01.
Old 2017-11-16, 10:19   Link #21037
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurial View Post
Same for me. I'll go normal on a map only if it has a good reward, but prime priority is the Duck.
Strigon 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-16, 12:02   Link #21038
AC-Phoenix
Detective

I will make it dependant on the rewards this time. Although my 239k Fuel and 81k Bauxite(And still got to get the f5f-6N) say easy mode lol all the way through.

Old 2017-11-17, 05:49   Link #21039
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Additional info:

1. ASW Support Expedition to be introduced in this update.
2. LBAS will also be able to provide ASW support.

Edit:

New ships:

Spoiler for Sentoku class I-400:

Spoiler for Etorofu-class Tsushima:

Spoiler for Etorofu-class Sado:

As with previous recent events, only the normal operations are available right now, E-1 to E-3. E-4 will unlock tomorrow.

Last edited by LoweGear; 2017-11-17 at 10:40.
Old 2017-11-17, 14:07   Link #21040
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Told you Ms 'Kitanda' would be back :/
She is lurking on E3 waiting to turn our >> Night Planes into rookies :/

Tags
browser game, dmm, ship girls