AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2023-03-09, 18:39   Link #61
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber

Yeah there was an impressive amount of real yuri... I'm in Love with the Villainess, Whispering You a Love Song, Skirt Sings at the Landing (which I really need to read someday) and Wataten because... lolis I guess. Also as far as non yuri I spotted Masamune-kun's Revenge and a bunch more that I couldn't tell if they were real or fake.
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-03-09, 19:50   Link #62
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

All manga in the episode was real. There was also Citrus on GL side, Yatogame-chan Kansatsu Nikki, for example , and even a few real BL ones.

It reminds me I need to continue reading "I'm in Love with the Villainess" LNs. Though, I heard things got a bit weird after 3rd volume.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-03-09, 21:47   Link #63
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Those poor boys getting chocolates Mahiro and they getting over run by the other boys in the class
Old 2023-03-09, 22:33   Link #64
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post
All manga in the episode was real. There was also Citrus on GL side, Yatogame-chan Kansatsu Nikki, for example , and even a few real BL ones.
I dunno about the BL but everything else is from either Comic REX or Comic Yuri Hime. I didn't notice Citrus at all but I looked again and the spine does show up on the shelf. It didn't get a recommendation though. I don't recognize the last series she's holding up while panting though... Yurifuwa Girls? I thought it was fake but if you have an idea let me know.

How far did you actually get in ILTV? Its one of my favorites and I believe 100% it deserves the praise it gets but I guess it is a bit gayer than most yuri and it is a villainess isekai at the end of the day. IMO you should at least try to stick with it rather than dropping it on hearsay.
Old 2023-03-10, 04:59   Link #65
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

I read the first arc (LN vol. 1-2) and I own vol. 3 on my Kindle but have not read it yet. I heard vol. 4-5 are a bit over the top in terms of the plot, but it comes from TV-tropes and they are not to reliable.

As for mangas in the episode, they are all listed during the ending credits.

Last edited by Nachtwandler; 2023-03-10 at 07:58.
Old 2023-03-10, 08:05   Link #66
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber

Hmm... then the last series is fake which is kinda jarring. Nevertheless those are all relatively solid yuri recommendations.

Anyway ILTV does get kinda crazy (mostly in vol 5) but its still very much worth reading. I'd imagine the upcoming anime will only cover the first two volumes.
Old 2023-03-10, 09:13   Link #67
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

My bet is for the same. It is a perfect place to end the season (you can adapt first 2 volumes in one cour without to much cuts) and they can always make another one to cover further plot if it is popular enough. Tough, we are going offtopic here.
Old 2023-03-16, 20:56   Link #68
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well Mahiro got a reappreciation gift for white day because of the chocolates he gave those boys and its his birthday
Old 2023-03-17, 04:57   Link #69
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Could we have more gyaru Mihari, please?

Old 2023-03-17, 14:21   Link #70
ramlaen

Watching the PV for the last episode, they really did save the first incidence of 'that' for the finale.
ramlaen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-03-23, 20:50   Link #71
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well everyone going to the onsen when Mahiro starts to reverts back into a guy but got to hand it to Momiji where she grabbed it then she checked later that night to what she grab in the bath good thing she was half asleep when she did it

7/10 Needs a season 2
Old 2023-03-24, 08:20   Link #72
Dop
Mmmm....

Well, that was a way better show than I'd been expecting, with plenty of fun, as well as some sweet and heartwarming moments.
Mahiro clearly realised that they're living their best life right now and that wasn't something they could give up on.
Season 2 when?
Dop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-03-24, 16:16   Link #73
ramlaen

Excellent adaption overall, I would give it a 9/10 with the lost point being simply due to the dialed up ecchi ending up being a bit of a distraction from what people liked about the manga.
ramlaen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-03-25, 04:09   Link #74
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for final thoughts:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-03-25, 20:05   Link #75
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Except the ED. The movements in that is way too excessive
The style of the ED reminds me of Manabi Straight more than the characters in Onimai itself.

Quote:
As for story... This doesn't just go for this anime, but these guys, when they transform into girls, start acting incredibly girlish really quickly
But they occasionally start thinking like a guy for a quick joke or two.
Same with Mihari, but of all times, in the last episode, she starts thinking "Hmm, it might not be a good thing conditioning my brother to be a female?"
Like what?! How long did it take you to think that? A year?
This is also very strange. I understand that there's the theme of tran in this show, but the MC didn't actually have a say in the matter (until the last ep) and yet still just goes with the flow, as it were, for the duration. The only thing is we didn't really see him as a male or how he behaved then, we can only infer somewhat based on the general hikkikomori stereotype, which isn't necessarily exclusive to any gender either.

I'd almost like to see a S2 with the sister being drugged into an even younger brother form. I think that'd be about as appropriate of a revenge as there could be, as the MC was promising.

8/10
Old 2023-03-30, 07:24   Link #76
EroKing

NSFW
Megami
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by EroKing; 2023-11-12 at 14:33.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
daily life