Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-12-16, 17:06   Link #81
Dan_87

(
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
We knew Zaraki Byakuya were kept convieneantly absent to meet the plot but guess they forgot one chracter ......

Spoiler for Missing Chara:
I actually wonder where Hinamori went?!?!

(correct me if im wrong, but) We haven't seen her since episode 60/61. when she rested at the 4th squads headquarters.

I actually miss her, she has such a nice personality and i love her shikai.
Old 2006-12-16, 17:32   Link #82
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_87 View Post

(correct me if im wrong, but) We haven't seen her since episode 60/61. when she rested at the 4th squads headquarters.I actually miss her, she has such a nice personality and i love her shikai.
The answer is a spoiler . As its a filler it deviates from manga storyline so they have kinda banished the character in the filler
Old 2006-12-16, 17:40   Link #83
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_87 View Post
(

(correct me if im wrong, but) We haven't seen her since episode 60/61. when she rested at the 4th squads headquarters.

I actually miss her, she has such a nice personality and i love her shikai.
Well given the last we saw her she was in a coma after nearly being killed, not resting, I'm guessing she still hasn't woken up.
Old 2006-12-16, 19:15   Link #84
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa View Post
Oh lord I welcome episode 109 just so that we won't have dicussions about EXACTLY how bad the filler is. (Better than Naruto filler, but worse than Death Note filler would be if Death Note actually had filler.)
Hey, at least the fans aren't comparing the upper torso for some of the significant female. Haven't the fans who have watched the episode exhausted all the discussion regarding the mystery behind Ichinose's recent comeback from the dead? If not, my apology.

Btw, have you yet had any luck solving the case of how Yoshi the Hun died? Wait.. wait... better question that I'm just going to reiterate because it has been asked by few others as well.. Why is Ishida bent on killing the sky?

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_C_L-1 View Post
but that, again, would be relative to the canon of the series whom it is filling...

and considering the tightly knit plot of death note, the most insignificant thing could destroy EVERYTHING...
Agreed, which is why the comparison between these two show fails simply because it is very unlikely that Death Note will have any fillers. Personally, I would like to see a few Shounen series that actually picked up for anime adaptation after the series in question reached a satifactory resolution in its source material.
Old 2006-12-16, 22:19   Link #85
scorpio516

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Personally, I would like to see a few Shounen series that actually picked up for anime adaptation after the series in question reached a satifactory resolution in its source material.
While artistically thats a good idea, making TV shows is still a business. Get em while the manga's hot as the case may be.
Old 2006-12-16, 22:26   Link #86
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
The answer is a spoiler . As its a filler it deviates from manga storyline so they have kinda banished the character in the filler
You mean since the filler takes place between the manga storylines, she's simply still in that coma in the filler's time period?

It's not like fillers are just the manga storyline frozen in time or anything...

And Bleach has too many characters anyway. IMO, it's not that unusual for some(like Yoruichi) to go do their own thing.
Old 2006-12-16, 22:38   Link #87
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
You mean since the filler takes place between the manga storylines, she's simply still in that coma in the filler's time period?.
Actually yes she is frozen in time I mean she is convineantly discarded to avoid filler plot holes
Old 2006-12-16, 22:45   Link #88
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio516 View Post
While artistically thats a good idea, making TV shows is still a business. Get em while the manga's hot as the case may be.
Very true! Yet, the understanding doesn't lessen the frustration.
Old 2006-12-17, 00:35   Link #89
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Actually yes she is frozen in time I mean she is convineantly discarded to avoid filler plot holes
Okay, technically true...
Old 2006-12-17, 02:44   Link #90
roffleatyou
n00b

It's entirely possibly that I am mistaken, but wasn't Yourichi shown in the preview for next week's episode?

She's one of my favorite characters, and I thought I remembered being happy because I thought she was going to be in the next episode. Maybe I'm wrong, I don't know. I'd need to rewatch it.
Old 2006-12-18, 02:32   Link #91
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Hey, at least the fans aren't comparing the upper torso for some of the significant female.
I suppose I should be grateful that our discussion hasn't fallen back into that particular gutter.
Quote:
Haven't the fans who have watched the episode exhausted all the discussion regarding the mystery behind Ichinose's recent comeback from the dead? If not, my apology.
That was solved very quickly indeed. Ichinose never went sparkly. We saw a brief splash of blood as he was cut, then we saw his blood soaked arm lying on the ground at Yachiru's feet. (The arm was presumably still attacked to his torso.) It was implied that he was dead, but never said. Since he didn't turn into motes of energy and vanish, it wasn't demonstrated that he was dead.

Quote:
Btw, have you yet had any luck solving the case of how Yoshi the Hun died?
Yep. The heart is a circulatory organ and apparently it circulates reiatsu as well as blood since peircing her heart stopped her ability to absorb reiatsu.
Quote:
Wait.. wait... better question that I'm just going to reiterate because it has been asked by few others as well.. Why is Ishida bent on killing the sky?
Because the sky was watching when his grandpa died. And it did nothing to help. Bastard sky.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2006-12-18, 11:05   Link #92
Tsukino

Quote:
Ichinose never went sparkly. We saw a brief splash of blood as he was cut, then we saw his blood soaked arm lying on the ground at Yachiru's feet.
But.. Ichinose isn't a Bounto. He's still a shinigami and a normal resident of Soul Society, if even a former one. They don't vanish on death, like when Central 46 was massacred, or when Kaien was killed by Rukia. It would stand to make sense that Ichinose didn't inherit the poofy dust death of the others.
Old 2006-12-18, 16:21   Link #93
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Yep. The heart is a circulatory organ and apparently it circulates reiatsu as well as blood since peircing her heart stopped her ability to absorb reiatsu.
I think the only way to negate that solution is if the remaining Bounto manages to generate/reattach a head/limb after it is completely severed from the body, even when the circulation is cut off as well.

Quote:
Because the sky was watching when his grandpa died. And it did nothing to help. Bastard sky.

Hopefully, Ishida will retain his unabated role, along with others (especially Rukia and Orihime) as soon as the blasted filler is mercifully done and over with.

P.S. have given Tsukino a few yummies for pointing out that Ichinose is not a bounto.
Old 2006-12-18, 19:23   Link #94
Varis
Composed Eccentric

Send a message via AIM to Varis Send a message via Yahoo to Varis
good to see Yoruichi in the preview. She is my favorite character as well. Although she is probably just a deus ex machina that makes sure Ichigo pulls through.

Kinda makes sense. Yoruichi could have taken out any of the bount if necessary but I bet Uruhara wanted this to be more learning experience for Ichigo. If it was Uruharas goal to destroy the bounto, they would have started to drop shorty after yoruichi found her first one.

A scene that got me thinking on that was when it was clear that Ichigo was not going to win against Karya at his manor, she jumped in, nuked the place and got back out.
Old 2006-12-18, 21:01   Link #95
Smoke2muchBud
Poker_fiend

Maybe Ichigo turns into his hollow self at the end of the next episode, and that's when Yoruichi comes. And then she'll either watch the battle or knock out Ichigo with one blow AGAIN, and carry him on her shoulder and dip out and Yamamoto comes and kills Kariya in an instant. u never know
Old 2006-12-18, 22:08   Link #96
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke2muchBud View Post
Maybe Ichigo turns into his hollow self at the end of the next episode, and that's when Yoruichi comes. And then she'll either watch the battle or knock out Ichigo with one blow AGAIN, and carry him on her shoulder and dip out and Yamamoto comes and kills Kariya in an instant. u never know
That would pwn, IMO.
Old 2006-12-19, 19:42   Link #97
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by roffleatyou View Post
She's one of my favorite characters, and I thought I remembered being happy because I thought she was going to be in the next episode. Maybe I'm wrong, I don't know. I'd need to rewatch it.
We all miss her dont we .. Even I was hoping to see her hmm naked atleast once in this arc . One more thing as today is the Arc Finale and all . They Should get the Hollow Mask Color Right
Old 2006-12-20, 01:51   Link #98
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

Quote:
One more thing as today is the Arc Finale and all . They Should get the Hollow Mask Color Right
Indeed. Within 24 hours I'll have written up my final synopsis for the arc. I can't wait. I feel the episode is going to really r0x0r hard. And I'm quite sure that they'll make sure to color Hichigo's eyes the right color this time.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2006-12-20, 01:53   Link #99
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Oops I should have said tommorow Tuesday is still the Bleach day for me .... not accustomed to Wed yet . Looking forward to another witty summary =]
Old 2006-12-20, 02:04   Link #100
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

My wit might desert me. And I'll be left saying something like this:

Spoiler for synopsis of episode 108:

That would be embarassing.

Disclaimer: The above is not an actual synopsis. The episode has not yet aired. Any resemblance between this synposis and the actual episode is evidence of precognition. Or maybe I'm just a good guesser.

Closed Thread