AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-02-14, 03:11   Link #22061
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Okay, so Ichika boldly accept Tate's request, getting slapped for his problem, and then began to chase her honestly? I'm confused.

And that doesn't mention about Kurogane....
Old 2012-02-14, 04:05   Link #22062
Eratas123

@ Senpai - He never took it half-heartedly. If he did, he could've just told Tatenashi no or ignore her once he partnered up with her. At no point does he even consider ditching her
Old 2012-02-14, 04:10   Link #22063
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Okay, I think I can solve that, now the problem is the I.S.. Kanzashi's I.S. explicitly came late because the construction of ByakuShiki took priority, but in Sacred Twin could be worse, considering we have Kurogane itself, the super prototype Gen 2 unit used by Madoka.

Should I give it to Kanzashi instead? Giving that Kanzashi has more priority than Madoka herself. But I'm afraid that'll cause useless drama... unless Madoka outright reject the chance (which is considered idiotic)
Old 2012-02-14, 04:13   Link #22064
Eratas123

@ Senpai - What do you mean? Kanzashi has an Uchigane, not a Kurogane. Also, she says herself that she wants to build it herself at that point, so she might get even more pissed if they did it as an afterthought.
Old 2012-02-14, 04:25   Link #22065
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Really? Thank you, now I have a better drama material to do

Chapter 11 has Kurogane being upgraded with generation 3 system (instead of performance increase, it become more stable). It was true that Kanzashi wants to build it herself (I haven't checked), but what about the higher ups? I think majority of them would priority Kanzashi first, but I might need extra opinion.

And her constructing her I.S. based on Kurogane frame would make an kick-ass unit. Even then, I still in a doubt giving Madoka Silent Zephyr as the.... circumstances is somewhat stupid
Old 2012-02-14, 04:28   Link #22066
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Do the rooms in the dorms come with mini-fridges or food?
Old 2012-02-14, 04:32   Link #22067
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Uh.....I forgot, but it does have a kitchen, so logically there's at least mini fridge.
Old 2012-02-14, 04:33   Link #22068
Eratas123

Houki and the others made bento's, so I'm wondering where they got the ingredients. Also, did Cecilia pimp her room or something?
Old 2012-02-14, 04:42   Link #22069
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Yes, Cecilia did. It was implied that her roommate is in eternal despair as there's no room for her to relax I forgot the source, but I am pretty sure it's during/after V4
Old 2012-02-14, 04:54   Link #22070
Eratas123

Shouldn't her roommate have gotten re-assigned? Also, how many people can fit in one of the dorms beds?
Old 2012-02-14, 04:57   Link #22071
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

one adult or two kid, probably. the bed aren't that small, but neither is huge (except Cecilia's ).

I wonder about relocation, maybe I should use that in "Arson Murder and Jaywalking" case of Cecilia's despair
Old 2012-02-14, 05:04   Link #22072
Eratas123

Up to how long do kid's usually sleep with their parents?
Old 2012-02-14, 05:44   Link #22073
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Another thing: It seems that you don't have to be a Russian to be the Russian rep or any combination thereof. Tatenashi may be Half-Russian, but we never get a confirmation. On the other hand, Houki was asked if she got offers to become a rep by any country, implying that anybody can be any rep. Aren't the countries worried of betrayal if they give their foreign tech to unknown foreigners?

Going to fencing class (Awesome), be back in a few hours.
When you get past the level of just being a Representative Candidate, you are free to choose your citizenship.

Only Representatives can do this though, so you can't be the Candidate for a country you are not a citizen of.
Old 2012-02-14, 05:54   Link #22074
demino_hellsin
That one guy

>.> I clearly read that Tate playfully blamed Ichika for Kanzashi not having a personal unit before he even approached Kanzashi... well fanon is fanon anyway.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-14, 05:57   Link #22075
Eratas123

@'Demi - It's Tatenashi, would you take anything she says literally? Also, how is that Ichika's fault? Yes, the prioritized Byaku-Shiki, but it's been complete for months now. If they didn't start on hers yet, it's because she wants to do it herself or they forgot about her.

@ Box - And where is this stated? I'm gonna need some canon backup on that.
Old 2012-02-14, 06:25   Link #22076
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
"Ara, for someone who forcibly participated in the event, isn't that remark a little too much?"
The lady didn't turn around.
She already knew whose voice called for her. - Sarashiki Tatenashi, while being IS academy student council president, she's a genius who has already attained the right of freely choosing her nationality while still being a student. She's currently Russia's representative. Not a representative candidate, but a representative.
"IS [Gustoi Touman Moskwa (Moscow's Deep Mist)] isn't it? Your unit's name?"
"That's its old name. It's called [Mysterious Lady] now."
"I see."
From Volume 6, not that clear but knowing Izuru this is probably the first and last time it will be brought up even if the novels continue.
Old 2012-02-14, 06:27   Link #22077
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Out of sheer honesty. Yes, I would take what tate says seriously. Because thus far almost every outrageous thing she has ever declared, she has followed through. Renting out Ichika, warnings about breaking those doors down, grabbing people under her control without their consent, wiping the floor with a real live terrorist, quite a number of things actually :|
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-14, 06:33   Link #22078
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

I still saw her confrontation with Squall as idiotic.

Kid sleep with parents usually until the age of 5, of which later get their own bed, sometimes a whole new room.
Old 2012-02-14, 06:35   Link #22079
Eratas123

You weren't there when she barged into his bathroom. Also, can we go back to this line:

"I'm the strongest in this school"

*After beating down 2 students*

"You see, I'm a weak girl who needs protecting".

Please note that she says this the same way as Ichika being the reason Kanzashi has no IS.

@ Box - Seems like those 2 are unrelated.

@ Senpai - Then how come 10 year olds in anime sleep with their siblings/parents?
Old 2012-02-14, 06:36   Link #22080
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Ships~!

Spoiler for Scene:

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest