AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-07-14, 10:45   Link #101
bludvein

Can someone elaborate on some of the explanations that were skipped by the anime? What exactly is Akatsuki's power, and what happened during the test in episode 1? Or were those not explained in the source material? I really like the anime so far. Its a shame the LN isn't being translated.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 11:00   Link #102
Ragna666

Any other girls fall for Akatsuki beside Miu and Resti?
Ragna666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 23:06   Link #103
InfinityDragonGod

What are Akatsuki's powers? I'm really curious of what exactly is that giant black sword of his.
InfinityDragonGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-15, 00:03   Link #104
whsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragna666 View Post
Any other girls fall for Akatsuki beside Miu and Resti?
Those are the main two though the Vice President joins in later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityDragonGod View Post
What are Akatsuki's powers? I'm really curious of what exactly is that giant black sword of his.
His attacks are ki/chi based. He doesn't have magic.
whsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-15, 00:48   Link #105
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Where'd he get that cool twohander?
Fallen3dge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-15, 00:49   Link #106
JAGI_X

So there are some girls are fall in love with Akatsuki right.
Old 2012-07-15, 02:08   Link #107
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGI_X View Post
So there are some girls are fall in love with Akatsuki right.
by the looks of it, Miu, the princess, and the student counsel vice president are a couple of them. I haven't read the novel but they seem the most obvious.
Old 2012-07-15, 02:33   Link #108
JAGI_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
by the looks of it, Miu, the princess, and the student counsel vice president are a couple of them. I haven't read the novel but they seem the most obvious.
Oh ok thanks cyberdemon.

And by the way about Akatsuki he is really strong right or he just want fight some strong fighters.
Old 2012-07-15, 07:35   Link #109
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
Thanks for confirming it I was mostly afraid if he still need some more power up in the novel because that might lead to a certain type of events that I don't particularly like.
Well you know his big sword? Its created/materialized from a thing called AD(Arms Device). You just need one AD to materlise into a weapon of your own. But Akatsuki couldnt do that. Instead he used 6 of them I think, and it turned into the big sword that he is seen with. If he increases into 7, it becomes even more powerful. And it is said that it can go up to having 8 or something. So rather than him becoming powerful, its more like his weapon can become even more poweful instead. He's basically trained his body to the extremest I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen3dge View Post
Where'd he get that cool twohander?
He gets it in volume 1. He should be should be showing it in episode 3 or 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Yeah those are it. Those three are the main three girls. Though right now their ranking would go Miu>Resti>Vice president.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGI_X View Post
Oh ok thanks cyberdemon.

And by the way about Akatsuki he is really strong right or he just want fight some strong fighters.
He just wants to beat his brother and father. Most volumes involves him saving Miu and stuff like that.
Old 2012-07-15, 07:40   Link #110
DarkRaven
GOD

I wonder between akatsuki and his brother, who's the strongest? and out of the three (including his father) would it be right to believe that the father is the strongest out of the three?
DarkRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-15, 07:45   Link #111
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRaven View Post
I wonder between akatsuki and his brother, who's the strongest? and out of the three (including his father) would it be right to believe that the father is the strongest out of the three?
Well Im sure his father and brother would be equal power. Akatsuki would be weaker than them, unless his Sword gets its perfect form. Since his sword hasnt achieved it yet, I rate him lower than his father and brother.

Though Akatsuki can probably take down most COCOON members if he was to fight them one on one.
Old 2012-07-15, 07:52   Link #112
DarkRaven
GOD

interesting, thank you for the info n0m@n!!
hope to see his sword in the anime soon..
Old 2012-07-15, 08:37   Link #113
kazzuya13

So when return back to other world (forgot the name) did Resti finally realize that Leon is a jack ass....
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-15, 09:58   Link #114
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Has akatsuki shown feelings for anyone of them or did they confess?

Last edited by Fallen3dge; 2012-07-15 at 10:28.
Fallen3dge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-15, 15:09   Link #115
whsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Well Im sure his father and brother would be equal power. Akatsuki would be weaker than them, unless his Sword gets its perfect form. Since his sword hasnt achieved it yet, I rate him lower than his father and brother.

Though Akatsuki can probably take down most COCOON members if he was to fight them one on one.
The father and brother are the heads of the top two organizations in the current world, but it's unclear how powerful the two of them are relative to each other.

Akatsuki is most definitely below his father. In one of the most recent volumes, he fought against a mirror with his father's skill 10 or 20 years ago (memory a bit blurry here). He struggled at first and was only able to beat it at the end of the volume. The implication is that Akatsuki is still a distance away from his father's current skill level.

That said, the characters in this novel does have a very high tendency to underestimate our MC. The Student Council (with the exception of the president) underestimated the MC. The new "hero" in V2 greatly underestimated the MC. Our MC's friends (Resti and her two friends) also greatly underestimated the MC. Even his father's second in command made an evaluation and then realized that she underestimated the MC.
whsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-15, 15:46   Link #116
tsunade666

^then who are the one who knew how strong he is aside from the president and probably his brother and father?
Old 2012-07-15, 17:39   Link #117
yuiichi9

Can anyone tell me who is the woman in red clothes, blue hair & eyes that appear on vol 6? What happen in the scene that someone is touching one of her twins on vol 6? Thanks in advance. If akatsuki fights against his brother & father. Does he have plans after he fight against them?

Last edited by yuiichi9; 2012-07-15 at 19:26.
yuiichi9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-15, 19:29   Link #118
sunsown

Is a scan of the volume 9 available online? If not, is it possible to share only the scans of the pictures of volume 9 if anyone has it?
sunsown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-15, 23:10   Link #119
ZeKeR
Superbad

say... somewhere in v5 or so, I think I saw him with an onee-san riding on a motorcycle with his blade out and the finish is a hand touching her breast.
Old 2012-07-16, 19:31   Link #120
DarkRaven
GOD

.. so lesson of the day : dont ever underestimate Akatsuki or else you're doomed!!

Tags
action, adventure, borderline hentai, fantasy, harem, light novel, shounen