AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-11-12, 12:36   Link #5781
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah. And he has no reason to, either. He even seemed to be happy for them.
Old 2016-11-12, 16:33   Link #5782
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Just read ch.328

My dislike in Sinbad aside, I actually like how he made Aladdin shut up.
Solomon's system is indeed not fair.
Solomon let people decide what their hope is and want them to live on with hope.
But those who lose hop well be rejected by the system and became depraved.
A system that doesn't provide guidance and simply toss them away when they lose hope? No wonder Sinbad claim Solomon is a irresponsible failure.

And sure Aladdin can undo Sinbad's recent system override, but that'll make Aladdin as flawed as Sinbad. As he has no right to revert the world back to a system that's proven flawed just because he wants to.

Ahahaha, this is the scenario I want to see, where everyone is shown to be equally crappy.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-12, 19:19   Link #5783
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, they're both crappy in this case. Sinbad's just slightly right. I want to see how Ohtaka's going to fix this.
Old 2016-11-13, 10:53   Link #5784
Twi

This is borderline mind control. Solomon's system at least banks on the fact that people can rise up and stand on their own two feet with hope. In Sinbad's case, they even say that they still have problems with the system, but they're joining anyway.

Edit: Mind you, I'm only on 327.

Last edited by Twi; 2016-11-13 at 11:04.
Twi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-13, 11:06   Link #5785
DragonOsman
Dragon King

You can find spoilers on 328 on the usual site (I hope you know which one I mean). Of course, the rest of us have also only read Chapter 328, too, as far as the scanlations go.

I can agree with what you said, by the way. What Sinbad said about Solomon is also true, though. So since both Aladdin and Sinbad are right in different ways and from different perspectives, it's going to be really hard to figure out who the most correct one is and how they're going to fix this.
Old 2016-11-13, 18:10   Link #5786
grecefar

What the hell happened in the 327?, you can't stop thinking that sinbad is doing something but who knows?, I feel betrayed xD
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-16, 12:07   Link #5787
shadowarc

I see only one way to terminate both sinbad and david for good; burn them and their souls/rukh with hell/god fire until there's nothing left. Then there's another solution: destroy the system in it's entirety to prevent any hijacking by fools who want to play god for their own ideals and remove the concept of magi and metal vessels/djinns.
shadowarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-16, 14:26   Link #5788
LevelSeven

sinbad makes a little bit sense, only a little bit,
but i dont see how his argument of "salomon did it and now i do it" justifys his actions,

to boot, he is actually interefering a LOT more than salomon did :/

^basically turn the entire story to its very beginnings? (with the exception of only having humans (and draings and red lions) instead of thousands of different races)
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-16, 17:00   Link #5789
Twi

Basically, this reads as Sinbad saying that he made himself ruler but it was okay to deny them the right to choose their own hope by placing it in him. They even consider their own previous hopes to be nothing but trifling things. At that point, he's lost his mind if he thinks that Aladdin fixing it is somehow more arrogant than him.
Old 2016-11-16, 18:09   Link #5790
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
At that point, he's lost his mind if he thinks that Aladdin fixing it is somehow more arrogant than him.

No, because Solomon's system throw out those who does not share the same vision on hope as depraved.
Solomon's system is biased in that it only benefit those who agree with Solomon, and show them the middle finger in the form of depravity if they don't.

If this is not arrgoance too, what is?

Sinbad "We must all love Sinbad!"
Solomon "None believers be damned!"

You see, they are equally crappy there; both Aladdian and Sinbad are equally bigoted in their beliefs as well.
Old 2016-11-17, 02:34   Link #5791
DragonOsman
Dragon King

They're basically doing the same thing as God. But with God it's understandable (because He's God). And it's easier to love and respect God because you know He deserves it. Solomon and Sinbad are humans who gained power.
Old 2016-11-17, 04:16   Link #5792
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
They're basically doing the same thing as God. But with God it's understandable (because He's God). And it's easier to love and respect God because you know He deserves it. Solomon and Sinbad are humans who gained power.
well, i think we both have the same opinion but i would disagree with the reason for allowing God to do what he wants due to 2 reasons:

1. we cant do anything against it

but more imporantly,

2. God is perfect, above any understanding of mankind,

sinbad or salomon, neither is anything close to that, this is why they dont have the right to meddle with humans in such a way
Old 2016-11-18, 02:01   Link #5793
ChuckE
Provoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
well, i think we both have the same opinion but i would disagree with the reason for allowing God to do what he wants due to 2 reasons:

1. we cant do anything against it

but more imporantly,

2. God is perfect, above any understanding of mankind,

sinbad or salomon, neither is anything close to that, this is why they dont have the right to meddle with humans in such a way
But it is octopus

Well, so far, it seems God did not have the desire to make everything as he want. While both Solomon and Sinbad decided to change the word according to their own will. IL Lah should govern and not control.
It appears to be the mistake on their part, thinking that everything is prearranged by the god.
Old 2016-11-18, 06:02   Link #5794
tsunade666

I just read 328 and this one is a hard one... I understand sinbad and I prefer him than crappy alladin and solomon but I don't want my will to be overwritten. I prefer the philosophy of Sin and his reasons over Alladin but I don't like Sins way of doing things. He become impatient with the world and force his way through it.

I liked the goal but not the method to achieve it.
Old 2016-11-18, 07:28   Link #5795
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckE View Post
But it is octopus
i more talked about our world
the ill ilah in magi isnt really having a mind at all
Quote:
Well, so far, it seems God did not have the desire to make everything as he want. While both Solomon and Sinbad decided to change the word according to their own will. IL Lah should govern and not control.
ilah interefered once and gave the humans magic,
so far we still dont know why but that doesnt really matter,
after that he didnt do anything anymore :/
Quote:
It appears to be the mistake on their part, thinking that everything is prearranged by the god.
maybe there is a higher entity than ugo (and now sinbad and co) who controls everything (that would be the author)
Old 2016-11-18, 07:37   Link #5796
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Guys, I'm referring to the Abrahamic Religions' God IRL. Remember that I'm Muslim. So yeah, I'm not talking about Il Ilah when I mention God.

But still. Let's say I'm talking about Il Ilah. The thing is, it's become corrupted. It's a threat to everything now. If Solomon hadn't taken control away from it, the world would've completely ended anyway. It was part of the reason why Alma Toran is gone.

But if Il Ilah can be brought back to its "white" self somehow and be convinced to allow the world to continue, then it'll be the better choice to govern the world than Solomon, Sinbad or David.

Solomon never wanted to become King, though. His followers and friends forced him to do it. But the stuff about depravity was screwed up; he shouldn't made it that way.

Aladdin understands that what Solomon did might be wrong. He even said it once before, if you guys recall. If he can understand that, then he could also figure out a good way to save everyone and fix what Sinbad just screwed up in a way that everyone would still be happy.

Edit: One post late.
@LevelSeven: Agreed.
Old 2016-11-23, 01:56   Link #5797
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Finished reading ch.329

Did Okata read Dies Irae?
Sindbad suddenly became Kemono dono.

Okata, control yourself. You are turning the this manga into a different genre.
Old 2016-11-23, 06:54   Link #5798
LevelSeven

^is it already translated? i only saw the raws
Spoiler for raw:
Old 2016-11-23, 07:19   Link #5799
ChuckE
Provoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
Spoiler:
talking about plot armor

Nah, it becomes more and more pathetic.

Though I understand Sinbad's idea, I prefer original octopus' world.

Last edited by ChuckE; 2016-11-23 at 13:23.
ChuckE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-23, 19:08   Link #5800
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Sinbad too OP.

Regarding recent development, I'm curious to see how Sinbad managed to eventually win Zepar's support (to the point he even rebelled against Ugo). He currently hates his guts in the Sinbad manga.

Tags
fantasy, licensed, manga, shounen