AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-06-16, 19:24   Link #581
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Wow, earlier when I read the spoilers I thought for sure Tatsumi was found out. Though I am wrong, so the event of surprise when Esdes finds out is pretty interesting. As for Esdes, she must have lived in a world where dog eats dog. A place where the misinterpretation of Charles Darwin's natural selection must have taken form. Although her actions are unforgivable, if she was rise in a world like that I can somewhat understand since my parents grown up that way as well. As for Kurome, it looks like both sisters want to kill each other. Question is which will come off on top, my vote is Akame due to age superiority and the fact she was the Empire's greatest assassin before joining nightraid. By the way, I don't post much in here anymore due to the fact 1/6 of the posts in here are mine so in the since I was spamming. Though I greatly am interesting in reading this Manga.
I think Esdeses' background might be similar to Tatsumi. Having a good smile and potential is fine and all, but her wanting a guy raised outside of the capital like her is oddly specific. I think she may be the Darth Vader to Tatsumi's Luke.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-16, 19:32   Link #582
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Do we know how long each member of Nightraid has stayed in the organization? We know a few people who been there for a long time, but no specifics. It would help to measure how powerful each sister could become, base on the gap of time Akame joined Nightraid and left the capital. Oh and my bad Soji I will put my post into a spoiler as well.
You mean the Revolutionary Army or Nightraid itself? Either way there too little info to speculate on that. We do know Braht joined before Najenda (and she got Akame to deflect), and that Tatsumi is latest addition. Beyond that who knows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I think Esdeses' background might be similar to Tatsumi. Having a good smile and potential is fine and all, but her wanting a guy raised outside of the capital like her is oddly specific. I think she may be the Darth Vader to Tatsumi's Luke.
That's interesting analogy, and yeah I think there definitely a story to specific requirement.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-16, 19:38   Link #583
Soji

Now that i think about it. I wonder if this really end with Akame kill her sister(or some one of the night raider do so),I wonder how Akame will feel after this.I mean we know thank's that illusion from that teigu user + what she say. That Kurome is the one she love most(?) and the one she want to kill the most. So I doubt that Kurome death would leave her without some kind of reaction even if she seem ready to kill her.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-16, 19:43   Link #584
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Well in the sense, if you love someone but that person is doing something horrible. You in a sense felt obligated to stop or in this case kill that person out of love to stop that person though I doubt Akame would be unaffected killing her sister. I wonder how power classes works in this Manga, so far General Class is either one of the top or is the top of the ladder. Tatsumi has the potential, but he got a lot of room to discover before he reaches General Class. I find myself a little bit let down well not a lot, we seen Tatsumi acted upon his word to become strong. Yet in Ch 18 he said he will do what he must as a man to make Esdes change side (Sleep with her) yet he didn't. Still a shy child I say, he needs more experience not just in fighting, but as well social.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-16, 19:50   Link #585
NeutralZero

In term of needing exp in socializing, leave that to Raba
And for sure he'll lead him in an astray path... soon enough...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-16, 19:52   Link #586
Iron Maw
Banned

I don't he was intending to sleep with her, but rather speak his miind using dialogue without coming off suspicious. Even if he had, it would have done nothing to other than make her even more attached to him then she currently is.
Old 2012-06-16, 19:54   Link #587
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
In term of needing exp in socializing, leave that to Raba
And for sure he'll lead him in an astray path... soon enough...
Have to agree with you there, later on it does happen, but it is really funny so I won't spoil it for everyone else.
Old 2012-06-16, 19:55   Link #588
Soji

Reaper@ I know that and my point was exactly this one
Quote:
though I doubt Akame would be unaffected killing her sister.
.Until now we know that the boss and Leona know thing about her or some of the thing that she feel. But from what I see she really don't show much of her feelig to the other people.The only moment I remember that she let all out was ch 10 because one thing that Tatsumi say....that's why i'm curios to see how the author will play this out.
About Tatsumi it's only natural .I mean he only now gain some experience about the world.Though I can't really see him do something like that with someone he don't love.(just a feeling). And honestly I would be disappointed if he did that with her just for that reason(in ch 18).
Though....
Quote:
I don't he was intending to sleep with her, but rather speak his miind using dialogue without coming off suspicious. Even if he had, it would have done nothing to other than make her even more attached to him then she currently is.
that's what I understand as well. I really don't know why people think he mean that way(sleep with her).
Old 2012-06-16, 19:59   Link #589
NeutralZero

Seeing Akame in 10 and 17 and the one in 3
There's no way she will not be affected by killing her sister
And got to thank Tatsumi for being a kid as he and not doing anything...
Old 2012-06-16, 20:00   Link #590
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Well if I got to compare real people in the situation that Tatsumi was in, some have done it to achieve their goals. Which I got to admit if he didn't love her and he did do her, I would be disappointed as well. People in history that were place in the same situation like Tatsumi one for example is Queen Cleopatra. She didn't love the Roman Emperor Julius Caesar, but to use him. She even went to sleep and bore his child, pretty insane right. Got to stop taking History Classes in College, it is kind of making me lose faith in the purity of the Human Race. Anyway, Tatsumi is growing up pretty nicely despite this one road block. Can't wait to see him develop more, this is probably the first time I have read of a main character develop this much.
Old 2012-06-16, 20:07   Link #591
NeutralZero

In a way humans are animals also but with a reasoning...
Bent that reason or remove em' and they'll be just plain animals... who followed their instinct...
Old 2012-06-16, 20:11   Link #592
Soji

Quote:
Seeing Akame in 10 and 17 and the one in 3
There's no way she will not be affected by killing her sister
And got to thank Tatsumi for being a kid as he and not doing anything...
Exactly.Honestly I start to wonder if the author don't will use this a plot device to make the 2 grow close than they already are.
At the beginning Tatsumi really don't understant Akame he say this himself.Now he seem to understand her better you see something like this in ch 6 (i think).
Also she alredy cry before him thing that i thought would be impossible (at least for now).Therefore not surprise me if the author chose to take this route

Quote:
Anyway, Tatsumi is growing up pretty nicely despite this one road block. Can't wait to see him develop more, this is probably the first time I have read of a main character develop this much.
Agree with you here and that's why I'm curios to see what will happen next.
Old 2012-06-16, 20:45   Link #593
Excorsism

I personally think Wave is one of the bigger candidates who could be part of the Night Raid. I can't see him dying in this, primarily due to his respective place with respect to Tatsumi. He's the most normal of the bunch too. It'd be a damn shame if he gets gibbed.
Old 2012-06-16, 21:09   Link #594
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
I'm guessing this the scanlation from /a/?
That isn't. I don't know why but stuff that gets released on /a/ almost never ends up on mangafox, well it tends to not end up on any reader really. Apparently another new group picked it up.

Also remember it's against the rules to post links to reader sites, since they have "licensed series" on them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excorsism View Post
I personally think Wave is one of the bigger candidates who could be part of the Night Raid. I can't see him dying in this, primarily due to his respective place with respect to Tatsumi. He's the most normal of the bunch too. It'd be a damn shame if he gets gibbed.
I'd say he's less likely to. All it's going to have to take is one of his teammates to die in a fight to Night Raid like Aniki or Schere did for Tatsumi and he'll be just as ready to fight as anyone. Like Tatsumi he seems to really value relationships with others so I just can't see him joining up with Night Raid. Unless something really, really gruesome happens in the capital that he is privy to seeing and that shakes his loyalty to the Empire.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy

Last edited by Xacual; 2012-06-16 at 21:25.
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-16, 21:43   Link #595
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excorsism View Post
Wave is Tatsumi just joining the empire's group instead. Tatsumi was going to join the Empire before Night Raid got to him first.

Starting to think something happened in Esdese's past that made her the way she is. Kind of like Seta Soujiro from Kenshin.
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-16, 22:42   Link #596
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
That isn't. I don't know why but stuff that gets released on /a/ almost never ends up on mangafox, well it tends to not end up on any reader really. Apparently another new group picked it up.

Also remember it's against the rules to post links to reader sites, since they have "licensed series" on them.
Okay thanks for clearing that up. Now we have another group doing this. This makes what seven now?

Quote:
I'd say he's less likely to. All it's going to have to take is one of his teammates to die in a fight to Night Raid like Aniki or Schere did for Tatsumi and he'll be just as ready to fight as anyone. Like Tatsumi he seems to really value relationships with others so I just can't see him joining up with Night Raid. Unless something really, really gruesome happens in the capital that he is privy to seeing and that shakes his loyalty to the Empire.
Wave's former mentor is also likely plays role in why he can't switch sides so easily either.

Last edited by Iron Maw; 2012-06-16 at 23:00.
Old 2012-06-16, 23:42   Link #597
NeutralZero

If he saw what Tatsumi saw after arriving at the capital then he might switch side...
Old 2012-06-17, 00:06   Link #598
Shadow5YA

Quote:
If he saw what Tatsumi saw after arriving at the capital then he might switch side...
Those were Tatsumi's friends. That's a special case.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-17, 00:07   Link #599
Valky
Radioactive

Aww, Tatsumi. And you did said you would man up in the previous chapter. I guess not that manly huh, lol.

Btw, Wave really is an Empire version of Tatsumi, huh .. Is that what Wave's using a Teigu too?
Old 2012-06-17, 01:02   Link #600
NeutralZero

Yes he also have one...
And also similar to Tatsumi's
In terms of his seeing what Tatsumi saw its not just about the friend issue but saw the true color of the empire as he did in c1... 3... and so on...

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!