Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-09-26, 13:49   Link #10721
Nihgthawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
*left eye twitch*.....Yes. it's on going. *left eye twitch again*
Someone needs to check on Tsuchiura or at least assign him a bodyguard cause Riki here is getting really close to his breaking point.
Nihgthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-26, 15:00   Link #10722
Rogue66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
OKay Vol 11 chapt 6 done. i will be jumping to Chapt 8 since Rozen wants to take 7
Thank Riki for the translation.
Rogue66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-26, 15:01   Link #10723
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by luna_maya View Post
Question.

1. Don't. Want to be rude. I am curious. Is volume 7 ongoing.

Thank you.

That's all.

End.
Luna my dear please do me a favor dont ask about volume 7 again if u dont mind
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-26, 15:12   Link #10724
Seeker213
Kamen Rider Exceed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Luna my dear please do me a favor dont ask about volume 7 again if u dont mind
Yeah Riki's not the one translating it, and the guy who is seems to have some problems or something, which is making completing it and posting it take a long time, so quit asking. Seriously at this point I'm just hoping volume 7 gets completed before it becomes 2015

Last edited by Seeker213; 2014-09-26 at 16:48. Reason: Added ending thought
Seeker213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-26, 15:23   Link #10725
Ougon
愛すべからざる光

I, for one, actually liked this volume. Others may have taken the time-tra-mess as bland and faulty, but it was really refreshing for me. All in all, at the very least, this volume was not as bad as few have passed it off as. Things like plot and whatnot do matter but what do you expect out of an LN that has a loli instructing Protag how to capture the hearts of girls using a freaking kouryaku gauge!? Logic in plot didn't really matter from the start, oi!
Old 2014-09-26, 20:05   Link #10726
Riki
ランダム王

In this chapter even Kurumi went "Ohh, you know time traveling theories huh~~ Who, when, how, and what method, did that person use to do that. I am the only one who can time travel so the theories made up are just nonsense"
Old 2014-09-26, 21:37   Link #10727
jaydreadzz
Love Miku x Rin <3

just read the summaries of Vol.11 Thanks for spoiling it
man what a waste long haired Tobiichi Origami look kinda Hot
Old 2014-09-27, 12:13   Link #10728
Death Usagi
Banned

So in regards to next volume, I'd say it will be on a new Spirit rather than an existing one. Kurumi will definitely be saved for last since she is the Best Girl.

If it was the opposite, it would be pretty meh =w=;
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-27, 12:24   Link #10729
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
I dunno about that, I'd actually like her to be the next spirit so we'd get to see her interracting with everybody more before the end.
Old 2014-09-27, 12:31   Link #10730
Seeker213
Kamen Rider Exceed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
So in regards to next volume, I'd say it will be on a new Spirit rather than an existing one. Kurumi will definitely be saved for last since she is the Best Girl.

If it was the opposite, it would be pretty meh =w=;
If the next volume does introduce a new Spirit, I say then the volume would be similar to volume 5, serving as a breather episode, which would also give us some new plot-points or expand on something previously mentioned, with the volume taking place around Christmas, and I agree with Kurumi being the last Spirit Shidou seals before moving onto the final part of the story.
Old 2014-09-27, 12:55   Link #10731
Death Usagi
Banned

Kurumi definitely has a bigger role compared to the other Spirits that I doubt it will end so soon. Also considering her goal is involved with the First Spirit, if it was her arc next again, that would mean all of them would be revealed so soon. It would feel rushed. So first we need to get the unrevealed Spirits shown before we even move onto Kurumi.
Old 2014-09-27, 13:42   Link #10732
LoveYouSaber

What happens after Shidou is able to use Kurumi's powers? Are we going to see a Shidou with eyes that are different in colour each and going trigger-happy in shooting his own head? Doesn't seem right. When Kurumi does it, it's crazy and sexy... dunno if that applies to Shidou though.
LoveYouSaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-27, 14:03   Link #10733
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveYouSaber View Post
What happens after Shidou is able to use Kurumi's powers? Are we going to see a Shidou with eyes that are different in colour each and going trigger-happy in shooting his own head? Doesn't seem right. When Kurumi does it, it's crazy and sexy... dunno if that applies to Shidou though.
that's might not apply to Shidou, but what about a trigger happy Shiori
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-27, 14:41   Link #10734
Death Usagi
Banned

Actually that's a good question. If Shidou could use Kurumi's power, I wonder in what way he could use it for? Like to find about his origins or something?
Old 2014-09-27, 14:51   Link #10735
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
Kurumi definitely has a bigger role compared to the other Spirits that I doubt it will end so soon. Also considering her goal is involved with the First Spirit, if it was her arc next again, that would mean all of them would be revealed so soon. It would feel rushed. So first we need to get the unrevealed Spirits shown before we even move onto Kurumi.
Considering Kurumi's role in the series and her connection to the first and second spirit, Kurumi will probably be sealed before the last arc or during the last arc.
Old 2014-09-27, 14:55   Link #10736
whitecloud

shidou will have a yandere stalker....
Old 2014-09-27, 15:01   Link #10737
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
I'd settle for anytime before the last arc for Kurumi's sealing. As I said, I'd like to see her interractions with the cast more. (see Date A Party for such hilarious hijinks And I'd have loved to hear her in the Spirit King drama CD. And most of all,

WE NEED KURUMI VERSUS ORIGAMI. WE MUST HAVE IT.

The two raunchiest girls in the harem, going head-to-head for Shidou's affections. This would be EPIC.
Old 2014-09-27, 15:09   Link #10738
Superbia

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveYouSaber View Post
That's only if Shidou can use her time based powers. So far he's shown he can use spirit's abilities, but not fully summon their angels yet. If it's like with Tohka, where he can bring out her sword but not her throne, which is her true angel, then he would be able to bring out her rifles or use her shadow based powers, but can't use the clock part of Zafkiel with all of the time based powers.
Superbia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-27, 15:15   Link #10739
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
I'd settle for anytime before the last arc for Kurumi's sealing. As I said, I'd like to see her interractions with the cast more. (see Date A Party for such hilarious hijinks And I'd have loved to hear her in the Spirit King drama CD. And most of all,

WE NEED KURUMI VERSUS ORIGAMI. WE MUST HAVE IT.

The two raunchiest girls in the harem, going head-to-head for Shidou's affections. This would be EPIC.

The only true winner of that match will be us for getting to view such an event and Miku if she can get in on it
Old 2014-09-27, 15:35   Link #10740
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one above all View Post
The only true winner of that match will be us for getting to view such an event and Miku if she can get in on it
The first thought & mental image that comes to mind is the girls on cute nighties smiling & laughing while pillow fighting.

...which then ends with magical spirit explosions.

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fake harem, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, open ending, possible true harem, romance, science fiction, seinen, shounen, time travel, tragedy