AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2014-03-01, 19:12   Link #4021
ellessarr
Banned

every time i see somene in the episode say "saturn" aways ending sound "satan" it's a japanese "engrish" or saturn and satan looks like the same when speak?
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-01, 19:37   Link #4022
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellessarr View Post
every time i see somene in the episode say "saturn" aways ending sound "satan" it's a japanese "engrish" or saturn and satan looks like the same when speak?
Saturn & Satan sound different in the actual English pronunciation. So, them being the same is just Japanese Engrish-thing. Just like how some Japanese pronounce “Rock” & “Lock” the same (they either use the "R" or "L" consonant for both).
Old 2014-03-01, 19:53   Link #4023
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Saturn & Satan sound different in the actual English pronunciation. So, them being the same is just Japanese Engrish-thing. Just like how some Japanese pronounce “Rock” & “Lock” the same (they either use the "R" or "L" consonant for both).
yeah i know, but you know when one or another keep calling him "satan" is fine but when all the cast(even himself) keep say "satan", wtf he is the devil and their are devil followers
Old 2014-03-01, 20:41   Link #4024
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Spoiler for 93:

I hope Hyoga will get his Cygnus Cloth destroyed and wear the Aquarius Cloth.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-01, 20:43   Link #4025
ellessarr
Banned

another thing, i'm the only one here cheering for neither harbinger neither titan die??? and neither pallas????, specially harbinger since he already survived a big death flag and now with that 2 annoying "satan" followers the "death flags rised again".

i really want see that peoples have a happy ending.
Old 2014-03-01, 21:14   Link #4026
hamazura
whatever

saint vs satanic? ok lets wait for subaru, mira and europa's baptism time
Old 2014-03-01, 22:21   Link #4027
nishikinomaki
MakiNishikino

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamazura View Post
saint vs satanic? ok lets wait for subaru, mira and europa's baptism time
Lol never mind
japanese in their word list have no 'r' sound, so they spell in katakana (sa.ta-n) サターン

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellessarr View Post
another thing, i'm the only one here cheering for neither harbinger neither titan die??? and neither pallas????, specially harbinger since he already survived a big death flag and now with that 2 annoying "satan" followers the "death flags rised again".

i really want see that peoples have a happy ending.
i think they will not die why Kouga group in saturn place. Europa and Miller they sense danger they will go up protect they master.
nishikinomaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-01, 23:04   Link #4028
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

So next week we'll have Jabu turned into an ace? Interesting
Old 2014-03-01, 23:07   Link #4029
hamazura
whatever

yeah they just wasted 1 episode for jabu filler, should just focus to final battle...

btw

"Seiya! Sagittarius gundam! ikumasss~"
Old 2014-03-01, 23:11   Link #4030
Goty

Send a message via ICQ to Goty
Quote:
Originally Posted by nishikinomaki View Post
i think they will not die why Kouga group in saturn place. Europa and Miller they sense danger they will go up protect they master.
There's no need for that to happen. Harbinger and Titan are safe for now because Hyoga and Shun will be fighting them instead.

And if they were worried about Saturn, then they wouldn't get down again right after Seiya and co. went to the castle. In fact, that's what they wanted.
Goty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-01, 23:36   Link #4031
nishikinomaki
MakiNishikino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goty View Post
There's no need for that to happen. Harbinger and Titan are safe for now because Hyoga and Shun will be fighting them instead.

And if they were worried about Saturn, then they wouldn't get down again right after Seiya and co. went to the castle. In fact, that's what they wanted.
Spoiler Alert episodes.

Spoiler:

That why Europe and Miller was playing game for everyone but they know that Omega kouga Team very dangerous enemy that why they worry about they master and go up help saturn.
Old 2014-03-02, 00:37   Link #4032
Galaxian

Episode 94 preview:

Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-02, 00:54   Link #4033
Uribatake

Quote:
Spoiler Alert episodes.

Spoiler:

That why Europe and Miller was playing game for everyone but they know that Omega kouga Team very dangerous enemy that why they worry about they master and go up help saturn.
These spoilers are fake. They didn't even get episode 94's title right.
Uribatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-02, 01:00   Link #4034
nishikinomaki
MakiNishikino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uribatake View Post
These spoilers are fake. They didn't even get episode 94's title right.
Yup 94 not get Title

but this one about Aegir spoiler become true i not sure other spoiler become true or not. We need to wait others episode if others spoiler become true or not.
Old 2014-03-02, 01:16   Link #4035
Uribatake

Quote:
Yup 94 not get Title

but this one about Aegir spoiler become true i not sure other spoiler become true or not. We need to wait others episode if others spoiler become true or not.
The Aegir spoiler came from TV Station magazine, and it leaked four days ago. Whoever came up with the fake spoilers (which only "leaked" two days ago) included that info in them to make them seem more believable.

There were also fake credits for each episode, and I realized how bogus they were when I saw Keiichi Ichikawa listed as the animation director on the last two episodes. Too good to be true.
Uribatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-02, 01:39   Link #4036
nishikinomaki
MakiNishikino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uribatake View Post
The Aegir spoiler came from TV Station magazine, and it leaked four days ago. Whoever came up with the fake spoilers (which only "leaked" two days ago) included that info in them to make them seem more believable.

There were also fake credits for each episode, and I realized how bogus they were when I saw Keiichi Ichikawa listed as the animation director on the last two episodes. Too good to be true.
Lets wait and see times has come
Old 2014-03-02, 02:23   Link #4037
Goty

Send a message via ICQ to Goty
Quote:
Spoiler Alert episodes.

Spoiler:

No, that's all fake, indeed. Like Uribatake explained, they took the only confirmed summary(94) and included it to make the rest seem legit, but couldn't get the title right. This kind of thing happens all the time.

There are no true spoilers for 95-97 out yet. Whoever came up with those fake spoilers simply had no idea Europa and Miller would stay behind and fight Hyoga and Shun.
Goty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-02, 02:42   Link #4038
nishikinomaki
MakiNishikino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goty View Post
No, that's all fake, indeed. Like Uribatake explained, they took the only confirmed summary(94) and included it to make the rest seem legit, but couldn't get the title right. This kind of thing happens all the time.

There are no true spoilers for 95-97 out yet. Whoever came up with those fake spoilers simply had no idea Europa and Miller would stay behind and fight Hyoga and Shun.
Thanks Goty telling me this all fake spoilers

All God list has been defeat by saints or ally God i think only good god has been help with saints is Odin.

Who your Favorite God

List of God names. Lucifer. Hades. thanatos and hypnos. abel. apollo. odin. Oneiros .Icelus. Phantasos. Morpheus. mars. abzu. saturn.

my favorite God is Odin first ally God help other with no ambition to rule like athena good person

Last edited by nishikinomaki; 2014-03-02 at 03:08.
Old 2014-03-02, 08:27   Link #4039
Galaxian

Missing Eris, goddess of discord, in there. Saint Seiya actually has two version of her (the first movie's and Saintia Sho's) and Artemis, there also two versions of her (Overture's and ND's).

Also, if Mars is considered a "god" then Bacchus, Vulcan, and Diana from his 4 Heavenly Kings group should too...
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-02, 09:04   Link #4040
Konja7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
Also, if Mars is considered a "god" then Bacchus, Vulcan, and Diana from his 4 Heavenly Kings group should too...
Well, the 4 Heavenly Kings were named as gods of war. Still, I'm not sure if they were really gods (they were not as strong) or is just a title awarded because they were powerful warriors (although they seemed weakened by the daggers of light).

Four of them have names of gods, but does not mean that they are. Aphrodite of Pisces is not a god.

Last edited by Konja7; 2014-03-02 at 09:21.
Konja7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, shounen