AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2014-05-07, 05:33   Link #5441
Breimoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHollowIchigo View Post
Could be, surprising tough, a sword having a shikai of itself.
if i remember well there was an anime only story where swords could use theirs skills while in human form.It just means that the anime only story was made canon (sasuga kubo)
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-07, 07:25   Link #5442
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Uuugh, we trade in one annoying character for.....four? ....God I hope they die quick......
Old 2014-05-07, 08:07   Link #5443
DarkHollowIchigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
if i remember well there was an anime only story where swords could use theirs skills while in human form.It just means that the anime only story was made canon (sasuga kubo)
Hmm, i have not seen that anime.

But if that is true, it reminds me a bit of Starrk and Lilynette, tough in the Espada ranks Lilynette did not get any rank, she was concidered being a part of Starrk.

Nobody in Soul Society could see/feel the difference between a zanpaktou and a shinigami(Reishi). When souls with exceptional spiritual energy train their bodies, they reach the level of Shinigami. Kenpachi's zanpaktou itself has a exceptional spiritual energy? Since we have seen Yachiru outbursts when she went mad, a pink tiger-ish energy.

Then again, this is just a Theory, we do not know if Yachiru is a part of Kenpachi's zanpaktou.
Old 2014-05-07, 08:14   Link #5444
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Sanpo Kenjuu is NOT Yachiru's shikai.
Perhaps, it's part of Nozarashi's arsenal now.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-07, 08:17   Link #5445
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Since it is hinted before that Quincy are made from Juha Bach's fragment... we could conclude that Zaraki just killed Juha Bach's brain

anyway, please don't let something happen to Yachiru
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-07, 08:56   Link #5446
DorkingtonPugsly

Kinda hoping these ladies get owned Giriko style.
Old 2014-05-07, 09:09   Link #5447
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

To be fair, this was a decent chapter. Even though the fight was generally boring, the ending of it was nice. It seems like it's a pattern for Kubo to always give these types of endings to Kenpachi's on-screen fights....

On another note, the pacing was horrible. I read this chapter in like...what...less than 90 seconds?
Old 2014-05-07, 09:17   Link #5448
Altes
Banned

I'll be disappointed if Yachiru really returned to Kenpachi's zanpakuto. There are so many different ways to handle a character's mysterious disappearance, and to choose the explanation that fits an ancient fan theory? Kubo is better than that. (What the hell, am I praising Kubo? Whatever.) I think a Quincy abducted Yachiru (they possibly have a shrinking ability) and took her to Yhwach, and Kenny will be presented with a choice: join Wandenreich, or his dear adoptive daughter will die. Quincies are stupid enough to try and pull off something like that.

Also, I wouldn't underestimate Bambi's gang. Kubo is saving the best Quincies for later (Haschwalth, Askin, GehGehGeh), and I fully expect those girls to be freakishly strong. The fact that they are smart enough to not attack Kenpachi 1 on 1, even when he is injured, makes me like them all the more. Kenny is getting thrashed, the only question is how many of those girls die to make that happen. I think Candice is the weakest among the four, and that she is "the Thunder" (obviously).
Altes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-07, 09:54   Link #5449
DarkHollowIchigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Sanpo Kenjuu is NOT Yachiru's shikai.
Perhaps, it's part of Nozarashi's arsenal now.
For all we know till to day, it was.
Old 2014-05-07, 10:37   Link #5450
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

....getting real tired of your shit, Kubo.
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-07, 11:31   Link #5451
Wandering Soul

Was the reveal that the quincy is a brain even necessary? It looks like it was used for shock value. We also traded in one character that we know was going to wrecked for 3. It never ceases to amaze me how little content Kubo can fit in a chapter.
Old 2014-05-07, 11:42   Link #5452
Breimoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHollowIchigo View Post
Hmm, i have not seen that anime.

here is an exemple
Spoiler for bleach anime only story:
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-07, 12:57   Link #5453
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

toooo short

lats time i heard zaraki took out 3 sternritters without a glimpse of damage on him and he's fighting w/o his eyepatch and shikai on.

i don't know if the current opponents of zaraki are stronger than them.
i think those 4 are not actually worth fighting unless they pull some bizarre power again
Old 2014-05-07, 13:18   Link #5454
SeanQ

really lmfao a brain ...

yachiru is dead o.o
Old 2014-05-07, 13:25   Link #5455
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Yachiru has been vaporized!!! Crazy character imo...a kid (literally, unlike Toushiro who's teensy) who runs around with a beast and whose sword has little wheels that Ikkaku attached on the sheath 0_o

Aaaaand after a fight with the SR, Kenpachi is left with Bambietta's fraccion...gotta find a quincy term for that one. This better be quick, it's dragging.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-07, 13:37   Link #5456
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one above all View Post
Was the reveal that the quincy is a brain even necessary? It looks like it was used for shock value.
it would have been hilarious if all the shitritters were just random body parts made into people. as nodt dies and eyes are left, bazz b dies and a finger is left, bambietta dies and um.. boobs are left...?
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-07, 14:41   Link #5457
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Well fuck Kubo. I expected deaths in this, but I seriously figured you'd leave Yachipachi alone for the most part. And Isane, since no one would really miss her ass anyway if she died(unlike Yachipachi).

There's rain and Four is the number of death; Yachiru Jr is dead/kidnapped and the four hos will kick Kenny's ass to the curb. And we're coming back to Shinigami deaths/trolldeaths.
Old 2014-05-07, 15:00   Link #5458
Eragon
Still Alive

Is Kubo drawing this in his lunch break or something ? Why the hell are these chapters so pointless ? If he is not feeling like it maybe he should just go on hiatus for a time.
Old 2014-05-07, 15:21   Link #5459
DarkHollowIchigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
here is an exemple
Spoiler for bleach anime only story:
Ah yes, that filler arc, still weird though, she's like a real person, i am not convinced, and basically waiting for an explenation lol
Old 2014-05-07, 15:28   Link #5460
ChampDream
Alive

lol, kenpachi killed a brain.

Tags
bleach, chapter