Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2015-10-08, 22:39   Link #7461
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado The Dragon View Post
Well as there being too many characters. Kubo could always pull the same thing he did with Mask vs Rose & Kensei. Have 1 vs many opponents who get wrecked then some other OP opponent faces the Quincy off in a 1 on 1. I still think he will fight against Hacshwalth. Unless he does use bankai here to beat Barro then lose against the wingman. Either of those 2 things seem most plausible to me.
Haschwald is going to be taken down by Uryuu once he reveals his true allegiance, leaving Yhwach for Ichigo. If Shunsui faces him, he'll lose.
Old 2015-10-09, 02:47   Link #7462
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado The Dragon View Post
Tbf on the surface they may seem simple but both of them have many rich layers once you divulge yourself into both series. One is about Chinese mythology much like how Bleach is about Japanese mythology. Except done much better. While CoD is basically historical fiction. Both are in my top 2 personally can't decide between the two of them which is better. And yes I totally agree with your sentiment. Heck even Western comic writers could learn a thing or two from those 2 Chinese comics.
i never really tried to go to deep into the story, the obvious theme of "no slaves" is clear, othe aspects would be that everyone who is strong has a sixpack XD
btw, the art is also supreme, one of the most awesome panels i have seen, expspecially since all of them are colored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eragon View Post
Well, since the sniper guy already used his released form I don't think we are gonna see Shunsui's bankai, unless sniper guy has something else up his sleeve.
maybe a third eye

Last edited by LevelSeven; 2015-10-09 at 03:02.
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-09, 06:49   Link #7463
Gilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eragon View Post
Well, since the sniper guy already used his released form I don't think we are gonna see Shunsui's bankai, unless sniper guy has something else up his sleeve.
Yeah, Shunsui is totally going to defeat a guy using his released form with just shikai... oh wait. Sarcasm failed.

But if Shunsui doesn't use bankai now, when is he going to use it? This is his last chance to use bankai AND win the fight. Yhwach has plot armor that only Ichigo can crack.
Gilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-09, 21:12   Link #7464
itachi-san314

This fight is following the tried and trusted method of 1-upsmanship that almost every bleach battle follows. Sniper 1-ups Shunsui with his final form and gets the upper hand. Shunsui will 1-up him with his bankai. Sniper will be out of options and lose.
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-09, 21:45   Link #7465
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
But if Shunsui doesn't use bankai now, when is he going to use it? This is his last chance to use bankai AND win the fight. Yhwach has plot armor that only Ichigo can crack.
That's just it. Shunsui is going to use his Bankai on Yhwach, and it will be absolutely amazing. Unfortunately, you're right, in that he will lose anyway. Hopefully he survives the effort.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
This fight is following the tried and trusted method of 1-upsmanship that almost every bleach battle follows. Sniper 1-ups Shunsui with his final form and gets the upper hand. Shunsui will 1-up him with his bankai. Sniper will be out of options and lose.
I predict that Shunsui will one-up Sniper with his second Shikai. He does have two Zanpakuto, after all. Bankai is reserved for Yhwach, as stated above.
Old 2015-10-09, 21:52   Link #7466
Calca
Expressionless

I honestly forgot the Quincies had a final form since it's been so long since Kubo had any of them actually utilize it.
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-15, 00:22   Link #7467
LevelSeven

Finallly shisui used his bankai and kenji fights the hercules-guy alone
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-15, 00:22   Link #7468
Calca
Expressionless

Spoiler:
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-15, 00:41   Link #7469
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

The kuromatsu black pine (pinus thumbergii) represents long life.
"Shinjuu" means "mutual suicide between lovers who can't be together".

Okay, no idea how this game would unfold.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-15, 01:11   Link #7470
Ultragunner

about damn time already
Old 2015-10-15, 03:38   Link #7471
Knjaz

Finally something worthy.
Knjaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-15, 09:04   Link #7472
itachi-san314

I'm interested to see how a bankai implies suicide. Maybe one of his swords has to die?
Old 2015-10-15, 09:08   Link #7473
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

after.... 648 chapters.... finally a bankai!!!!!!

This is probably the only thing that still made me following this series
There are still several people that haven't unleashed their bankai after 650 chapters ++
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-15, 10:04   Link #7474
B214

Haha one Bankai and Bleach gets one of its worthy moments again. Hopefully the Bankai will be something interesting.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-15, 10:40   Link #7475
ChampDream
Alive

well interesting, I can't wait to see what That Bankai in action.
Old 2015-10-15, 13:33   Link #7476
Casshern

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
after.... 648 chapters.... finally a bankai!!!!!!

This is probably the only thing that still made me following this series
There are still several people that haven't unleashed their bankai after 650 chapters ++
Agreed, except at this pace it's not so much "unleashed" but more like pushing out a fat one when you're constipated. Ugh... uuuh, is it out yet?
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-15, 13:40   Link #7477
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Weeeeell, bankai has been downplayed to just an extra trump card from its original "amazingly hard to master technique that boosts power from x10 to infinity". That's mostly because power levels stopped mattering after Aizen Still, I expect Shunsui's to be a killer skill, as should be Urahara's.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-15, 14:02   Link #7478
ninjastarforcex
Read My Sig :)

yeah, bankai is supposed to be final trump card in the very crucial moment like this, not something to spam... YES YES I'M TALKING TO YOU BYAKUYA AND HITSUGAY
Old 2015-10-15, 14:47   Link #7479
Robotech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjastarforcex View Post
yeah, bankai is supposed to be final trump card in the very crucial moment like this, not something to spam... YES YES I'M TALKING TO YOU BYAKUYA AND HITSUGAY
Well, Hitsugaya is a young captain whose power, including his Bankai, is not fully developed, so it's ok that he spams it since he needs to in order to keep pace.

Byakuya...Kubo probably just likes drawing that.

So Kyouraku implies that it was an important condition that everyone else should have made it far away by now, along with him retreating to where they started, and on top of that he apologizes if Nanao happened to stay in the area.

We're starting to see a bit of why Ukitake said not to use it in the fight against Starrk with all their allies around. Whatever effect his Bankai has, it must draw everyone into it within a certain radius. Friend, foe, whether Kyouraku wants to or not. It forces everyones hands, and just like the games of his Shikai, probably forces Kyouraku too with some kind of risk to himself.
Robotech Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-15, 14:49   Link #7480
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Weeeeell, bankai has been downplayed to just an extra trump card from its original "amazingly hard to master technique that boosts power from x10 to infinity"
true, but as far as Shunsui goes, that rule still applies. If anything, he has waited too long to use his bankai, as opposed to the spammers like Byakuya, Hitsugaya, etc...

Tags
bleach, chapter