AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Boku wa Tomodachi...

Notices

View Poll Results: Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT - Episode 12 (End) Rating
Perfect 10 30 28.30%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 39 36.79%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 15 14.15%
7 out of 10 : Good 9 8.49%
6 out of 10 : Average 8 7.55%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 1.89%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 3 2.83%
Voters: 106. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2013-08-04, 14:42   Link #221
aldw

The more I watch this episode the more Rika resembles a brown-eyed Yozora when she wears her hair down....
Old 2013-08-10, 22:15   Link #222
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

after this episode I can't decide either rika/yozora
Old 2013-08-25, 21:27   Link #223
sayde

I'm kind of ashamed at myself for completely missing the fact that this anime got a second season. (Not really sure how I overlooked it) Anyways, I marathoned the hell out of this today and I gotta say, final thoughts for season 2:

Rika might have just become my favorite anime female character ever. It's a shame I don't encounter too many romcoms with main female leads quite like her...or perhaps an even bigger shame lies within the fact that I don't encounter ANY works where girls like her actually end up getting the guy in the end.

Not that I came out of season two disliking Yozora or Sena, but I just ended up liking Rika soooooooooooo much more. Even her faults (and I didn't see many) were such turn-ons. lol

On an unrelated note, perhaps the one thing that frustrated me the most about season 2 though is how Kodaka had a habit of simply playing the spectator between the antics of Sena & Yozora. I know it was probably often done for the sake of comedic relief but really...I'd like to see Kodaka be a better friend and mediator than that--especially when it comes to watching Sena get bullied and manipulated by Yozora. I mean the guy only promised Sena's father that he'd look out for her in that regard.

But overall, I loved this season. And the relationship between Kobato and Maria is quite possibly the most cutest and funniest dynamic I've seen in anime. Definitely one of the strongest highlights of the season for me. Anytime those two share screentime together is a great time. I'd love to see what their relationship will be like when they grow older. Oh! Kate + Maria was runner up for the 2nd funniest dynamic in this show.

Last edited by sayde; 2013-08-25 at 21:45.
Closed Thread