Notices

Old 2006-12-28, 15:48   Link #1541
hooliganj
Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by nataliel View Post
NoSanninWa, ok thanks. That`s the way.
Now, who are the guys?
The first one looks like the two main characters from Tide-Line Blue.
hooliganj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-28, 17:07   Link #1542
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by bidlebob View Post
OMG, I just started this anime and the show didn't seem to have characters like the ones my friend described. Now I have to keep watching! What episode features this clash specifically?
I think it was episode 7 or 8. And as you think, those characters don't exist in the first story arc.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-28, 18:39   Link #1543
Ravage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renesis-C View Post
This one's a bit of a toughy, mainly because I've only got a few sketchy details.
Hopefully this will be enough:

- It was made around or before the mid/late 90's, I say around or before because it may have been made years before I watched it, but i'd say it was made in the 90's.

- Story is about a girl whose on a quest (I don't know if there is something special about her or she possesses a special item) but this girl is on a quest to save the world from a dark force (Don't have any details on that either). And like most "important figure to complete quest" this girl is weak and cannot defend herself.

- This is probably the best detail I have, the girl is protected by guardians (My memory is saying 3 but I'm not 100%) and i'm pretty sure they were all male and they are normal humans who "summon" (i guess is the word) armour in battle. So the special thing about these guardians is the armour they wear (they still remain human size btw) which have characteristics of animals and their special attacks involve "energy" attacks taking form of their animal. The main hero/guardian is a guy who wears red armour and i'm pretty sure his weapon is a lance/spear, his "animal" is either a dragon or Phoenix (I can't remember). The main character from The Legend of Dragoon (PS1 Game) reminds me of him (probably the clothing)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legend_of_dragoon
But the main hero in this anime wears a helmet. The only other thing I remember about this red armour guy is that he dies in the end, and a rough paraphrase of what he says as he evaporates from the girls arms is "My spirit could take it, but my body could not". As for the other guardians, I say there are 3 because all I can remember about the other two is that one's animal is a tiger and their colours are green and Blue. That DOESN'T mean there were only 3 though.

It's not much help, but that's all I can remember (I watched this show when I was a kid, so my memory is sketchy).
Hopefully it was enough though.
Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
reminds of of Shinzo, a story about a girl who is the last remaining human on earth who has to go to a place called Shinzo together with 3 companions, two of them looking a bit like teens and the other a big fatt cat, thy summon armor and the main character transforms into a spear bearing red phoenix like guy, his name is Mushra, the cat changes into a lion person and the other a water typed one, each use energy like attacks, like the main one uses a phoenix, water dude a water/ice dragin and cat man lion like things combined with earth

theres also a second series after the 1st season of Shinzo, im not sure if it is what youre looking for
Pretty sure that's indeed Shinzo, which is actually my favorite anime that was dubbed and shown on Dutch tv. Some great battles in there.
The girl was named Yakumo I believe and the 3 warriors were Mushra, Kutal and Zago.
Ravage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-29, 04:48   Link #1544
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravage View Post
Pretty sure that's indeed Shinzo, which is actually my favorite anime that was dubbed and shown on Dutch tv. Some great battles in there.
The girl was named Yakumo I believe and the 3 warriors were Mushra, Kutal and Zago.
yup those are their names when it was shown on utch television i was hooked as well, one of little good series shown on tv in those days
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-29, 05:02   Link #1545
death03

Question anime help

can any body tell me the name of the anime this character appears on
death03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-29, 05:04   Link #1546
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by death03 View Post
[img]C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Pictures\Sample Pictures\New Folder\cat.JPEG[/img]
1st off theres a anime identification topic where these post are supposed to go into

2nd you have to upload the image for us to see it

go to this site, http://img495.imageshack.us/
upload the image and link it here from there on, ater upload youll get a small list of codes including the [img] tagged one which you can use on these forums
Old 2006-12-29, 05:21   Link #1547
death03

Question help

Last edited by death03; 2006-12-29 at 11:34.
Old 2006-12-29, 05:23   Link #1548
death03

my bad I wasn't paying attention
Old 2006-12-29, 05:50   Link #1549
jedinat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravage View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
yup those are their names when it was shown on utch television i was hooked as well, one of little good series shown on tv in those days
Don't see any fansubs for it, nor do I see it for sale anywhere... even though the comments I see about it are all good. Oh well, I probably wouldn't like it
jedinat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-29, 07:12   Link #1550
nataliel

Thanks for help!!!!

Quote:
http://deathangel85.gametrailers.com...e.php?id=47958
This link doesn`t work.
If this is an image, could you use http://imageshack.us?

Last edited by nataliel; 2006-12-29 at 08:15.
nataliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-29, 08:06   Link #1551
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:

Spoiler for a short turtorial on how to show images on the forum:
Old 2006-12-29, 08:32   Link #1552
nataliel

Who can tell me, in what Ranma serie/ova/movie Ryoga has grown up like this --->
Spoiler:
nataliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-29, 11:05   Link #1553
death03

ok got it

can any body tell me the name of the anime this character appears
finally got it guys
on
Old 2006-12-29, 11:20   Link #1554
Furudanuki

Quote:
can any body tell me the name of the anime this character appears
finally got it guys
on
That's Liru, from Magipoka
Furudanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-29, 11:23   Link #1555
Skane
Anime Snark

Arrow

Quote:
Yeesh, I went through all the trouble of fixing the link, and it leads to another dead end.

For those wondering what the link was, here it is.

Cheers.
Old 2006-12-29, 21:24   Link #1556
bidlebob

Question Perplexing

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa View Post
I think it was episode 7 or 8. And as you think, those characters don't exist in the first story arc.
Hmm, I just watched Busou Renkin, episodes 3-11 (up to current) in sucession, but I did not see anything similar to what I was talking about. If it is indeed this anime but later on (although I don't see how), then did you watch the raws or something? Even so, the only characters that seem close to the description are the twin brother with the "Samurai Sword X" and "Captain Bravo." I thought they might fight in the fashion I described, but it didn't happen. Any thoughts?

I guess the search continues...
bidlebob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-30, 00:42   Link #1557
jpwong

Quote:
Originally Posted by bidlebob View Post
Hmm, I just watched Busou Renkin, episodes 3-11 (up to current) in sucession, but I did not see anything similar to what I was talking about. If it is indeed this anime but later on (although I don't see how), then did you watch the raws or something? Even so, the only characters that seem close to the description are the twin brother with the "Samurai Sword X" and "Captain Bravo." I thought they might fight in the fashion I described, but it didn't happen. Any thoughts?

I guess the search continues...
Based on the description you provided, it wouldn't appear to be Busou Renkin. On the other hand, I haven't seen any series that portrays the particular fight you describe. I don't suppose you have anything else to go on that might frame the production date for the show. If you can get the address for that video from your friend, it would be highly beneficial.
jpwong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-30, 03:17   Link #1558
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Too bad. I thought it sounded similar to the Captain Bravo vs Samurai Sword X fight.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-30, 07:50   Link #1559
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedinat View Post
Don't see any fansubs for it, nor do I see it for sale anywhere... even though the comments I see about it are all good. Oh well, I probably wouldn't like it
if i were to see the show again id be all meh.. cause beside the storyline being pretty good it was still a kids show, but the show was pretty good.. i dont remember seeing it around online though, cause its pretty old and i think that it wasnt that populair in Japan at time being
Old 2006-12-30, 10:50   Link #1560
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

can anyone tell me where this guy is from

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel