AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2017-06-30, 22:30   Link #24401
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
That and I've been plagued with SSS (Same Servant Syndrome). See my previous post on triple copies of Medea, caster cu, and Ushi.

Exactly my point. They're practically the same. If I was gonna draw a 5* wasn't I more likely to get a little variety?
Oh boo hoo. Unless you got all of that in a single re-roll, it's nothing special.

I got 4 copies of Magic ore(?) CE in the tutorial roll alone, and then 1 more in the following 10 roll.

Or on another tutorial roll, I got 2 Formalcraft CE, 2 Jewelcraft CE, 2 Green Black Keys.
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-30, 23:47   Link #24402
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin-san View Post
Since I'm getting tired of re-rolling with my usual lack of luck, anybody here got an untouched spare NA account with Saber or Jeanne and preferably Tamamo Cat as the free four-star?
I only have a Altria account with Deon as four stars if you want it.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-01, 00:14   Link #24403
Ryoshi

Aaaaaand Master missions complete.
Not bad for first battle of the day

35 Quartz now, I keep thinking back to when the JP version started, we couldn't even do a 10-roll with that..
Ryoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-01, 00:21   Link #24404
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post

Exactly my point. They're practically the same. If I was gonna draw a 5* wasn't I more likely to get a little variety?
The variety of 5* Servants in Vanilla FGO is VERY limited. Seriously, the only guy, right now, you can expect to carry you through the entire game and beyond is Waver-kun himself. Perhaps Jeanne and Vlad too. Both Sabers are okay, but those eventually gets power creeped by the future Servants. If you want more 5* variety, you wait for their rate-up, especially Scathach, Arjuna, Karna and Gilgamesh (who are the more likely in the foreseeable future of FGO USA), and even then, do NOT get your hopes too high.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-01, 00:23   Link #24405
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryoshi View Post
Aaaaaand Master missions complete.
Not bad for first battle of the day

35 Quartz now, I keep thinking back to when the JP version started, we couldn't even do a 10-roll with that..
We didn't even have a guaranteed gold Servant with the tutorial roll back then. My first Servant was shota Alex. These newcomers have it easy.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
Old 2017-07-01, 00:29   Link #24406
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
We didn't even have a guaranteed gold Servant with the tutorial roll back then. My first Servant was shota Alex. These newcomers have it easy.
I pity the guys who rolled Mephisto in their tutorial.
Old 2017-07-01, 00:38   Link #24407
Klard
The cilvilain

Back in the day Cu carried me around the world until Alter come

Spoiler for Double:
Old 2017-07-01, 02:46   Link #24408
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

Last night tired of black keys on my first account and i rerolled 2 times. My luck finally struck me with Waver , Berserker , Chu NP3 and a kaleidoscope
This is my id for who wants to add me 791782228
Old 2017-07-01, 03:22   Link #24409
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoMuseveni View Post
Last night tired of black keys on my first account and i rerolled 2 times. My luck finally struck me with Waver , Berserker , Chu NP3 and a kaleidoscope
Congrats, you drew the Servants who will carry you.
Old 2017-07-01, 03:38   Link #24410
darkangel0278

Quote:
A Happy day for you. Congratz.
Old 2017-07-01, 04:05   Link #24411
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Getting an error with that friend code. Could you please double-check it?

Also, what's your game name? I think I friended one of your previous accounts, so I'd like to get rid of it before I add the one you're going to be using.
Old 2017-07-01, 04:40   Link #24412
larethian

Pretty sure MEphis was my tutorial roll. Tutorial roll used to be 1 servant-only summon and not a 10-roll with a guaranteed 4-star servant.
And I started fou-ing Medusa with fous from FP gacha because I thought she would be my main servant. I can't even remember how I beat Orleans. I think I used mil's Herk. Before drawing my own and Altera after that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
Apples don't have any other use than restoring AP, right? Is there any real reason to hold back on using them?
As apples restore AP equivalent to a full bar, they will appreciate as you level up with higher AP-max.
They are best used in events because if you don't get enough of the gacha event CEs, you need to farm harder if you are aiming to clear shop, which will be impossible if you merely rely on natural AP regen. And also raffle events as GDB mentioned are best time to expend apples as you can spin them an unlimited number of times for prizes like mats and exp cards/
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-01, 04:46   Link #24413
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
Getting an error with that friend code. Could you please double-check it?

Also, what's your game name? I think I friended one of your previous accounts, so I'd like to get rid of it before I add the one you're going to be using.
My mistake it was 719782228
The previous account was DragoRyuu . The actual one is now LostPause
Old 2017-07-01, 04:59   Link #24414
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

I forgot to post my FGO NA ID here.
ID 874,252,657, Ice & Fire. Add me guys.

Old 2017-07-01, 05:32   Link #24415
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin-san View Post
Since I'm getting tired of re-rolling with my usual lack of luck, anybody here got an untouched spare NA account with Saber or Jeanne and preferably Tamamo Cat as the free four-star?
I have a Jeanne + Carmilla starter if you want.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-01, 05:50   Link #24416
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
I only have a Altria account with Deon as four stars if you want it.
Thanks for the offer, I'll think about it (while trying with further re-rolls). Because I really want Tamamo Cat with either of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
Thanks for the offer, but I've gotten an account with Jeanne and Stheno in the meantime. So there's that.
Old 2017-07-01, 06:20   Link #24417
darkangel0278

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
I'll have that if you you don't want it. Just PM me.

Last edited by darkangel0278; 2017-07-01 at 06:41.
darkangel0278 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-01, 06:42   Link #24418
Ryoshi

Funny as this sounds, I'm trying to experiment on whether the rolls are entirely random or if there's a pattern to this somehow.
Actually...... it's just an excuse to keep on rolling for servants with free quartz

Might list up the better accounts that I manage to get to see if anyone wants them.
Currently only have one, with no 5 stars. But it's got Herc, Tamamo-cat as the free roll and Martha from the initial quartz roll. :P
Old 2017-07-01, 06:45   Link #24419
darkangel0278

^ Here's one pattern:
Maybe it's because the higher chances a 5 star CE gets drawn lessens the chance for either a 5* or even a 4* servant.

By the way, how far have you guys have gone in the FGO US?
Old 2017-07-01, 06:48   Link #24420
Ryoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkangel0278 View Post
^ Here's one pattern:
Maybe it's because the higher chances a higher chance a 5 star CE gets drawn lessens the chance for either a 5* or even a 4* servant.
Actually I was referring to the initial choices you made when starting the game up. Like how you picked the cards order at the initial tutorial battle, or whether you went with male or female initially. Oh, and whether you skipped the text scenes (and just how much you skipped). Stuff like that.

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon