Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2021-02-27, 22:48   Link #34021
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
That's what I had in mind, yes. I called it impractical because it forces you to line up particular servants (I don't imagine every combination could work), have both NP-ready, consume those NP charges, and all that for an attack that's overkill in most situations. It might be useful for some challenge quests, I guess.
Yeah, requiring a certain line-up and it taking two charges would make it overkill for normal fights and actually detrimental for farming (unless you could super-loop it, maybe?), but if the boost is enough to compensate in boss fights and challenge quests it could have a place.
Old 2021-02-28, 06:40   Link #34022
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
White Day Event seems to be Holy Grail Heist, with Amakusa having a new costume and animation update. Phantom Thief Amakusa. My quartz and tix are safe.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-28, 08:55   Link #34023
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Well if you spend some time with Donald Trump you can figure when he's lying and when not (Also its not like he is lying any more then any other politician. That's what makes politician politician).

And no Cat is not reliable because you can understand her only after you get truth from different source, which basically means other Tamamaos anyway. If you don't you will end believe in nonsenses like cutting tails was to loose weight.
Uhm yes, I believe this "nonsense", as it fits her pseudo-Gyaru character. Heck, she is even forcing other characters to hide their Fox-appearance to not clash with her character...
Cat is perfectly understandable if you read her sentences in context and together btw.

Without cat, you wouldn't even be able to determine whether she is actually a fox, rather than an Indian (spirit)Jackal, because she worded it so weird, both would fit.

Moreover, Cat has never been caught lying, while we still keep catching OG do it. So yeah, thank you, but I'll take everything that Fox tells me with a few grains of salt.

Take Cat's claim Suzuka's fox ears are just stick-ons. At first you might think it's just Cat being Cat, but then again, Suzuka is indeed the only Fox-Servant with more cat-like ears and no tail.
In contrast to that, Osakabehime might hide her tail and ears, but has both on the CE that actually shows her as a fox. And they also look the same as Tamammo's, rather than the same as Suzuka's.
Still, even without the CE, Cat's claim is perfectly sound.

That Tamamo thinks she's been betrayed also doesn't mean that someone actually betrayed her. This aspect becomes especially important when you think about how Vitch is still a part of Tamamo, and how she plays people left and right, while actually being the one betraying others.
There is literally nothing and no one, not even Tamamo, saying that Tamamo didn't somehow betray them first, in fact they might have just, like Emperor Toba, caught onto how she actually played them.

Last but not least let's consider Kyuubi Tamamo's character for a second... When she says it, even "Your Dear Caster" sounds threatening, and evil. So she may not be the best source of information in regards to whether someone has actually been betrayed, compared to just feeling betrayed. Evil characters have this tick where they rarely take responsibility for their actions or consider it being their own fault after all.

Gawain of all people comparing her to the whore of Babylon also doesn't shed a good light on OG.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2021-02-28 at 09:56.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-28, 10:42   Link #34024
Tenzen12

Honestly I think it's better just agree to disagree. Because I really cannot see anything that can be taken seriously about your opinion and it's not for lack of effort.
Old 2021-03-03, 13:15   Link #34025
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
When nobody expect it

A Catch Me If You Can shoutout.
Old 2021-03-03, 15:03   Link #34026
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Honestly I think it's better just agree to disagree. Because I really cannot see anything that can be taken seriously about your opinion and it's not for lack of effort.
Or shje has just wrapped you around her palm like she did with those emperors... But yes, let's.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
When nobody expect it

A Catch Me If You Can shoutout.
*Looks at the cast*
No wonder they fail to catch him for so long... Ther eis just one recipe for fast victory here... Let Semiramis deal with it

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2021-03-03, 15:31   Link #34027
Tenzen12

Well, I don't think this count as discussion about what is true, so I will still answer. Tamamo isn't really on my top 10 list of type moon waifus and I would have to actually make such list to figure if she's in top 20 and many who would be before her are actually evil. Like Gorgon (she's my current waifu), Shuten or Jalter. Being evil is sexy (and now I am thinking about it, I might like Vitch more too, though not sure yet).

For me it's matter of principle rather then liking and in same maner you think I am partial to Tamamo, I am fairly convinced you are biased against her instead even trying to be objective.
Old 2021-03-03, 23:52   Link #34028
Rizare

Easy gacha to skip with Amakusa. Also, I rolled my 5th Angra Mainyuu so he's now NP5.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-05, 17:26   Link #34029
darkofficer
just a devil

2 days to beat kiara and i only get 1 bar clear

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-07, 03:04   Link #34030
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

CCC finished. I didn't get to play the first time but I still dawdled too much in this rerun that I only just finished BB/GO today.
And I'm bored in the JP side. The event is boring. AnimeJapan when? I need the collab announcement now.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-07, 15:00   Link #34031
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Why Arcade? Why?

Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-08, 01:49   Link #34032
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Why Arcade? Why?

The cross looks like a bar code...

Old 2021-03-08, 06:01   Link #34033
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Why Arcade? Why?

Once again Arcade one ups Mobile
Old 2021-03-08, 15:26   Link #34034
AC-Phoenix
Detective

I really wish they'd stop the glasses looks for characters from times where proper glasses didn't even widely exist. (Especially not in the portrayed form).
DeMolay might have also benefitted from not being in the usual Servant 20s range. If anything they should have put him into his late twenties with a beard, which we KNOW he had.

Another thing we know about de Molay is that he was wearing chainmail, no idea why they went for a gambeson with this weird bar-code cross instead. - Especially given tha tthe cross should be red...

His voice on the other hand is fine.

Just my personal two cent.

E:
So Spider Web Event... I bet the culprit is either Sieg or Moriarty... Goody two shoes Napoleon of crime is too suspicious, and he already said he was involved early on, since this has to do with one of his regrets...

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2021-03-11 at 06:12.
Old 2021-03-15, 04:34   Link #34035
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
I really wish they'd stop the glasses looks for characters from times where proper glasses didn't even widely exist. (Especially not in the portrayed form).
DeMolay might have also benefitted from not being in the usual Servant 20s range. If anything they should have put him into his late twenties with a beard, which we KNOW he had.

Another thing we know about de Molay is that he was wearing chainmail, no idea why they went for a gambeson with this weird bar-code cross instead. - Especially given tha tthe cross should be red...

His voice on the other hand is fine.

Just my personal two cent.
Aesthetics and character design aside... Aren't servants summoned from a time/state when they are at the peak of their skill?

Then again, sometimes Nasuverse likes to break/bend its own rules so...
Old 2021-03-15, 05:45   Link #34036
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Aesthetics and character design aside... Aren't servants summoned from a time/state when they are at the peak of their skill?

Then again, sometimes Nasuverse likes to break/bend its own rules so...
Which would still be much older than portrayed for Jacques de Molay.
Also, I'm telling you, we'll get Morgan le Fay in Arcade before we get her in the App...

Old 2021-03-15, 06:38   Link #34037
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Dead week. But we'll be having a new event soon in Akihabara it seems. People are guessing it's another tower event like Setsubun and Amazoness. It's Fuyuki clear but will have Final Singularity level of enemies it seems.
Might start next week on the 24th to be safe. AnimeJapan is on the 27th though I don't know what day the FGO panel is.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-15, 16:32   Link #34038
GDB

AnimeJapan usually announces the collab, so it should have no bearing on this event.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-15, 20:39   Link #34039
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
AnimeJapan usually announces the collab, so it should have no bearing on this event.
Will have AniJapan event this year?
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-16, 03:29   Link #34040
GDB

Probably the same as last year, where it was a "closed" event or just a stream in place of it.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon