AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-07-19, 04:49   Link #261
bakapervert
A pervert

^The labyrinth overrun is because of the stupidity of the idiot village. I don't think Novem is related to that. As for Triessy, I think that's more of Lyle-san's awesomeness at work. lol
Old 2016-07-19, 06:28   Link #262
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

No one translating LN version??
Old 2016-07-19, 07:16   Link #263
bakapervert
A pervert

^No one. I don't think anyone has even read it consodering no one here giving their impression of the ln version.
Old 2016-07-19, 07:48   Link #264
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Awwww.... so sad....
Old 2016-07-19, 11:42   Link #265
Yoraikun
Inlitify OA

The White Whale implies it was unintentional

And once she looked at Novem, she stopped.

“… I see. So it’s not that you ventured here, but that you were called. No, perhaps she did not have such intentions… hmm…”

I own the 2 volumes of the ln that've been released so far, but've only gotten around to reading the first one.
Yoraikun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-19, 19:22   Link #266
bakapervert
A pervert

So is there any change that happened already in the first volume ?
Old 2016-07-19, 23:06   Link #267
obnuchious

would it be a shock if Lyle lost his V-card in the very first volume? XP
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-10, 00:35   Link #268
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Wow possibly two War Maidens on opposite sides who are actually best buddies? Awesome development!

How will Mr lyle seduce them? Can't wait.
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-10, 01:28   Link #269
obnuchious

easy ... first, by taking away their respective duties as War Maidens at the same time 'stealing' their countries, then showering them with lots of Love, mr lyle style~~~
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-10, 03:37   Link #270
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Quote:
Originally Posted by obnuchious View Post
easy ... first, by taking away their respective duties as War Maidens at the same time 'stealing' their countries, then showering them with lots of Love, mr lyle style~~~

Yeah seems like it; they're both in a place they don't want to be.

A buddy sandwich pls pls pls....
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-10, 15:23   Link #271
ChuckE
Provoker

Why I decided to read spoilers...Now I don't want to finish it
Old 2016-08-17, 02:26   Link #272
pervypig

Gee, just a thot....

I very much enjoy reading this series and I find it highly entertaining that a harem series do not focus on the harem but concentrate more on character development and exposition of the protagonist's ancestors instead. But does anyone find the timeline in which the story unfolds a bit of a stretch?

Travelling in a medieval setting can't be that convenient unless the entire world is so small that it is only walking distance between 5 countries. How long does it take for Lyle's letter to reach Daimen in Arumsas? And how long did daimen take to reach Beim? How did it take for Lyle to reinforce the fort in Beim and how long did the monster war in Beim lasted? And most of all, how long did Lyle take to build a village in the boonies up from scratch. We went from RPG to RTS and now city development. Granted the timeline is not so much of a burden on the brain, it still begs the question of how dump the big bad is.

I find it extremely unlikely that Celes have not heard of a single thing about the achievements of her gigolo-bro after what has to be >2yrs no matter how you count the time. Also, considering the big bad of the story is such a "monster" that can create any skill she likes, can't she just spy on them from afar? I mean, she said it herself that she's jealous of Lyle's maid automaton, so she went and got a butler herself, going so far as to clear Arumsas dungeon. It is unlikely in the extremes that 2yrs after she cast her bro-bro out of the house, assassins still ain't following - unless she's so content in her state that she'd just sit there and wait for trouble to come biting back. If I have to say what irks me most bout this series, it's the glaring stupidity of the Big Bad.
pervypig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-17, 02:40   Link #273
bakapervert
A pervert

^It was explained that Lyle and group was using rapid horse carriage, the horse and the carriage were using magic item to make them run longer and faster.

As for Celes not hearing about his big bro, she tend to kill the messenger and then enter bad mood when she heard about Lyle, that's one reason why no one is really that eager to inform her about what Lyle is doing. Besides they are living in medieval time. Unless you happen to have a spying department to collect information for you, other source of information tend only to be hearsay or exaggerated rumor. Hard to believe something like that.

And no one is saying Celes is smart. She is strong and monstrous, with great charm that make everyone around her going gaga. Not really a situation where she really need to act smart. She could solve all the problem around her with the wave of her hand.
Old 2016-08-17, 02:51   Link #274
pervypig

^U can hand-wave the cart travelling, but you can't handwave the fort to fortress transformation, nor the village construction, in fact that is the entire point of the story: how hard it is to bring a village up from scratch. Nor in fact, some of the deeper dungeons that take days to complete. But timeline can still be hand-waved... not so much of a stretch perhaps.

But Celes being psychotic monster that kills the messengers still do not excuse the Walt house or other nobles not trying to curry favor with her by initiating assassins by themselves. What better way to win the favor of a tyrant than to offer up his enemy's head? Granted, elves are the major source of info and they're avoiding Beinseum like the plague, but travelling merchant still pass thru with info. And all this while we just get to see some random psycho-bitch villainy from Celes burning villages around Beinseum while the masses are charmed like cultists... but no direct ill-will towards her "hated" hectare gigolo bro... I find it strange if nothing else.
Old 2016-08-17, 04:28   Link #275
bakapervert
A pervert

I think the fortress and the village construction can be handwaved by using magic. Yeah there is the story about the wizard village that warned them not to excessively rely on magic, but in emergency situation I guess they will still abuse it to hell.

As for Celes, yeah she hated her bro so much, but it's not like the people around her know how much. She promised Novem not to kill Lyle and almost all the time we see her she is having fun. I don't think she ever do anything depressing like talking about Lyle saying how much she hate him, she is too busy having fun and I guess the people around her focused on that rather than some failure guy that their beloved Celes didn't even bother to kill gallivanting elsewhere as a lowly adventure.
Old 2016-08-17, 04:32   Link #276
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

So... did Lyle have kill his parents??
Old 2016-08-17, 05:28   Link #277
pervypig

^Ruki check out the spoilers in the earlier pages.

^^Celes has gotta be the dumbest villain in all the stories I ever read, barring those slap-sticks. I mean, how much fun can you have burning villages in your own country for 2yrs?!?
Old 2016-08-17, 05:54   Link #278
Rinvelt
駄目人間

Umm, you know she totally doesn't care? She has all the hatred of the previous Septem (mainly Agrissa), she HATES humans and WANTS TO KILL. Her own country? So what, it's just easier to kill them like that.

She may not be smart, but she isn't dumb either. She is just mad.
Rinvelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-17, 06:33   Link #279
bakapervert
A pervert

Yeah, to be honest if her opponent isn't Lyle with his blue gem filled with overpowered skill, Celes is able to steamroll the whole world by brute force and her crazyness even if the whole world joined force as one to oppose her. She doesn't really need any smart. Being smart is only for those weak mortal. The strong only need to rest on their laurel amusing themselves watching rhe worm squirming patheticallly.
Old 2016-08-17, 06:35   Link #280
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Soo... Celes just a spoiled brat that always envy her big brother ~~?

Tags
ancestors, battle royale harem, fantasy, goddesses, gods, harem, kyle-san, mr. lyle the best, poyopoyo forever, reverse rape, snusnu, true harem, unlimited yandere harem, webnovel, yandere on parade