Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2018-06-10, 11:28   Link #221
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gintokifan22 View Post
I'm liking where this series is going now, wonder if it will get darker and darker as the series goes on. I hate the fact that it's a monthly manga, is there a way they can change it to weekly?
They could, especially since it's already published in a weekly magazine. The authors may not want to though.
Old 2018-07-09, 12:03   Link #222
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Another chapter full of fighting. And some interesting reveals about Kawaki.
Old 2018-07-12, 12:09   Link #223
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

Boy, not that many people post here do they? That fight was pretty bad ass, really showed how powerful of a fighter Kawaki is and what to look out for. Next chapter we may get some interactions between him and Naruto, if they build up a relationship a bit what happens in the future is going to suck for Naruto. I hate that this series is monthly, it keeps getting more crazy by chapter boo.

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.
Gintokifan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-26, 19:26   Link #224
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Out of curiosity if I was looking to collect/read the Boruto manga, would now be a good time to start buying the volumes or should I wait until the manga develops further?
Old 2018-07-27, 12:38   Link #225
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuranbo View Post
Out of curiosity if I was looking to collect/read the Boruto manga, would now be a good time to start buying the volumes or should I wait until the manga develops further?
The manga only started getting really interesting these past 5 chapters or so. Recent developments have been great. If you're planning to only read the volumes, you might want to wait a bit more since they're behind. The manga took a while to get going.
Old 2018-07-29, 20:14   Link #226
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

That was quite a gory death scene for a shonen manga. Still, I don't understand Kawaki's ability. Did he use Wood Release or Kimimaro's genetic ability?
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-29, 20:31   Link #227
alex_drian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Pierrot View Post
That was quite a gory death scene for a shonen manga. Still, I don't understand Kawaki's ability. Did he use Wood Release or Kimimaro's genetic ability?
Is a cyborg I think.
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-17, 23:44   Link #228
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Naruto acting on feeling will cost his village later by letting Kawaki live inside his house .
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-18, 04:15   Link #229
Tenzen12

Which happened to be unanimously approved by every of ninja world leaders. Noone can see future and Kawaki is more of victim then anything else at the moment.

I find funny that Naruto finally start act like proper father... toward kid he randomly picked up
Old 2018-08-18, 11:31   Link #230
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I can understand Naruto not wanting to confine Kawaki, but welcoming a complete stranger inside your house when you have two kids at home doesn't strike me as the brightest idea. Especially when he's never home, but I bet that will magically stop being an issue, not that it should have been one in the first place.

I hope Boruto won't become jealous of Kawaki because he's got his father's attention.
Old 2018-08-18, 11:34   Link #231
alex_drian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I can understand Naruto not wanting to confine Kawaki, but welcoming a complete stranger inside your house when you have two kids at home doesn't strike me as the brightest idea. Especially when he's never home, but I bet that will magically stop being an issue, not that it should have been one in the first place.

I hope Boruto won't become jealous of Kawaki because he's got his father's attention.
Well, I think that is exactly the route that this will take.
Old 2018-08-18, 18:47   Link #232
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Guess we needed a calmer chapter after so many fights. Guess Kawaki might return to Kara (of course, we still don't know too much about them)
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-18, 21:19   Link #233
Wandering Soul

To play devil's advocate here , while I get why Naruto letting someone violent insider his house seems risky, he does have the ability to sense malicious intent and so far Kawaki seems more concerned with escaping than actually hurting someone. Hinata is also around and while she' not some kage level ninja, she is capable.
Old 2018-08-19, 02:13   Link #234
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Not usually being home isn't going to be an issue, since he intends to follow Kawaki all the time. But I agree. There's already been some damage. What if the next escape attempt involves taking Himawari hostage or something?

Quote:
He'd have grounds. I mean, Kawaki gets Naruto 24/7 thanks to Shadow Clones. Why couldn't he and Himawari get him for dinners and birthdays and stuff?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-19, 07:29   Link #235
Tenzen12

Naruto had two options, either lock Kawaki and throw key or try give him normal life. Second choice obviously come with some level danger, but it definitely make sense Naruto would be one who take risks instead of arbitrarily dumping Kawaki on someone else. He is Hokage and one who decide give that kid chance after all.

Also Naruto did send his clone on Himawari birthday and probably stuff too.
Old 2018-08-19, 15:35   Link #236
alex_drian

I understand the good intentions, I really do it, but I still think that this isn't the best idea of the world. I feel that there is other options.

But aside that in the present the dude seems a decent guy, understandably hostile (I say, technically is locked in the village without real charges). If someone is more likely to shit in everything is Shikamaru that lately display Danzo-like traits.
Old 2018-08-19, 16:07   Link #237
Tenzen12

Maybe not best in the world, but certainly best humane one under these circumstances.
Old 2018-08-19, 17:35   Link #238
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_drian View Post
I understand the good intentions, I really do it, but I still think that this isn't the best idea of the world. I feel that there is other options.

But aside that in the present the dude seems a decent guy, understandably hostile (I say, technically is locked in the village without real charges). If someone is more likely to shit in everything is Shikamaru that lately display Danzo-like traits.
What? What about Shikamaru is like Danzo?
Old 2018-08-19, 18:04   Link #239
alex_drian

Quote:
What? What about Shikamaru is like Danzo?
The Shikamaru Shinden novel.
Old 2018-08-19, 22:23   Link #240
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
This is going to feel like watching a slow train wreck, because we already know what happens in the future

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
spoiler discussion, weekly spoiler discussion