AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2017-02-21, 12:15   Link #101
Nivek von Beldo

Boom, Mr Black is Draig and Tiamat Daugther is so insane might work...
Nivek von Beldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-21, 12:16   Link #102
DragonOsman
Dragon King

That's a crack theory, isn't it? You know it can't be Ddraig.

Crom Cruach is likelier.
Old 2017-02-21, 12:17   Link #103
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonDarkness406 View Post
I can't imagine that
It would be rather weird. Though from what we have seen so far if she did have a daughter it would likely be with Ajuka who she seems to be somewhat close to. Perhaps Bina is a daughter between those 2.
Old 2017-02-21, 12:24   Link #104
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
It would be rather weird. Though from what we have seen so far if she did have a daughter it would likely be with Ajuka who she seems to be somewhat close to. Perhaps Bina is a daughter between those 2.
This is my headcanon until proven otherwise.
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-21, 12:32   Link #105
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I guess we'll see. But if there was a thing between Ddraig and Tiamat in the past, hopefully they had a child together.
Old 2017-02-21, 13:11   Link #106
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
I guess we'll see. But if there was a thing between Ddraig and Tiamat in the past, hopefully they had a child together.
A part of me just feels that it would be creepy. Any child between them I feel would just end up in Issei's harem and considering that Ddraig sees and heres what Issei does it would just b... awkward.

I really am starting to think though that Bina may actually be a child of Tiamat and Ajuka. I don't subscribe to the Grayfia theory since the description doesn't match up and Grayfia shouldn't need to fight in Issei's group to ascertain his quality as a king since she has no intention or reason to join. Tiamat and Ajuka do seem to be close. With's Tiamat's past with Ddraig and Ajuka's interest in Issei, a daughter might feel like she is obligated to join so that is why she is testing Issei's quality to see if it is worth it. Might also be why after all this time Tiamat finally shows up in front of Issei and Ddraig, she realized that he daughter was the one behind the mask acting as Issei's queen in the tournament.

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2017-02-21 at 13:24.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-21, 13:47   Link #107
Crimson406

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Ajuka is just someone she's indebted too.
Crimson406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-21, 14:04   Link #108
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@cyberdemon: I'm pretty sure all of us (or at least all the people who come to the DxD threads on this site) already understand that Grayfia couldn't be Bina. Sirzechs is also coming back sooner than originally planned, so there would be no need for Grayfia to join Ise, and besides, since Sirzechs isn't around right now, there's no one to do a trade with for Grayfia. One thing, though: Grayfia wouldn't need to join his team for the tournament to see how good of a King he is because she has other ways of doing that. Same for Vanelana who a lot of people thought could be Bina, too.

As for a child between Ddraig and Tiamat. I just want them to have had a kid together if they were in love because it'd mean their love bore fruit. I'm a sucker for happy endings (even though in this case it was also kind of tragic and shot-lived since Ddraig ended up getting sealed into a Sacred Gear). If said child is a girl around the same age as Ise and is able to assume human form like her mother, then it'd be great for her to be in Ise's harem. Ddraig being Ise's father-in-law would just add drama to the whole thing. And I don't think Ddraig would mind. He'd give them his blessing. I just hope he won't peep in on them when they have sex.
Old 2017-02-21, 14:09   Link #109
katokateki
Senior Kouhai

One thing though, he mentioned a child between Ajuka and Tia. I like your imagination and the theory is good but if Ajuka x Tia is possible, then I'd rather have Ise x Tia.

@Osman Add to that the possibility of Ise thinking of Ddraig's daughter in you know, that way. Ddraig would start crying.

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
-Kurt Cobain

katokateki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-21, 14:10   Link #110
Sparda4
Dark Knight

That could work but then Tiamat shouldn't be pissed at Ddraig if she found someone else.
Sparda4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-21, 14:43   Link #111
n0m@n
C-Z

If Ise was to become a Maou, he can either be...

a.) Asmodeus. Since it represents Lust and I can't imagine other Devil fitting that role other than him. OR...

b.) The one which represnts Wrath (I dont know the name of the devil associated with this. Though it said Satan in Jap wiki). And one of the creature which represents it is Dragon. The number of Satans will go from 4 to 7 after all.
Old 2017-02-21, 15:09   Link #112
KnightShade

Asmodeus fits better in this hypothetical, can't see issei fitting any other maou slot better than the incarnation of lust itself.

actually it works even better then wrath as his familiar is an 'infernal dragon', which links right up with issei/draig.
Old 2017-02-21, 15:09   Link #113
Sparda4
Dark Knight

The 7 maou are a refrence to the seven deadly sins, and here's the list of the demons

Envy: Leviathan:*An enormous demon of darkness and chaos; associated with the sea; inspires arrogance and envy. From Hebrew*"Livyathan, Livyatan".

Gluttony: Beelzebub:The prince of demons; the lord of the flies; inspires gluttony, unholy desire, jealousy, war, and murder. From Hebrew*"Ba'al-Z'bub, Ba'al-Z'bul".

Greed: Mammon: Demon of wealth; son of the Devil; inspires gross injustice, idolatry, and the love of money over all other things. From Late Latin*"Mammon", from Greek*"Mammonas", from Aramaic*"Mamona".

Lust: Asmodeus: Demon of wrath; prince of demons; the father of monsters; inspires gambling, deceit, lust, and revenge. From Avestan*"Aesma-daeva".

Pride: Lucifer:*A great angel cast into Hell; also known as the light bringer, the bearer of light, and the morning star; inspires pride and rebellion. From Latin*"Lucifer".

Sloth: Belphegor: Demon of indifference; inspires extreme laziness and spiritual apathy. From Hebrew*"Baal-Peor, Bel-Phegor".

Wrath: Satan:*An angel expelled from heaven; evil personified; the great adversary; inspires mankind to turn away from God; inspires mortal sins. From Greek*"Satanas", from Hebrew*"śāṭān".
Old 2017-02-21, 15:14   Link #114
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparda4 View Post
That could work but then Tiamat shouldn't be pissed at Ddraig if she found someone else.
Doesn't say what she is pissed about. Perhaps Issei did something perverted to Bina. She might be the type to just call Issei Ddraig.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonDarkness406 View Post
Ajuka is just someone she's indebted too.
we don't know what the debt is about.
Old 2017-02-21, 15:53   Link #115
Sparda4
Dark Knight

No Tia is mad directly at Ddraig so i don't think she would call Issei Ddraig unless they did what Saji and Vritra did with malebolge vritra promotion.
Old 2017-02-21, 17:01   Link #116
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Ophis also called Ise Ddraig before, so it's possible for Tiamat to do so as well at first. But yeah, I find it more likely in this case that she's referring directly to Ddraig himself. Hence Ddraig's reaction in the quote: "T-Tiamat! Wait, let me explain myself!". That's Ddraig saying that, not Ise, so it's about something Ddraig himself did.

@Sparda: Thanks for posting that info on the Seven Deadly Sins and the demons representing each one. Asmodeus also represents wrath, deceit and revenge, but at least the lust part fits Ise. But I always thought that Falbium being Asmodeus doesn't fit. Now I think that even more. Falbium is lazy, not perverted, so it should've already been 7 Maou with Falbium being Belphegor rather than Asmodeus.

But yeah, with the number of Maou in the future being 7 instead of 4 and each one representing of the Seven Deadly Sins, I think Ise should take the name of Asmodeus.
Old 2017-02-21, 17:13   Link #117
Sparda4
Dark Knight

Vali needs to take his post he has a LOT of Pride in his powers by blood or with his SG so perfect fit for him.
But what about Sairaorg what Maou post would he fit ?

And don't mention it.
Edit:thanks @osman kinda shitty writing on phone.

Last edited by Sparda4; 2017-02-21 at 17:33. Reason: Fixed the spelling due to fast typing
Old 2017-02-21, 17:23   Link #118
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Could you please fix your spelling and grammar? You're also saying "is" instead of "his" and "their" instead of "there". There're other things, too. [Sorry for getting triggered about that, but I couldn't help it.]

Now that you mention it, Sairaorg does want to become a Maou. What sin fits him the most? I do agree about Vali. But him being Lucifer isn't a question since he's been pardoned and he also carries the name of Lucifer anyway. He's a descendant of the original Lucifer, who was himself the embodiment of Pride.
Old 2017-02-21, 17:38   Link #119
Sparda4
Dark Knight

Well maybe wrath (i got kinda a bit of a don't want to write S. don't know i just want to stay away from it i'm not very religious but i still want to stay away from writing it) maybe i don't know the others don't really fit.
Old 2017-02-21, 19:43   Link #120
KnightShade

^you do realize this a series about literal demons right? kinda l8 to be worried about spelling the word demon .