AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2019-11-04, 11:20   Link #41
4th Dimension

Well they had maybe couple "events" that lasted more than a chapter (it feels like they adapt 2 ish chapters per episode). The cram school excustion in mountains and the fireworks I think.

But still it's largely plot absent. You could probably insert most of these segments into S1 and tehre would be not too much confusion.

Join Midchilda Discord server - a Nanoha community server
4th Dimension is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-09, 15:05   Link #42
Frontier

Undressing Kirisu! Naked Kirisu .

I know I'm always in for a really fun episode with Asami and Kirisu .

Y'know, in that towel, Asami's chest size actually looks kind of bigger then it does in her normal clothes .

Of all the indignities that has happened to Kirisu across this entire show, having to walk home commando after your student's kid siblings stole your underwear probably ranks pretty high .

Kirisu's strict and demanding, but she means well, and she challenges her students so they're fully-prepared for what the future holds for them. It's one of the few areas where she isn't a failure as an adult .

I love how Nariyuki is so used to seeing Kirisu in fanservice situations that those are the only kind of outfits he can imagine her in .
Old 2019-11-09, 15:55   Link #43
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Undressing Kirisu! Naked Kirisu .

I know I'm always in for a really fun episode with Asami and Kirisu .

Y'know, in that towel, Asami's chest size actually looks kind of bigger then it does in her normal clothes .

Of all the indignities that has happened to Kirisu across this entire show, having to walk home commando after your student's kid siblings stole your underwear probably ranks pretty high .

Kirisu's strict and demanding, but she means well, and she challenges her students so they're fully-prepared for what the future holds for them. It's one of the few areas where she isn't a failure as an adult .

I love how Nariyuki is so used to seeing Kirisu in fanservice situations that those are the only kind of outfits he can imagine her in .
Let's not forget her saying that "someday" she'll marry into the family, lol.
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-09, 17:19   Link #44
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by RX-78GP04G Gerbera View Post
Let's not forget her saying that "someday" she'll marry into the family, lol.
Let's just confirm the Sensei as the Main Heroine already .
Old 2019-11-10, 06:27   Link #45
moridin84
Custom User Title

The first half of the episode was a Sensei episode while the second half of the episode was... also a Sensei episode!?!?
moridin84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-10, 16:48   Link #46
Chosen_Hero

Boring sensei episode, nothing to see here.
Old 2019-11-10, 18:15   Link #47
Wandering Soul

At least neither part revolved completely around a misunderstanding.
Old 2019-11-17, 00:31   Link #48
Frontier

"Best friend." Right Sekijo, sure. You're just Ogata's "best friend" .

Nariyuki and Sekijo trying to help each other with Ogata was pretty cute .

I love how they brought in Hikaru Midorikawa to play such a bit character in that lecturer who was so impressed by Ogata and then deflated when he realized she's not even a math major .

I'll be honest, I had honestly completely forgotten Nariyuki and Ogata had accidentally kissed, although those two definitely still remember. Also seems like, while Nariyuki is trying to pretend it didn't count, Ogata now definitely sees it as her first kiss .

How can Ogata get drunk off the fumes of alcohol? Because this is an anime where we can't show minors drink alcohol, so we have to have them get drunk through any means possible. Although I totally assumed those college students just gave her beer .

Sekijo stripping .

Maid Ogata! The glasses absolutely complete the look .

I had forgotten about Ogata's original motivation to study humanities because she kept losing at board games and the like, but now her current motivation has moved from that to learning about people's feelings...including her feelings for Nariyuki, and his towards her .

I love how Asami had enough awareness to realize Ogata might have been listening in while they talk about how they bamboozled everyone (including her) .
Old 2019-11-17, 12:48   Link #49
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

Nariyuki and Sawako need to take better care of their kid (Rizu). XD
Old 2019-11-17, 12:58   Link #50
Frontier

I also love how Sekijo's twitter is apparently a long, drawn out, chronicle of every single move she makes while trying to get closer to Ogata. I wonder if she ever mentioned that time she helped sneaked Nariyuki out of the girls' bath ?
Old 2019-11-17, 13:37   Link #51
4th Dimension

Nariyuki, Sekijo... there is plenty of Ogata to SHARE No need to pull out for the other one

Also, this reminds me how STUPID Ogata's reason for wanting into humanities really is. Not only it isn't anything you can really call a career, is something you can do as a hobby, MOST OF BLOODY GAME THEORY IS MATH.

Old 2019-11-17, 14:58   Link #52
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by RX-78GP04G Gerbera View Post
Nariyuki and Sawako need to take better care of their kid (Rizu). XD
We need a standalone Sekijo episode
frodonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-18, 07:41   Link #53
moridin84
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4th Dimension View Post
Nariyuki, Sekijo... there is plenty of Ogata to SHARE No need to pull out for the other one

Also, this reminds me how STUPID Ogata's reason for wanting into humanities really is. Not only it isn't anything you can really call a career, is something you can do as a hobby, MOST OF BLOODY GAME THEORY IS MATH.
She's a genius at maths though.

So she can do that "maths" part of game theory without any additional learning.
moridin84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-18, 09:42   Link #54
4th Dimension

That's pretty much my point. Not only is "I wanna be good at games" a crappy reason to choose your higher education prefference away from what you are good at, she shouldn't even be bad at games in the first place if she read any of the game theory books. Hell she should be rolling most normies by simply playing the odds and memorization game.

This all makes her motive bloody ridiculous.

Old 2019-11-23, 14:49   Link #55
Frontier

Even their gym teacher is a cutie! Shame we're only meeting her now .

What's a pool episode without a bunch of girls in swimsuits? We even got to see Kirisu look absolutely stunning in that one-piece .

And if that wasn't enough, we even got a shower scene with full-on naked Uruka and Kirisu .

I forgot Uruka didn't have the previous experience with Kirisu that Fumino and Ogata did, and here their shared experience in physical competition allowed them to have a heart-to-heart of sorts .

Didn't the swim team lose their shot at nationals after that younger member messed up her timing and lost them the match last season ?

Yeah...I'm sure Uruka will try her best to become proficient, but I'm not sure if she'll be able to make it work in Australia. Especially with Australian slang .

I love how Fumino uses the "friend" code to try and get Uruka to open up, even when it gets to the point of ridiculousness. Fumino has the best reactions sometimes .

Fumino accusing Nariyuki of trying to peek under her skirt when it was Uruka that did it .

Fumino trying to move things forward by telling Nariyuki there isn't another boy Uruka likes...though it still seems to have gone over his head. The next episode starts a multi-parter and seems to be Fumino-focused, so maybe there will be some significant developments there .
Old 2019-11-23, 19:38   Link #56
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Meh, and just like that, Uruka is over.
Not that I thought we would have a different result though. Shame, best girl never wins.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-24, 03:18   Link #57
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

Worst girl who was in last place is now definitely OUT, very nice!

Even in this episode both Mafuyu and Fumino stood out, and from the preview of the next episode looks like it will be a Fumino episode!
frodonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-24, 23:47   Link #58
Chosen_Hero

Oh look, the teacher is forced into yet another episode... how boring.
Old 2019-11-30, 17:18   Link #59
Frontier

This is probably the most dialogue Nariyuki's mom has ever gotten. Turns out she's really into romance. I can imagine all the times she's prodded him about his love life (although she clearly favors Fumino) .

I guess Nariyuki never discussed with his mom that he planned to cater his career into anything that could help his family financially. Maybe it's limiting himself, but if that's what he wants to do, he has his mom's support .

I thought the show was wasting Hikaru Midorikawa on a bit character, but it turns out he's Fumino's dad. Which means she is the child of Yui Hoire and Hikaru Midorikawa .

I never expected mathetmatics to run in the family, right down to Fumino's mom being into it. Too bad she doesn't have her father's support in the subject .

So...yeah, Sekijo is also Ogata's stalker. I guess I should've realized that by now, but still .

Fumino runs away from home to live with, you guessed it, Nariyuki and his family. Which leaves Mizuki in a bad mood, but Fumino realizing a middle-schooler has a better chest then she does .

Nariyuki and Fumino acting like newlyweds is the absolute cutest thing. On-top of that, she's wearing his clothes and we got an indirect kiss on-top of that .

Yeah, I figured Fumino forgot she didn't bring a change of underwear, which would probably stand out while she was changing. And Uruka recognizes Nariyuki's scent as something she loves .

Fumino's dad sure didn't take his wife's death well, although he seemed to be mourning the loss of her scientific contributions more then the loss of her as a person (but I doubt it would be as emotionally difficult for him if he didn't love her). But he didn't have any right to slap Fumino for trying to do some math. I don't care how distraught he was, that's abuse .

So...any guesses as to the password? I'm guessing it's either "Fumino," "Family," or something only Fumino would know about her mother .
Old 2019-11-30, 20:50   Link #60
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

I have a feeling it's just gonna be a photo (album) or something on that laptop.