AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-09-25, 03:51   Link #241
missing_nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tramadrama
You know...there is another possiblity that people mention that I can see happening now. Sasuke could die. But then again, he may be the only curse seal lvl 2 user we have seen live this arc. Oh the irony. Sakura would be pissed, Naruto would be pissed at Oro, Kakashi would be devistated, but this is highly unlikely. But this is also possible. I really want to see Itachi get owned by Sasuke.

EDIT: Although the front page has nothing to do with the chapter, its' funny how we see Sakura on this chapter which ends with the prelude to the final blow LMAO. Makes you wonder.
i never thought of sasuke dying at this stage of the story but come to think about it, it could very well happen. A possible way for him to die is at hte end of the fight, he sort of goes for the kill and Itachi shows up and kills sasuke. And maybe the third sharingan user (if hes alive) itachi was talking about could ''replace'' sasukes character.
Sounds very unlikely but at least it would shut up people complaining about how predictable everything is.
missing_nin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-25, 04:14   Link #242
Satoru

hey hey 232 by Inane is out. Grab it, Inane has done a great job. The quality is awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tramadrama
I really want to see Itachi get owned by Sasuke.
Are you serious? I wouldn't like that.
Satoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-25, 04:41   Link #243
CyberPunk

what would you want?
CyberPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-25, 05:08   Link #244
aph

Send a message via MSN to aph
personally, i quite enjoyed this arc . . . . . . until sasuke grew wings. wtf, please, if he flys i will just quit reading the manga -.- .
aph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-25, 05:32   Link #245
Tempest
First Class Baka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satoru
Are you serious? I wouldn't like that.
Same here. IMO, it would be nice to see Sasuke eventually win against his brother, but not own him, more like getting the victory and finally achieving his goal at the cost of his own life. The Sharingan going to the grave with them would be a pretty nice ending. That and I simply can't see Sasuke after killing Itachi, change from being an emotional cripple who lived his entire life angsting/hating and then suddenly become more balanced to live happily ever after.
Tempest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-25, 06:03   Link #246
dark-alchemist
i prefer udon to ramen!

ok..i just started using IRC to download naruto mangas but i got some problems... anyone mind telling me how to find and download 232?
dark-alchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-25, 06:03   Link #247
Shadamehr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
I don't get your point about that, I'm not discutting the fact to use the Chidori in this situation and that Sasuke came with the idea alone and not as a reaction (he started the hand sela first), I'm discutting the way he used his Chidori.
My point is that once you start a Chidori, you have to charge with it to be at maximum effectiveness. Once you are charging, it is too late to do anything BUT hit your opponent's attack straight on, you can't dodge anymore.

Quote:
Precisely, and that's why there is no point in hitting the Rasengan, at best it will weaken the impact of his jutsu even if it passes through.
If Sasuke wanted to kill Naruto without taking any risk then he should have aimed for the head and not for the Rasengan.
Sasuke needs an instant death, a wound as dangerous as it would be remains risky given Naruto's healing factor.
It's a two step decision. First, he says he needs to put his all into one attack because he doesn't have time. So he dumps all his chakra into a black chidori of death and propels himself forward at high speed. While this is happening, Naruto does the same with Rasengan.

NOW, he has a decision to make. Dodging is most likely not an option. So...does he hit Naruto in the head, and eat the Rasengan? What would that accomplish? At best both of them die. Or, does he hit the Rasengan? He's already charging full-on with the Chidori, it's too late to backtrack and say "Maybe I shouldn't charge, but rather wait and dodge the Rasengan and then charge and hit him". So the best option is to hit the Rasengan and hope his Chidori can overwhelm it.
Shadamehr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-25, 06:35   Link #248
CyberPunk

of course it's increasable. chakra is a mixture of your body's stamina, in which you get from training your body, and also spiritual energy, an energy you get as you go through life and gain experience, kinda like wisdom.
CyberPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-25, 07:04   Link #249
Zanshun

Well everyone is making mention of Naruto doing a one handed Rasengan. I think its more out of neccesity then anything since Sasuke crippled his left arm. His arm had to be crippled to show that Sasuke's power is equal or greater to his, probably the only body part that could be nullified and still not impact the final strike these two make. So therefore he had to do it one handed or not at all. I hope he can continue to do so from now without kyuubi though because i prefer it to be one handed, the whole two handed thing makes it look gimped.
Zanshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-25, 07:12   Link #250
lotus_lee

I'm guessing 2 outcomes here:

1. Sasuke does indeed dodge the Rasengan since his Sharingan reading ability could have improved a bit as he has now gone Curse Seal Level 2. He would hurt Naruto really badly and leaves Naruto dying. He sees Kakashi arriving but because he cannot hold his Curse Seal Level 2 state for much longer, he doesn't think he will have enough power to fight Kakashi and runs off to Orochimaru.

2. The Rasengan and Chidori collide with each other like in Chapter 227. Both are disappointed so Sasuke goes Curse Seal Level 40 and flies into the air and releases a Kameha-chidori while Naruto goes 9-tailed Kyuubi Naruto and fires constant Rasengans out of both of his hands. Then we see the same frame of both clashing in mid-air, going backwards and forwards for the next year or so.
lotus_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-25, 08:04   Link #251
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last of the Uchiha
Sorry to said this guys, but Sasuke will be getting HIS mangekyou sharingan in the next chapter, and Naruto with a hole in his chest. That Itachi picture kind it of confirms it.

This is what will happen for next chapter.

Naruto and Sasuke's attacks collides head on, and Sasuke will impale Naruto with his chidori. But this time Naruto won't be able to regenerate instantly and "die." Kakashi arrived at the scene, and sees Sasuke on top of Naruto, and tells him "what he has done to Naruto". Sasuke turns around and look at him with his newly obtain mangekyou sharingan and replies, "you are too late, i have already killed him". (or simply, when Sasuke turns around, he won't answer, because Kakashi will get the message onces he sees the mangekyou sharingan in Sasuke. Kakashi will be pissed and remembers something familiar to this scene ( Sasuke "killing" Naruto). We will have a flashback were Kakashi and his best friend, Uchiha Obito. How good friends they were, and how Kakashi was late to protect his best friend from the other Uchiha who obtained the mangekyou sharingan by killing Obito. This is were Kakashi got his sharingan. A few more scenes of his past or maybe a couple of chapters explaining his relation with the Uchiha clan. Anyway, after he is done remembering his past, he will confront Sasuke. Telling him that "the power he gave him was to protect those he loved, not to killed them". Kakashi will then say, "i'm sorry Sasuke but you left me no choice, you have killed your fellow shinobi of the Leaf and you are planning to go to Orochimaru, the Leaf's enemy". Sudenly, we start hearing noises, a thousand birds noises, which are coming from kakashi's side. We see his hand charging raikiri (Kakashi has already decided he will kill Sasuke for what he has done) and Sasuke start to worry because he know he means it, and he doesn't have any chakra left to at least evade the coming attack, which will end his life, and his reason for living, Itachi. We see Kakashi talking to himself saying something like, "I hope you forgive me Obito for what i'm about to do, but i have no choice". The last two pages are Kakashi charging straight at Sasuke with Raikiri This is where the chapter ends.

They are four different things that could happen that could save Sasuke.

1. Sasuke better know how to fly because what its coming his way will be ugly.
2. Kakbuto appears and saves Sasuke from Kakashi.
3. Itachi appears and save Sasuke from Kakashi. (You guys know the reason)
4. The Third Uchiha(a girl hopefully) appears, and save Sasuke.

Well, there you guys. You heard it from me first.
or.. not....
Old 2004-09-25, 09:07   Link #252
UchihaNick
Peacemaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
Once again, why trying to hit the jutsu of the opponent when you have the eyes to predict where his head will be...
cuz the rasengan would still be underway. naruto isnt the only one countering; see this; naruto and sasuke make their ( dbz? ) attacks and start racing of to each other; sasuke hits naruto on the head; naruto's rasengan still isnt gone and goes through sasuke. sure; a normal rasengan wouldnt be powerfull; but were talking a 2 feet rasengan here.

anyways; i read about some oro hint? am i the only one remembering neji? "you have better eyes then me; go find sasuke" *sighs*

o yeah; one question to ya all; why do you think sasuke is the only one thinking in a battle? dont forget; naruto DID kabuto !
UchihaNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-25, 10:00   Link #253
UserName

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One
The chakra isn't changeable, is it?
I always assumed it to be a constant value from birth untill death (with the exception of Naruto maybe), and the manga never said anything which would make it look different.
I think it's changeable. It is increasable but also decreaseable I think the 3rd mentioned how much less chakra than he had before so he had to be catious with wasting chakra.
UserName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-25, 10:12   Link #254
Last of the Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaNick
cuz the rasengan would still be underway. naruto isnt the only one countering; see this; naruto and sasuke make their ( dbz? ) attacks and start racing of to each other; sasuke hits naruto on the head; naruto's rasengan still isnt gone and goes through sasuke. sure; a normal rasengan wouldnt be powerfull; but were talking a 2 feet rasengan here.

anyways; i read about some oro hint? am i the only one remembering neji? "you have better eyes then me; go find sasuke" *sighs*

o yeah; one question to ya all; why do you think sasuke is the only one thinking in a battle? dont forget; naruto DID kabuto !
You must be crazy, if you are saying that Naruto have better eyes that Neji. It was a figure of speech, nothing else. He was refering that Naruto was the only one who was capable of saving Sasuke from darkness. That was all Neji was talking about, not that he has better eyes than him.

Second, Kabuto was playing with Naruto and he understimated him. At the end it would have been Naruto 6 feet under, and Kakbuto 6 feet above. I still think that Kabuto took that rasengan on purpose just to see it at first and experinced it. Think of it, as Orochimaru did to Sasuke in the forest of death. He took a fire jutsu straight to the face to witness his strength.

Third, i agree with hunter explication. If by some miracle Naruto is able to hit Sasuke, Sasuke will used his wing to take on the impact , while his hand goes through Naruto chest.
Last of the Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-25, 10:22   Link #255
Captain_Dope

I hope Sasuke finish Naruto off with a Shishi Rendan
Captain_Dope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-25, 10:29   Link #256
UchihaNick
Peacemaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last of the Uchiha
You must be crazy, if you are saying that Naruto have better eyes that Neji. It was a figure of speech, nothing else. He was refering that Naruto was the only one who was capable of saving Sasuke from darkness. That was all Neji was talking about, not that he has better eyes than him.

Second, Kabuto was playing with Naruto and he understimated him. At the end it would have been Naruto 6 feet under, and Kakbuto 6 feet above. I still think that Kabuto took that rasengan on purpose just to see it at first and experinced it. Think of it, as Orochimaru did to Sasuke in the forest of death. He took a fire jutsu straight to the face to witness his strength.

Third, i agree with hunter explication. If by some miracle Naruto is able to hit Sasuke, Sasuke will used his wing to take on the impact , while his hand goes through Naruto chest.

about the eyes part; thats exactly what i meant. i dont give a shit about the eyes itself; it was a hint for sasuke getting back to konoha thnx to naruto

second; kabuto couldnt go anywhere ( at least in the anime ) so didnt have the choice wether to take the hit or not. ( don know if its the same in the manga; to lazy to dl the chapter )
and its not only kabuto; sasuke lost from gaara; while naruto kicked gaara's ass.

third; the rasengan would go through the wings

and WHY the FUCK are you all sasuke fans? all i hear is "sasuke is smarter" blablabla; who was the one who freaked out in the second trial? sasuke. sure naruto had his scare moments as well; about.. one time?

point is; i hear you all talking about equality yet you guys are only talking how sasuke is going to beat naruto and how the fight can be stopped by oro kabuto or itachi. if it was kishimoto's intention to have them equal then treat them that way.

btw; yes im crazy
Old 2004-09-25, 10:37   Link #257
Mezu
The Guardian

Quote:
about the eyes part; thats exactly what i meant. i dont give a shit about the eyes itself; it was a hint for sasuke getting back to konoha thnx to naruto

second; kabuto couldnt go anywhere ( at least in the anime ) so didnt have the choice wether to take the hit or not. ( don know if its the same in the manga; to lazy to dl the chapter )
and its not only kabuto; sasuke lost from gaara; while naruto kicked gaara's ass.

and WHY the FUCK are you all sasuke fans? all i hear is "sasuke is smarter" blablabla; who was the one who freaked out in the second trial? sasuke. sure naruto had his scare moments as well; about.. one time?

point is; i hear you all talking about equality yet you guys are only talking how sasuke is going to beat naruto and how the fight can be stopped by oro kabuto or itachi. if it was kishimoto's intention to have them equal then treat them that way.

btw; yes im crazy
The thing is that sasuke should go to orochimaru. If that means being saved by kabuto or itachi or beating naruto, it must be done. If sasuke went back to konoha, the storyline would be messed up.
Mezu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-25, 10:44   Link #258
UchihaNick
Peacemaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mezu
The thing is that sasuke should go to orochimaru. If that means being saved by kabuto or itachi or beating naruto, it must be done. If sasuke went back to konoha, the storyline would be messed up.

well thats up to kishimoto; cuz you see if he would go to oro this whole arc would be useless. either way things are going wrong; tho i am curious to see the outcome
Old 2004-09-25, 11:01   Link #259
Zek
Eyebrows...

Quote:
well thats up to kishimoto; cuz you see if he would go to oro this whole arc would be useless. either way things are going wrong; tho i am curious to see the outcome
No, if he went to Oro then this arc would have resulted in an extremely significant change in the storyline that will probably change the course of the series. Just because the main characters fail their mission doesn't mean the arc is useless. If he goes back to Konoha, on the other hand, things will be right back where they were 60 chapters ago. That's what I call a useless arc.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-25, 11:14   Link #260
Last of the Uchiha

Quote:

btw; yes im crazy
First, you have to make clearler the eye part, as i'm still reading it as if Naruto has better eyes than Neji's Byaukugan.

SEcond, if you think that Naruto can hold Kabuto's strength by his own, then you are crazy indeed. Kabuto has more strength especially when it was normal Naruto, not Kyuubi Naruto. He could have escaped Naruto's hold, but he didn't for the reasons that i tiold you in my previous post. That's like saying that Naruto can do that to Kakashi, and Kakashi can't escape Naruto's grip, which of course is impossible.

Third, Let see if the rasengan can pierce the wing and then killed Sasuke, which of course it won't happen. He may damage a wing but that about it, PLUS REMEMEMBER Sasuke has his full sharingan not to metioned altered by the cursed seal.

Fourht, if you think that Naruto was scare only obe time, then i recomend to you that you re-read the entire series. Sasuke was afraid of a Sannin, the most powerful one of the three, but he still fought it. Its not about been fan but giving the facts straight.

Fifth, WTF you are talking about, Kishimoto had them fight equally, why do you think Sasuke got the heaven seal and the cursed seal level two, to have a equal fight.
Last of the Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote