AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-10-26, 23:44   Link #1

Orochimaru's alterative

On episode 95-96 the sannin battle near the end, Oro said even though Tsunade didn't heal his arms, he still had an alterative to heal himself. Then Jiraiya said he used other ppl's bodies for himself and stuff, but I didn't get what they were talking about. I saw a part of Oro's skin peel off but what does that mean??
Old 2004-10-26, 23:49   Link #2
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Are you serious? This thread is going to be closed. You'll find your answer if you snoop around for it (search) In the mean time you need to read the board rules.
Old 2004-10-26, 23:57   Link #3
kiai
Wa-Gati-Mashita

Orochimaru is a Sannin!
Old 2004-10-26, 23:58   Link #4
jbruns
Warez Kiddie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 012345789
On episode 95-96 the sannin battle near the end, Oro said even though Tsunade didn't heal his arms, he still had an alterative to heal himself. Then Jiraiya said he used other ppl's bodies for himself and stuff, but I didn't get what they were talking about. I saw a part of Oro's skin peel off but what does that mean??
already been asked.... look in other threads... or use the Naruto QA section. Honestly I somehow wonder how people this stupid can reg for a forum by themselves...

to make this post worthwile though he can
Spoiler for manga:
Old 2004-10-27, 00:38   Link #5
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

how do you get to episodes 95-96 and not know Orochimaru posseses bodies (which is not a spoiler) thats what I want to know. Skip episodes because you just can't help yourself? Or fall asleep while the 3rd Hokage and Orochimaru are fighting? My head is going to hurt from this stupidity so Mods here's another one to can.
Closed Thread