Old 2009-10-16, 10:11   Link #15001
Exia_00
Gundam Meister

Send a message via MSN to Exia_00 Send a message via Yahoo to Exia_00
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhus12 View Post
lets see he has made many so if he has i will post it
mg exia r2

how do you custom clear parts? as in where do people get them from?
Old 2009-10-16, 11:22   Link #15002
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un1ver5e View Post
Do share. I personally find it more difficult to mod MsiA/Damashi figures because their hard plastic parts are difficult to saw through. Here's my one and only Damashi mod. (I think some might have seen it before)

Spoiler for 00mni Gundam:

I'm still thinking which to use my WarGreymon on.
The customs I did were to...make my EMSIA Gelgoog and MSIA Rick Dias become more 00 friendly, if you can call it that. All I did was take the spare parts from my MSIA Dynames and Virtue, and put em on the other figures. Simple process really, and I aim to do it with a few more as well. Here are the pictures.

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l1...sj/MODGoog.jpg

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l1...persj/MOD3.jpg

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l1...persj/MOD1.jpg

I have a lot more ideas as well. Such as adding the boosters from the RD Ahead to the GN-XIII, and making my very own Ahead cannon, using the MSIA Throne Eins Mega Launcher.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-16, 15:54   Link #15003
GrimmReaperNL
Oro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exia_00 View Post
how do you custom clear parts? as in where do people get them from?
they're not clear. he just painted the 'plated'/chrome parts metalic green.
look closely
GrimmReaperNL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-16, 19:56   Link #15004
Namihana
Soul Driller

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimmReaperNL View Post
they're not clear. he just painted the 'plated'/chrome parts metalic green.
look closely
And that's some pretty damn good painting skills too. I'm guessing he used some kind of epoxy cement to cover the gaps in the legs, and probably molded the other R2 parts himself.
Namihana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-16, 20:06   Link #15005
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

No thoughts on my customs?
Old 2009-10-16, 21:04   Link #15006
Critias

Quote:
lets see he has made many so if he has i will post it
mg exia r2
Spoiler:
Gonna reiterate what someone else asked before: WHO is this friend of yours? You never answered the question exactly.

We had this problem a few pages back where someone was (long story short) stealing images and saying they were his.
Not that I don't believe you or anything, but it would be good to know...
Critias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-16, 21:22   Link #15007
kakakka

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
thanks, so its still choice between the 2 0 gundam versions.
I think it's better to get the ACD. The original colour doesn't seem good to me. But it's still your choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
No thoughts on my customs?
Well, its hard to tell since the pics only shows the parts. But the Gelgoog having Dynames' GN-Drive and thrusters caught my eye.
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-16, 21:30   Link #15008
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakakka View Post
I think it's better to get the ACD. The original colour doesn't seem good to me. But it's still your choice.

Well, its hard to tell since the pics only shows the parts. But the Gelgoog having Dynames' GN-Drive and thrusters caught my eye.
I would take better pictures, but I am not where the figures are located. But I aim to take better pictures soon as I can.

But yeah, I used the GN Drive and thrusters from Dynames. Came out pretty well too, the colors blend in perfectly.

The Rick Dias, isn't anything special, I just put the GN Drive of Virtue on the back.
Old 2009-10-16, 21:52   Link #15009
kakakka

Quote:
The Rick Dias, isn't anything special, I just put the GN Drive of Virtue on the back.
For some reason, I was thinking of putting a giant Gundam face at the back XD
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-16, 22:20   Link #15010
Un1ver5e

Send a message via MSN to Un1ver5e
Quote:
Originally Posted by Critias View Post
Gonna reiterate what someone else asked before: WHO is this friend of yours? You never answered the question exactly.

We had this problem a few pages back where someone was (long story short) stealing images and saying they were his.
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...23320&page=640

Here's the link of the drama. Basically this user Kai00 passed someone else's work as his own then deleted his account after the real owner showed up. bhus initially also had a "kai" in his email address and had similar styles of posting pictures but we let it go as long as he wasn't falsely claiming works of others as his own.
Un1ver5e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-16, 22:38   Link #15011
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un1ver5e View Post
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...23320&page=640

Here's the link of the drama. Basically this user Kai00 passed someone else's work as his own then deleted his account after the real owner showed up. bhus initially also had a "kai" in his email address and had similar styles of posting pictures but we let it go as long as he wasn't falsely claiming works of others as his own.
Some people..... Now I'm not big on model kits, but I do enjoy seeing what customs and mods talented people can dish out. But...to fake your work, and take the credit from people who deserve it? Now that just gets under my skin like no other.

I'm glad that guy is gone, can't believe I had him a friend, what a disgrace.
Old 2009-10-16, 22:58   Link #15012
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

More images of the PG 00 Gundam's inner frame:

I do like the hollowness of the GN Condenser areas, considering they're basically supposed to be just large GN Particle tanks.

Also I don't quite see the "lack of articulation" that's been said here, especially on the knees, given that the lower leg can align itself perpendicularly to the thigh (this is shown even in the previous inner frame images). Considering that not even the human body can achieve perfect perpendicularity with the legs I can honestly say I'm pleased with the articulation. The lack of detail on the inner frame compared to previous PG's is a valid one though, but then again, most people probably just pose their PG's and MG's with armor on.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-16, 23:11   Link #15013
Namihana
Soul Driller

Impressive. I'm looking forward to reviews regarding this PG. Though I may never own one myself. I'll probably wait for an MG to come out.

And it looks like those ankles are similar somewhat to the HG of 00. I wonder if this PG will also be the king of splits, as it's HG counterpart.
Namihana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-16, 23:26   Link #15014
GrahamAker
狙撃する準備ができ

Send a message via Yahoo to GrahamAker
Quote:

man...........is it a wrong thing to search net and various sites for nice gunpla and post here! i didn claim them to be mine!!i am having hard time to modify my hg arios itself! u guys are making me look like osama of gunpla
Old 2009-10-16, 23:38   Link #15015
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Also I don't quite see the "lack of articulation" that's been said here, especially on the knees, given that the lower leg can align itself perpendicularly to the thigh (this is shown even in the previous inner frame images). Considering that not even the human body can achieve perfect perpendicularity with the legs I can honestly say I'm pleased with the articulation. The lack of detail on the inner frame compared to previous PG's is a valid one though, but then again, most people probably just pose their PG's and MG's with armor on.
The issue at hand now is whether do you want to fall for Bandai's Marketing ploy at cashing in on a still popular franchise by releasing a substandard good. No matter how you look at it, there's a drop in qualtity when compared to past PG releases and yet it's the priciest.

As I've said, if you can get this at a vast discount, go ahead otherwise it's not worth the price Bandai is demanding. And don't put this kit on a pedestral and worship it just because the source material is good. The best PG is still the GP-01, try arguing that.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-17, 00:07   Link #15016
GrahamAker
狙撃する準備ができ

this garazzo is made by sixyuna on some jap gunpla forum!
Old 2009-10-17, 00:08   Link #15017
X207
Gamyūsa

i was looking at dalong.net when i noticed that the 144 blitz gundam i had was first grade model. i know that the hg have been out for quite some time but i was wondering how long does it take to go from FG->HG?
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-17, 00:16   Link #15018
Critias

Quote:
man...........is it a wrong thing to search net and various sites for nice gunpla and post here! i didn claim them to be mine!!i am having hard time to modify my hg arios itself! u guys are making me look like osama of gunpla
I never claimed you stole any works. You ARE claiming the one who modded that MG Exia is YOUR friend. All I'm asking is, is he really? Or did you just post pics from another site, which you JUST said you did.
Critias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-17, 00:20   Link #15019
GrahamAker
狙撃する準備ができ

has anybody seen hg 1/144 kyrios gust?
Old 2009-10-17, 00:34   Link #15020
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
I never claimed you stole any works. You ARE claiming the one who modded that MG Exia is YOUR friend. All I'm asking is, is he really? Or did you just post pics from another site, which you JUST said you did.
Since he's avoiding the question you might as well just take it as the latter and leave it at that.

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy