AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Maria-sama

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-11-21, 09:33   Link #1
STfan
Homicidal Kitty.

Location: In Arcueid's arms, getting my blood drained by the neck. Or at least I wish.
Maria-sama ga Miteru ... 10 episodes?

Very quick question.

Has Maria-sama ga Miteru Spring Season finished airing? If not, how many episodes have aired so far?

Thanks.
Old 2004-11-21, 09:47   Link #2
pyu
Crouchety Old Man

Send a message via MSN to pyu
The series has finished airing and there were 13 episodes.
Old 2004-11-21, 10:10   Link #3
7thMethuselah

Quote:
Originally Posted by STfan
Very quick question.

Has Maria-sama ga Miteru Spring Season finished airing? If not, how many episodes have aired so far?

Thanks.
We just have to be patient, Ayu is ... not in a hurry but those episodes will be released sooner or later.
Old 2004-11-21, 11:32   Link #4
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

Very true, episode 11 is being worked on as we speak. Just be patient and everything will eventually come out

Also, the spanish subs are up to episode 9, while the chinese subs have finished with the series. (if anyone knows chinese ^_^)
Old 2004-11-21, 12:05   Link #5
STfan
Homicidal Kitty.

Location: In Arcueid's arms, getting my blood drained by the neck. Or at least I wish.
How long ago has the series finished airing?

Are there any other fansubbers doing MariMite Spring, or does Ayu have a monopoly on it?
Old 2004-11-21, 12:16   Link #6
Proto

I think it was last september, I don't remember well.

Lililicious is fansubbing it as well, and so far they have released up to ep 01
Old 2004-11-21, 12:26   Link #7
Archaic

So much for Lililicious providing enough competition to get Ayu to hurry up with the series. Oh well.
Old 2004-11-21, 17:01   Link #8
SCR512
Ayu/Eclipse Semi-Slave

Send a message via AIM to SCR512
*shrug*

I guess it could be worse, we could just drop it altogether

11-13... will get completed before 2005.... maybe ....
Old 2004-11-21, 17:22   Link #9
Göönk
Macross fan

If you're in need of marimite, just watch the 10 first episodes again
and watch season 1 again by the way.
There are so many animes to download that I'm almost glad that ayu is a not so fast.
Old 2004-11-21, 17:36   Link #10
Proto

sigh.... I guess we should set up a "don't ask when the next episode will be released" announcement for this forum as well... it's getting kinda old -.-

I know that Marimite is the (2nd ) best anime ever, and everyone wants to watch it, however let's be patient, there are other good series out there that Ayu is releasing as well.... has anyone watched Rozen Maiden?
Old 2004-11-21, 17:50   Link #11
STfan
Homicidal Kitty.

I'm not complaining. I'm just curious about what's going on. I'm relatively new to this entire MariMite fan culture. If I gave off "when the *$@& is the next episode going to be out" vibes, I'll say now that I never meant to imply it.

Some people can be so touchy, mm?
Old 2004-11-21, 18:14   Link #12
7thMethuselah

Quote:
Originally Posted by STfan
I'm not complaining. I'm just curious about what's going on. I'm relatively new to this entire MariMite fan culture. If I gave off "when the *$@& is the next episode going to be out" vibes, I'll say now that I never meant to imply it.

Some people can be so touchy, mm?
I ain't touchy but I believe someone mentioned that Ayu's translator is rather busy so he/she takes his/her time, the episodes will come, we just have to be a bit more patient. Although I admit I'm itching for new stuff too

Oh Have you seen the parodies allready, don't forget about them they are hilarious
Old 2004-11-24, 17:05   Link #13
ZeusIrae
Loyal Haruhist.

O Lors Ayu!Hear me!
Today I have sacrificed one dog and a few rats to you.This is not much but I promise that I will do better soon but young virgins are difficult to fine these days.I hope you will be please and then you will give us...you know what.Please O great Lord forgive my foolishness.
Old 2004-11-24, 18:07   Link #14
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeusIrae
O Lors Ayu!Hear me!
Today I have sacrificed one dog and a few rats to you.This is not much but I promise that I will do better soon but young virgins are difficult to fine these days.I hope you will be please and then you will give us...you know what.Please O great Lord forgive my foolishness.
I should delete this post, but I'm laughing too hard to find the right button.

One tip on finding young virgins: If you quality, then sacrifice yourself pronto! It's not really necessary to sacrifice the virgin's life, just the virgin.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2004-11-27, 14:36   Link #15
STfan
Homicidal Kitty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeusIrae
O Lors Ayu!Hear me!
Good thought.

I will sacrifice the virginity of a frog and a mouse to the great lord Ayu to bless us all with ... the ... remaining ... three ... episodes ...
Old 2004-11-28, 00:23   Link #16
LucifersGirl

Will Ep 11-13 Synopsis Help?

First of all, I'm very new for the site, so I've never post before and I'd like to thanks all who sacrify your time for us; all Ayu, Lililicious, A-Source stuffs for the great Fansub; the creaters and moderators of the site for the best Maria-sama forum ; and all the fans in the forum for such great helps regarding the show. Anyway, I reply this message because I wonder if I can help contribute to the forum. I already finished the rest of Spring Anime and wonder if synopsis of the episodes can help satisfy those who waiting for the real fansub a little? Or it'll just spoil the show? Anybody already wrote ones, I haven't seen one from EP11-13 in the forum, but then again, I'm fairly new.
Anyway, if anyway would like synopsis of the rest of the episodes I can write them, although....

mm.. This is the first time I post, can anybody tell me who can I make "Spoiler" tag? I'm only find "Quote" tag.
Old 2004-11-28, 04:57   Link #17
naught
Enjoy & Relevant

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucifersGirl
mm.. This is the first time I post, can anybody tell me who can I make "Spoiler" tag? I'm only find "Quote" tag.
[sp0iler=marimite]Kanako is huge lol[/sp0iler]

Replace 0 with o
Old 2004-11-28, 06:37   Link #18
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucifersGirl
First of all, I'm very new for the site, so I've never post before and I'd like to thanks all who sacrify your time for us; all Ayu, Lililicious, A-Source stuffs for the great Fansub; the creaters and moderators of the site for the best Maria-sama forum ; and all the fans in the forum for such great helps regarding the show. Anyway, I reply this message because I wonder if I can help contribute to the forum. I already finished the rest of Spring Anime and wonder if synopsis of the episodes can help satisfy those who waiting for the real fansub a little? Or it'll just spoil the show? Anybody already wrote ones, I haven't seen one from EP11-13 in the forum, but then again, I'm fairly new.
Anyway, if anyway would like synopsis of the rest of the episodes I can write them, although....

The spoiler tag is an 'extra' created for these forums by the site owner, GHDpro (that's why there isn't an icon for it because it isn't part of the usual vB forum).

As mentioned above, the spoiler tag uses the same format as any of the other tags. So...
[ spoiler ] text [ /spoiler ] but without the spaces would look like this
Spoiler:

You can also inlucle a spoiler title as well [ spoiler = title ] text [ /spoiler ]

I'm sure people would not object to summaries of episodes 11 to 13. You have several choices how you could do this.

1) Create a new thread and call it something like Episode 11 to 13 Summaries [spoilers].
If you put the word spoilers in the title, then there would be no need to include spoiler tags with the thread (but if you wish you could still include them).

2) Post in the existing discussion threads for Episodes 11 to 13. You can find these threads here
Marimite S2 Ep.11 (official thread)
Marimite S2 Ep.12 (official thread)
Marimite S2 Ep.13 END (official thread)

If you do want to post summaries, then don't post them in this thread as it's already off-topic as it is and it's not an obvious place to find a summary.
Old 2004-11-28, 17:02   Link #19
STfan
Homicidal Kitty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCR512
11-13... will get completed before 2005.... maybe ....
At this rate, by the time it's done, mankind will have already evolved into a different life form.
Old 2004-11-28, 17:24   Link #20
Proto

I don't think sarcasm will make them release faster
Closed Thread