AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2008-07-20, 23:33   Link #3141
xxcara_miaxx
Deery-Lou

yups.... ichigo one will be happening soon. just gotta get some stuff done today sorry i'm just about to head uot the door. will do tho. don't lose hope.... keep your chin up
xxcara_miaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-20, 23:36   Link #3142
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxcara_miaxx View Post
yups.... ichigo one will be happening soon. just gotta get some stuff done today sorry i'm just about to head uot the door. will do tho. don't lose hope.... keep your chin up
Thanks...btw. digging that sig you are wearing...
BleachOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-20, 23:36   Link #3143
ryokara
Quiet Watcher

Send a message via ICQ to ryokara Send a message via AIM to ryokara Send a message via MSN to ryokara Send a message via Yahoo to ryokara
Quote:
*rolls eyes*
well now i will be more careful as to the connotations to my messages. I"m sorry for how it all came out. I know hoe possessive OD gets when she sees sigs she likes etc so i probably shouldh ave known she would have grabbed it straight away. But she didn't touch it and i said it was a freebie... even when Ryokara asked permission to use it i told her it was a freebie. anyway i'm sorry everyone for filling the REQUEST thread with messy nastiness. I'm working on sigs now. Please lets get over this and all act like adults.... i mean both sides of this. No-one baiting eachother saying the other is acting childish and no-one leading the other on. Lets move on and get on with it all please.
thats all i'm going to say.... from now on its sig making.... ppl get them if i'm in a good mood or not. You can ask and i might make them. I'll make 'em if you're nice to me or ask nicely and/ in chronological order..... thats as biased as i get.

MOVING ON

here is the 1st sig.... i'll make the next when after i get my errands done for the day. It's monday in australia. And contrary to popular belief i have a life! :P
Oooooo! Thank you SOOOO much! It's wonderful! I couldn't have asked for better. You work is greatly appreciated. *squee!* I love the colors, and the placement.

------------------------------------------------------------

OD: I'm sorry. *offers handshake for forgiveness*
ryokara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-21, 00:35   Link #3144
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda View Post
Thread seems to be diein little by little.
and suddenly it seems so lively seriously speaking: I guess it's because of filleritis.. as soon as the main story is picked up again this thread will come back to life in a more pleasant way

I just wanted to say that everyone got the right to stick his nose into this debate and gives his opinion, if you don't like it it's better to discuss this via pm. I'm surprised this turned out so ugly, cmon it's just a signature, you guys will probably have tons of them in your photobuckets.. do you even have enough user accounts at all those msg boards out there to make use of every single one?

Although I'm a bit late, I have to say I won't pick a side since it's all a big misunderstanding: OD thought it was hers as her name was mentioned, others claimed it no matter what, and there's also a "sig for free" in Ciara's post -> nobody is to blame as the issue's been unclear. After all you have forced her into a very uncomfortable no-win-situation, please think about that.

I just realized how lucky I am.. nobody gives a damn about Shunsui artwork besides myself *teehee*
Old 2008-07-21, 00:51   Link #3145
xxcara_miaxx
Deery-Lou

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
I just realized how lucky I am.. nobody gives a damn about Shunsui artwork besides myself *teehee*
its ok.... i care :P
Old 2008-07-21, 01:03   Link #3146
Kuroda

Thanks for standing up for someones right to stand up for another person mike. and you make a wonderful point. I'm sure the thread will boom in a another few episodes because then we'll be back in with the manga story.

P.S i <3 Shunsui but i'm a renji fan xD
Old 2008-07-21, 01:38   Link #3147
water_Knight
Am i ment to keep living

Can some one make me a siggy with soifon in it. Or a avatar???
water_Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-21, 01:58   Link #3148
Kuroda

Quote:
Originally Posted by water_Knight View Post
Can some one make me a siggy with soifon in it. Or a avatar???
Quote:
Easy mode avy! As safe here you go Waterknight.

P.S its AS safe
i made your avatar x.X thanks for taking the time to look.
Old 2008-07-21, 05:08   Link #3149
xxcara_miaxx
Deery-Lou

ok here is OD's new sig.... it is OD's and OD's only and has OD in the sig so no-one can steal it :P

its AS safe.... but if you want the bigger file i'll find a way to send it to you

sorry i didn't use the mask from those pics.... they weren't very clear. I already had a meask i had rendered a while ago so i used that one.... i hope you don't mind i hope you likey
Old 2008-07-21, 05:38   Link #3150
xxcara_miaxx
Deery-Lou

Quote:
i know cara_mia loves yourichi and and soifong, theres are for you.

P.S i know you did not request them, suprise! =P
wow i'm soooooooo super duper grateful. Can you make my name more prominent tho on the 1st one please? just so i can use it... maybe use a lighter colour like light yellow.... Thank you sooooooooooo much. You know how much i love my ninjacats
Old 2008-07-21, 08:17   Link #3151
Kuroda

Done done and done, need anymore sexual tension?

hahahahaha just kidding just kidding
Old 2008-07-21, 09:15   Link #3152
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
That's what you think! I stole that sig because it was hot. I just won't wear it or post it...because it's not mine.

When I say I love sigs...I mean I really love sigs. I collect other peoples. Consider this one stolen

Quote:
Thanks for standing up for someones right to stand up for another person mike. and you make a wonderful point. I'm sure the thread will boom in a another few episodes because then we'll be back in with the manga story.

P.S i <3 Shunsui but i'm a renji fan xD
I like your sig. ...You can stand up. But the tone of your post was rude and you were just name calling. You could have admonished me the diplomatic way. Like Mikee did.

Quote:
ok here is OD's new sig.... it is OD's and OD's only and has OD in the sig so no-one can steal it :P

its AS safe.... but if you want the bigger file i'll find a way to send it to you

sorry i didn't use the mask from those pics.... they weren't very clear. I already had a meask i had rendered a while ago so i used that one.... i hope you don't mind i hope you likey
OMG! THANKS...YOU IMPROVED SO MUCH! (just how many sigs have you been making?) Can you do one more for me? I will post the images.

Quote:
Done done and done, need anymore sexual tension?

hahahahaha just kidding just kidding
Maybe Black font would work better. I don't like the pink. It's still hard to see and too girliee for Soi Fon
Old 2008-07-21, 10:29   Link #3153
Kuroda

Yeah its suposed to be red but the render from Imageready wouldent render it red, i dont know why.

*Edit* Its the gif, and the font not wanting to render it, so i changed the font, this ones a little more styleish~ i kept it black but this ones a bit more readable.

Last edited by Kuroda; 2008-07-21 at 10:53.
Kuroda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-21, 11:29   Link #3154
Kuroda

What size do you want em? Avy or still signature size?

*Edit dident read your post all the way till i was done eating* here are the resized versions see spoiler for room.
Spoiler for OD:

Last edited by Kuroda; 2008-07-21 at 12:49.
Kuroda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-21, 15:37   Link #3155
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
What size do you want em? Avy or still signature size?

*Edit dident read your post all the way till i was done eating* here are the resized versions see spoiler for room.
Spoiler for OD:
Oh...I meant to cancel that...thank you so much for the effort.
I got the maker to redo them

How bout this..?

I really want a sig out these images...
Old 2008-07-21, 21:16   Link #3156
xxcara_miaxx
Deery-Lou

ohhhh happy family again
the things i miss out on when i go to bed. Damn time zones.
I'll get things moving soon on OD's request. I've got stuff to do coz university's starting again next week so it might take a little longer than usual.

Where has frenchie disappeared to? I haven't had a peep out of him in a while and methinks he shares my time zone *shrugs*
Old 2008-07-21, 21:37   Link #3157
Reden
A Menace To Avatarist

can some one plz make this avi 100x100 an 100kbs an then Write Reden on it an if u could add a cool effect to name "The Red Resolve" onto it plz an ty.. i give karma XD

Reden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-21, 22:41   Link #3158
xxcara_miaxx
Deery-Lou

voi la

they're meant to be flames in the background.... but i don't know if i succeeded

I added a line i hope you don't mind
Old 2008-07-21, 23:19   Link #3159
Kuroda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reden View Post
can some one plz make this avi 100x100 an 100kbs an then Write Reden on it an if u could add a cool effect to name "The Red Resolve" onto it plz an ty.. i give karma XD

Could you be a little more specific as to what you want, it will be a little on the hard side to reduce it down to 100kb, but you want Reden on there, thats clear enough but..... what about this "The Red Resolve"? one word on a avy alone is hard enough.
Old 2008-07-22, 00:08   Link #3160
xxcara_miaxx
Deery-Lou

In answer to Kuroda's silent request....

hum drum

@ OD - i've made only about 15 sigs now i think. I've kept all the ones i've made but i think i might have deleted one or two. But its at about 15. The only time consuming thing is the rendering. I'm a perfectionist - thats my fault!

Last edited by xxcara_miaxx; 2008-07-22 at 03:26.

Tags
avatars, request, signatures, sigs