*Scanlator

I think I just found my next vector project C.C, Anya & Kallen ♥

Old 2008-08-08, 19:40   Link #6306
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetHoney View Post
I think I just found my next vector project C.C, Anya & Kallen ♥

Great pics, thanks. I really love the second pic.

Remember......
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-08, 19:43   Link #6307
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetHoney View Post
I Really Like These Three ..If The Last on Rolo Wasn't There..I would save it
Old 2008-08-08, 22:51   Link #6308
nanatsusaya
C.C. & Sheryl worshipper

Code Geass R2 OST illustrations:

The first pic is said to be Clamp's, but I don't know whether it's true or not

Make a nice pair though...
nanatsusaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-08, 23:22   Link #6309
Aurelia aurita
???

Aurelia aurita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-08, 23:48   Link #6310
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilien View Post
Spoiler for bigger version:
enjoy folks =D
Slightly bigger version ^-^

Old 2008-08-09, 01:23   Link #6311
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
I have a question. I know we have often seen the King piece in the Code Geass' world of chess pieces. I'm wondering if anyone knows if they have ever shown a good image of the Queen.
I have this idea for a drawing. It will have chibi versions of C.C., Kaguya, and Kallen fighting over who is the Queen. Maybe, if it fits into composition, Have Lelouch hiding behind his King piece as he watched them fight. I just need a good shot of the Queen.
Old 2008-08-09, 01:58   Link #6312
Elicit

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
I have a question. I know we have often seen the King piece in the Code Geass' world of chess pieces. I'm wondering if anyone knows if they have ever shown a good image of the Queen.
I have this idea for a drawing. It will have chibi versions of C.C., Kaguya, and Kallen fighting over who is the Queen. Maybe, if it fits into composition, Have Lelouch hiding behind his King piece as he watched them fight. I just need a good shot of the Queen.
Here.

Elicit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-09, 01:58   Link #6313
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
You can found it in episode 2 of the first season, this is the first episode where he is using chess pieces and moving them alongs with his soldiers ("N" group is moving, as the knight in his hand...)

You have two shots of the queen, when Kallen is about to attack, and when he is watching the queen piece whereas he is asking to her with his talkie walkie.
Sadly I can't make screenshot...I remember only that the queen has a sort of long cape (stupid merchandising...whene even every apparition of it is linked to Kallen, they need to give it CC's hair. This is really annoying.)

About CC's art : The way to draw the cape and her hair looks like really Clampish...I guess it's possible that as I thought, they didn't made Kallen's pic. She is definitely not the kind of girl they love.

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-09, 02:02   Link #6314
Elicit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Sadly I can't make screenshot...I remember only that the queen has a sort of long cape (stupid merchandising...whene even every apparition of it is linked to Kallen, they need to give it CC's hair. This is really annoying.)
Just because Kallen is strong in many capabilities representing the Queen piece of chess, doesn't throw off the other aspects C.C. also has connecting with the regal facets of a Queen. After all, Taniguchi or Okouchi once said Yukana was picked as the voice of C.C. because she could pick up on the "regal tones" to her.
Old 2008-08-09, 02:12   Link #6315
FoxxFireArt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elicit View Post
Here.

Thank you. Are you sure that's the Queen? Just not sure if it's a Knight or Bishop. The Rooks and Knights are easy to spot in that game. That and they show the King often.
Old 2008-08-09, 02:14   Link #6316
FoxxFireArt

Quote:
You can found it in episode 2 of the first season, this is the first episode where he is using chess pieces and moving them alongs with his soldiers ("N" group is moving, as the knight in his hand...)

You have two shots of the queen, when Kallen is about to attack, and when he is watching the queen piece whereas he is asking to her with his talkie walkie.

About CC's art : The way to draw the cape and her hair looks like really Clampish...I guess it's possible that as I thought, they didn't made Kallen's pic. She is definitely not the kind of girl they love.
If you like C.C. art I made this drawing of her a few weeks back. http://foxxfireart.deviantart.com/ar...s-C-C-91430443
Old 2008-08-09, 02:14   Link #6317
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Thank you. Are you sure that's the Queen? Just not sure if it's a Knight or Bishop. The Rooks and Knights are easy to spot in that game. That and they show the King often.
The Knight is the horse, and the Bishop is shorter than that and the point at the top is different....<.<'

That piece in the pic is the queen.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-09, 02:16   Link #6318
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elicit View Post
Just because Kallen is strong in many capabilities representing the Queen piece of chess, doesn't throw off the other aspects C.C. also has connecting with the regal facets of a Queen. After all, Taniguchi or Okouchi once said Yukana was picked as the voice of C.C. because she could pick up on the "regal tones" to her.

The Queen is the strongest piece of the game and the one wich is protecting the King; CC has never been a part of the game, like other said, she is more like the player; Kallen has always been linked to the Queen piece on the anime, CC, never, and this is normal cause out of all the romance debate that this thing can provocate, she has nothing as the Queen of the chess.

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-09, 02:23   Link #6319
Elicit

Quote:
The Queen is the strongest piece of the game and the one wich is protecting the King; CC has never been a part of the game, like other said, she is more like the player; Kallen has always been linked to the Queen piece on the anime, CC, never, and this is normal cause out of all the romance debate that this thing can provocate, she has nothing as the Queen of the chess.
We're watching the same series, correct? Because I think, on numerous times, C.C. has also saved Lelouch, protecting him. Like dressing up as him, distracting Suzaku, Mao, etc.

You're only focusing on the already basic and physical aspects of the Queen, which, of course, can be attributed to Kallen. But, on the whole? I can say they both have half and half on what a Queen is.

Quote:
Check this.

Lelouch is holding the King piece, whilst C.C. is holding the Queen piece. A Knight piece has the typical horse image, while the rook has basic castle look.
Old 2008-08-09, 02:27   Link #6320
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

C.C. can still be the player in those cases. She is moving Lelouch out of harms way, in a sense.

Tags
images, wallpaper