AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Asatte no Houkou

Notices

View Poll Results: Asatte no Houkou Episode 7 Rating
Perfect 10 5 17.86%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 15 53.57%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 7 25.00%
7 out of 10 : Good 0 0%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 3.57%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2006-12-03, 08:11   Link #21
Muddle!

Send a message via AIM to Muddle!
After watching this episode I really want to see a Hiro-nii centered episode. It was interesting to see Shouko think back to her relationship with him and how she views it now. However Hiro is still a very confusing character and it would really help to see how he views things. I'd like to make the assumption that he still has feelings for shouko since he has no qualms with her staying around but perhaps he is just looking out for her since he knows karada is attached to her.
Old 2006-12-03, 13:53   Link #22
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
that was already mentioned in ep 2 iirc

anyways its becoming obvious that shouko is starting to like karada as a friend rather than resent her as being the one who took away her love...tbh she should have realized that its pointless to hold a grudge against a kid...especially one soo sweet ^_^
and it also seem that her hate for hiro is also becomming more dilute with her helping with the cake and all
I thought it was mentioned in episode 2 but i find it hard to fathom that it took this long for the public to notice that the stone was gone. It is possible that not as much time has passed since we really dont have anything to messure how much time has passed
Old 2006-12-06, 05:19   Link #23
Sorrow-K
Somehow I found out

This might seem like a really minor point, but I was really impressed with Shouko's college-days character design. They really nailed it in the sense that her appearance alone also communicated a youthful niavity, particularly concerning relationships. Maybe I'm drawing too much out of it, but the minute I saw her in the flashback scenes, I thought, this looks like the type of girl who has no idea what it's like to have her heart broken.

It's also consistent with her disposition towards Hiro. She bears a conscious grudge towards him, but it's not enough to keep her from being around him, even liking him in a certain respect. This, obviously, is the result of a break-up that really hurt her (well, duh). Unconsciously I'm still having a bit of trouble reading what she really thinks of him, whether she still likes him romantically, whether he's someone to share her and Karada's secret with, or even if she sees him as a big brother-like character, a protector. It is nice to see that she thinks of Karada as a friend now, though, and that those feelings of jealousy she beared in the first few episodes have melted away.
Old 2006-12-15, 01:51   Link #24
DanielSong39

By the way, anyone catch the My Fair Lady song that came on in the middle of the episode? It seemed to be a remix of "Wouldn't it be lovely?".
Closed Thread