AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-12-29, 18:57   Link #41
hypertoast
acclaimed

Oh, another question:

To my knowledge, I have an American Wii.
Will I be able to play a Japanese Wii game on it? And, How?
Will my Gamecube's Action Replay Disc be useful at all?
I'd hate to buy a new Wii-compatable freeloader if it's not necessary.

And, this new Naruto game is playable with Wii Remote/Nunchuck or Gamecube Controller? What of the classic controller?

Thanks.

Edit: Also, I think Zamme's character list seems very likely though I'm not so 100% sure on Ten Ten, Gai, or Sasuke (even though he is a money-maker and would be economically advantages to include). I also expect to see Chiyo-baa [sp?] (the old lady from sand village) in the game, and less likely though possible: Kankuro. I'm very interested to see how all the Puppeteers work.
hypertoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-29, 20:16   Link #42
7thFonon
seventh

You're going to need to buy a new free loader for Wii. They are working on it now, so I hope it is out around the same time as the game.

There is wii-mote function, though I am not sure for exactly what it is used for. Not sure about Gamecube or Classic controller though.

The game is still being said to be released March 2007.
7thFonon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-30, 09:22   Link #43
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Ya its called Wii loader.
Old 2006-12-30, 12:17   Link #44
Razz

The game is playable with both the nunchuck and the gamecube controller.
Razz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-30, 22:57   Link #45
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razz View Post
The game is playable with both the nunchuck and the gamecube controller.
Where was it confirmed?
Old 2007-01-04, 20:49   Link #46
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

updated the 1st post with new scans for characters
Deidara plus others. looks like they're giving Naruto Wii Mote grabs with the game.
So far no Sasuke .

http://img68.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ssl10679vj7.jpg

Last edited by abazou; 2007-01-04 at 21:38.
abazou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-04, 21:51   Link #47
7thFonon
seventh

can't wait til february 22!!!
Old 2007-01-04, 21:53   Link #48
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thFonon View Post
can't wait til february 22!!!
Ya same here i'm sure Sasori and that old woman will be in the game.
But i'm not so sure about Sasuke.
Old 2007-01-04, 22:51   Link #49
Razz

Quote:
Originally Posted by abazou View Post
Where was it confirmed?
On one of the scans (too lazy to look it up) but I did make a thread about it on GFAQs (and was told its old news) so yeah >_> GC controller is definitely useable. Thank god.
Old 2007-01-04, 22:53   Link #50
striderm
Adusa #1

If they did they'd be failing the fans, I'd hope they wouldn't be stupid enough to forgo the use of the GC controller.
striderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-05, 00:25   Link #51
zamme
Wandering Prophet

Send a message via MSN to zamme
Chyio WONT be in this game. She's unpopular, boring, yet another puppet user and not that important compared to the other characters with game potential. The 13 characters we have is just fine by me, and I'm also going to assume that Sasori will be the "secret" unlockble. Strange that they didnt have him on the cover though. But I guess he kinda was the "last boss" of the Gaara arc so as a secret character he'll do fine.

I'm really doubting Sasuke by now seeing that they focus on the first arc of Part 2.
I think we only will get these chars and Sasori of course.
zamme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-05, 00:44   Link #52
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by zamme View Post
Chyio WONT be in this game. She's unpopular, boring, yet another puppet user and not that important compared to the other characters with game potential. The 13 characters we have is just fine by me, and I'm also going to assume that Sasori will be the "secret" unlockble. Strange that they didnt have him on the cover though. But I guess he kinda was the "last boss" of the Gaara arc so as a secret character he'll do fine.

I'm really doubting Sasuke by now seeing that they focus on the first arc of Part 2.
I think we only will get these chars and Sasori of course.
Ya i doubt Sasuke will make it aswell . But i expect more hidden characters than just Sasori. Maybe old Hokages will make it to the list or even Sanins.
Old 2007-01-05, 05:34   Link #53
zamme
Wandering Prophet

There's not much of a point for them to have many hidden characters. I expect Sasori or Yondaime to be the hidden character, but not more then that. 14 characters is just fine.

Let's just hope they are on a flat grid selection screen with 2d images this time!
Old 2007-01-05, 06:42   Link #54
striderm
Adusa #1

Young Kakashi with a super that also throws in Obito.

Also I could only see Chiyo being in a Sakura super.

And I would hope that every character would have like 3 supers.
Old 2007-01-05, 09:01   Link #55
Razz

Only 14 characters? That'd be a huge disappointment.

The more I think about it, the more it seems like it will be a disappointment. Removing characters is stupid. Is drunken lee even in this?
Old 2007-01-05, 09:40   Link #56
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razz View Post
Only 14 characters? That'd be a huge disappointment.

The more I think about it, the more it seems like it will be a disappointment. Removing characters is stupid. Is drunken lee even in this?
I think they'll remove the clone characters that made it to part 2 and maybe leave the characters that died. (Zabuza, Hokage, Haku, Sound 5 maybe). Cause whats the point of having 2 Lees or 2 Sakuras.
Old 2007-01-05, 10:42   Link #57
zamme
Wandering Prophet

Well, there's actually a point having for example 2 Sakuras.
With her new strength and abilities she has a completely new fighting style. This means that her character SHOULD be changed to a different thing. People might still want to play the old Sakura, so the logic exists even though I'm against it.

I dont care if we lose old characters and old movesets, this is GNTEX, not GNT5 that many people still seem to think.
I'm a bit dissapointed at 14 though since it would really only have 2 "new" characters (Sasori and Deidara), as the old ones were only slightly edited from GNT4 when it comes to appearance and probably movesets. If we get to keep a few old characters barely changed (Sarutobi, Haku, Mizuki/Iruka and Zabuza primarily) I'll be totally happy with this game.
Old 2007-01-05, 20:14   Link #58
7thFonon
seventh

Yes....please have Haku as a secret character.
I wouldn't mind as much if all of the people from 4 returned, but I'm a little mad that they (probably) aren't included. It actually wouldn't have been hard for them to reuse exact models from GNT 4 (And that's not a bad thing since they have done it since GNT2), but being that the game is no longer made by 8ting, that might not be possible.
I'm still excited though, hopefully that freeloader comes out soon. I should have waited and bought a japanese wii (most of my GC games are japanese anyway), but I was too impatient.
Old 2007-01-06, 01:36   Link #59
striderm
Adusa #1

If they have that many characters I would hope they improve the fighting system a bit to make it less of an "easy mode" game.
Old 2007-01-06, 04:02   Link #60
7thFonon
seventh

I never thought of it as an easy mode game since ever since I have owned GNT for over a month, no one has just picked up the controller and beat me or my friends who usually play.

If they should do anything with the system....

-make a button, a single button, to turn your character around (regardless if you are facing the right way or not). Can't stand in free for all when a backstabber comes and the only way to face him is to press z,z, and then tap left or right.

-Allow ducking.

-Allow more camera options free for all is really the only mode that needs this. Sometimes I just want the camera to stand still.

-Allow D pad (why take it out? It wasn't hurting anything.)