AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-10-14, 08:46   Link #13021
PhoenixFlare
The Resurrector
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
COME ON!

You know, 'tail'? As in, "I'm gonna get me some tail!" Or anything along that line?!

Is "tail" really that suggestive?

I haven't really read or heard anything particularly wrong about tail. Though, now that you mention it ... it does sound a bit that way.

Quote:
I'm using this as a filter to see who's not watching "Clannad"...

You don't have to. I really haven't watched it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
AND YES, ZAFIRA! REAL MEN ALWAYS SHOUT OUT THEIR ATTACKS!!!!

*tears of hotblooded emotions overflowing*
Don't all characters in Nanoha "shout" out their attacks?

NANOHA: Starlight Breaker!

Quote:
*takes lots of notes*
You're free to do so.

Though, I don't know how it helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcc View Post
And now for something completely cliche:

Spoiler for Questionaire:
Heh, Hope does a good job as an additional informant. And their chemistry is good, too.

And I'm wondering what is the Mid-childan take on Tacos ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
And now, for a little new material, I shall bring forward the second Espada I made, with, again, Person's consent. A general loon, and explosives lover, I present to you(in appearance terms for now)...Sabas Patan!

Spoiler for Sabas:

Fittingly, "Patan" (I can't do an accented 'a' on the first one...or was it the second... so sue me ) also means 'loon' in Spanish...and when further material about him is released, you'll see that it suits him.
Terrorist detected!

Aces: Ready to attack!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBTKaiser View Post
Well, let's get cracking on these interviews...
Spoiler for Questions:

Well, here's something to start with, I think.

Spoiler for Tennoka Twins:

Maouko a suprise after the transformation?

Two eternally eighteen girls! And with an almost similar taste (Well, that's considering I assume Maouko answered the same thing in Japanese that I could not understand)! Quite the shy things, too!

Can I fall in love with the two of them? *blushes*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
Okay, here are the responses to the quiz for the entire 82nd!

Spoiler for Arcas:

Spoiler for Mel:

Spoiler for Boomer:

Spoiler for Sevasti:
The 82nd is a bundle of individual personalities. I especially like it when Arcas said he has a plenty of "platonic" relationships.

*hears a background noise akin to that of lonesome women Arcas has met*

And Boomer's a handful. Why does he have to shout that he's 120% ALL NATURAL, though? Maybe it's the manly hotblooded thing ...

And is this fate? Leona and Sevasti do not compute what is Tacos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
Then we shall fight in the shade! Get

Quote:
Well it just seemed unlikely they could draw it from all over the planet at once.
Yeah, they can't. They have limits defined by their capacity. Take more than that, and they'll burn themselves into ashes.

Quote:
The key is to not get caught.
Of course, of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisavateraMX View Post
@PhoenixFlare: I think that if I remembered my BoD case right, it's made of a hell load of Linker Cores assimilated into one. If Paradox is an incomplete BoD, then I think it makes sense to say that's its a hell lot of LCs in one.

The numbers may change, I realized that some Linker Cores fill up more pages than others (remembers Vita-Shamal exchange in A's).
The Book of Darkness isn't "made up of" Linker Cores, as far as I remember. It is a Lost Logia that takes its power by draining the source of power (Linker Cores) from other mages. While it does seem like it is "assimilating" the Linker Cores, it is not one itself. Case in point, I do understand what you're saying, if you meant to perceive the Linker Cores as being absorbed into the Book of Darkness itself.

And, uh, did you just spoil a storyline? *pretends ignorance*

Quote:
Here we go. Ikkuze!

True Name: Arkadia Sougan
Given Name: Arkady
Hair: Black
Eyes: Gold
World of Origin: Unknown
Factional Affiliation: TSAB (as of last report)
Magic Style: Old Belkan
Specialization: Tactical Strike, High Risk Ops
Elemental Affinity: Air

On Intelligent Device...
Spoiler for Intelligent Device and associated skills:

On Barrier Jacket...
Spoiler for Barrier jacket:

And now the Unison Device, or is it?
Spoiler for Unison Device:

And now (phew) the Backstory.
Spoiler for backstory:
Good use of Hebrew, and quite a complete list. Well done!

But, if I read one of the skills right, it looks quite powerful: Dot-Hack, which allows a mage to copy another mage's skill. It's like, you can cast whatever spell the enemy has cast as long as you've seen it ONCE. Quite powerful, considering that if you copy the Hounds of Artemis ...

(I know where you get the skill, though.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
I meant BLUECHEESIUM by the amount of text and material in your works. Needless to say, you're recent works have a LOT of details.
It's, uh ... an indelible habit of mine, to be very (and I mean, VERY) detailed. Just ask FieryAeon how long my post's average character count was, last time.

Quote:
Oho~... Aurion's in, huh?
Can you give me some details on how he'll contribute to the storyline and if there'll be any combat with him involved? I trust you've read his profile and some parts with him. I just tend to be a little specific about keeping my character in character as much as possible when used by other forumers. More so when combat is involved.
Yeah, he's in. I'll PM you the details when I'm done with the roster, is that all right?

Hint: He and Mariel become lovu-dovu~

=====

As it is, current progress: NONE!

Going to wait for a week to see the roster fills up before I continue writing. If it doesn't, I'm going to stick to the original one.
Old 2007-10-14, 08:46   Link #13022
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

HOLY WTF BACKLOG IS THIS?!?!

This is what awaits the unwary traveller who was abducted doesn't visit for two days on an imminent post boom brimming with BLUECHEESIUM!!!!!!!!!! There's more backlog here than in my three days of incarceration

Backlog Breakers tomorrow though, don't have enough time for now But I see a lot of delicious posts here to read through

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-10-14, 08:50   Link #13023
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
"Whoo... He's getting air-time."
"ochitai ka? souka."

"Boku, nani mo kotaette naissu~~~!!!!"

Tomoyo rocks.

Quote:
This guy is HAXX...
That final attack looked way too powerful...
Yes, Xellos is HAXX. He's one of the most powerfull beings in the entire SlayerS universe. One of his main atraction points is that you know he's powerfull enough to kill everyone if he wants too. He just doesn't do it because he can use them for some obscure plan.

SlayerS itself, though, is a show filled with pseudo-HAXX. In the very first episode Lina already uses a town demolishing spell.

The power of this spells tends to vary, too. Sometimes its even fired at point-blank range and everyone survives. The main atraction of the anime is to me therefore the comedy-mixed action (because, mind you, it still has good action). Great characters, and an IMO good plot.
Old 2007-10-14, 08:56   Link #13024
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
It's, uh ... an indelible habit of mine, to be very (and I mean, VERY) detailed. Just ask FieryAeon how long my post's average character count was, last time.
That much can be seen just from the recent chapters. But I don't mind though. I'm the type who loves long and immersive reads.

Quote:
Yeah, he's in. I'll PM you the details when I'm done with the roster, is that all right?
Fine with me.

Quote:
Te-OI!
Watch yourself, PF. I don't do OCXCC pairings.
Just some interactions that make people go "Is this really a platonic father-daughter relationship?" or "It already looks like he's hitting on her."

*COUGH*

What was that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
"ochitai ka? souka."

Tomoyo rocks.
I particularly liked the, "Other acquaintance, (open) the garbage chute!"

Quote:
Yes, Xellos is HAXX. He's one of the most powerfull beings in the entire SlayerS universe. One of his main atraction points is that you know he's powerfull enough to kill everyone if he wants too. He just doesn't do it because he can use them for some obscure plan.
Looks like Kha has another basis for Kluize...

Quote:
SlayerS itself, though, is a show filled with pseudo-HAXX. In the very first episode Lina already uses a town demolishing spell.

The power of this spells tends to vary, too. Sometimes its even fired at point-blank range and everyone survives. The main atraction of the anime is to me therefore the comedy-mixed action (because, mind you, it still has good action). Great characters, and an IMO good plot.
The show was shown in our country, but I never got to watch it.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-10-14, 09:00   Link #13025
PhoenixFlare
The Resurrector
*Author

Quote:
That much can be seen just from the recent chapters. But I don't mind though. I'm the type who loves long and immersive reads.
That's good, I'm expecting double-posting *cough* just to post one of the chapters later ... maybe.

Quote:
Te-OI!
Just some interactions that make people go "Is this really a platonic father-daughter relationship?" or "It already looks like he's hitting on her."

*COUGH*

What was that?
WHY NOT? They'll make good partners!

Imagine ... two adults in a lab together ... electrical outage ... it's stuffy and hot ... and Mariel is afraid ...

*snaps back to reality*

Ahem. As I always do whenever something like that happens ...

^ Those are my alter-ego's thoughts.

========

Oh, Slayers. Yeah, I watched that some time ago, but it's sporadically shown here, and mind you, it's ... translated. Oh, the horror!

Anyway, Lina Inverse is a funny protagonist, powerful and occasionally absurd. And not to mention her obsession to money, too.
Old 2007-10-14, 09:15   Link #13026
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
I particularly liked the, "Other acquaintance, (open) the garbage chute!"

Quote:
He should watch SlayerS to pick up a few pointers...

Quote:
The show was shown in our country, but I never got to watch it.
Then I highly recommend finding the DVD's somewhere. If I'm correct, the first season was digitally remastered recently, too.

Quote:
Anyway, Lina Inverse is a funny protagonist, powerful and occasionally absurd. And not to mention her obsession to money, too.
Lina is pretty much an anti-hero. Extorting people even if their town gets blown up.
Old 2007-10-14, 09:15   Link #13027
KBTKaiser

Quote:
To be fair, you haven't exactly been giving much feedback yourself.

Anyway, a bit of fluff, a lot of drama in the last piece. Nice development, and was to be expected.
To be honest, I'm really bad at constructive critcism. What I say is often echoed in like-minded people most of the time. Not to mention the terrors of University deciding to focus testing through essays leaves me a rather brain-dead man. Anything I write just flows out of my head.

Quote:

Two eternally eighteen girls! And with an almost similar taste (Well, that's considering I assume Maouko answered the same thing in Japanese that I could not understand)! Quite the shy things, too!

Can I fall in love with the two of them? *blushes*
Mabiko's taken, if you didn't read my drama post 2 posts above the interview. Maouko is free, but you have to go through 5 A-rank FamiliarsDaughters and 1 SS+ Rank Big Sister to get to her.
Old 2007-10-14, 09:38   Link #13028
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Apart from the most awesome character in Slayers? Rivaled only by Lina Inverse herself? The greatest double faced character ever.

He just as easilly does this when it suits his purpose.:

Spoiler for Slayers game clip:

Spoiler for Slayers season 2:

But he also just as easilly does this:

Spoiler for Slayers season 2:
Why did I stop watching Slayers?

Quote:
[Obi-Wan]Let go, Kha. Trust me.[/Obi-Wan]
Yes, my Master...

Quote:
GAR indeed! I don't know why, but the part where he said, "They're already dead." had me chuckling.
It was a reinforcement of his declaring "You're already dead".

Quote:
LOTS of character development for Allie in this short interview!
Hiro, huh?
Having started from a baseline of zero, I guess that IS a lot

You and Lowe had the same reaction. In fact, most people here. I wonder why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post

This is what awaits the unwary traveller who was abducted doesn't visit for two days on an imminent post boom brimming with BLUECHEESIUM!!!!!!!!!! There's more backlog here than in my three days of incarceration

Backlog Breakers tomorrow though, don't have enough time for now But I see a lot of delicious posts here to read through

Quote:
Te-OI!

*COUGH*

What was that?
Just being honest?

Quote:
Quote:
He should watch SlayerS to pick up a few pointers...

When I've got time ...
Old 2007-10-14, 09:45   Link #13029
FieryAeon
Sleepy head

Why is it that the backlog piles up only when I'm off to sleep?
MINI ROARING BACKLOG SMASHER!

Quote:
Manga chapter... No more no less...

And my belief is that, if Canon isn't going to do anything, then i see no reason not to. Characters like Chrono, Carim, Acous, Schach, Griffith, Lucino and so on... Chances are Canon wouldn't have anything big install for them anytime soon...

Their bodies' a wonderland...
Trust you to make it so oh so wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen
Just a random outburst... But if you think about it...

Teana has a bike... Now imagine Vice saying it
Tomoya is one cool guy. "Alright! I'll stab your back good!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen
These days I haven't touch her alot...

... Been Obsessed with tails...
I still don't get why tails=sex

Quote:
I just find it strangely amusing that my characters are seemingly the only ones getting harems forced upon them.
Conspiracy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko
I'll keep an eye out then, though I don't think it'll go anywhere in canon. But having a rival should make things more interesting.
Canon never went anywhere IMO. At least not very far.

Quote:
"Here lies Vice, we knew him well."

Quote:
By the way, did anyone else watch Night Wizzard? This show seems to be a goldmine in Device ideas. We already have the heavy-artilery thanks to Dieci (I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only one half expecting the girl to say Heavy Barrel. Fire. But Shield forming bracelets? Odufa firing wrist-crossbows?

I'm going to enjoy following this anime and leeching ideas.
Oh nuts another one to watch? Really gotta get a new hard disk quick. I heard it was rather cliche and I'm already watching quite a score of new anime. (Ninomiya-kun has terrible artwork IMO but at least is funny.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
SaintX really likes his otome
- The problem I had with Zwei was in the pacing of it... The first was a great intoduction that was promptly wasted in the next 2 episodes. The fourth wasn't too bad.... although the plan to beat the big boss was stupidly done... I mean, they just happen to have everything they need to beat it....
Deus ex Machina much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
Expect bloody end from twin Mirage Daggers.

~~

RF6 canteen

Vice: Listen up everyone! I have something to announce!

Subaru: Are? Wonder what would Sergeant Vice have to say now?

Tiana: Sa na. Lets hear it anyway.

Vice: Tiana Lanster is bi!

Subaru: Is that true Tia? And you never told me that all this time. Are? Tia where did you go?

Vice:

Tiana:*phasing out from invisibility and wielding twin daggers* Konoyaro..

Vice:

And so Vice Granesic left this magical world on 28th April MC 076
Now that's a little excessive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk
Her? Keroko-chan?

Wonder what tails are you obsessed with now..

Maren's turning out to be a quite a gold mine with her history. Gives me plenty to work on.

Ponytail-Shana is real cute though
add Hecate into the mix, and now Yuji has a harem too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk
First thing that caught my eye on a review of that was a hot chick wielding a huge ass gun/cannon.

Sounds like something else for me to watch then.
Holy crap! Hot chick with huge ass gun=instant win!

Quote:
No need to worry, I found those assumptions to be highly likely.
Well assumptions will only remain as assumptions unless confirmed to be true or otherwise. As always its a real pain to have so little material and info to work with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R
"Whoo... He's getting air-time."
I lol'ed when I read that line, and Tomoya wasn't being the most supportive friend around.

Quote:
*shivers* Don't remind me. It was a pain for me back then when one of our mods failed to realize that he was basically talking Greek to the other less intelligently gifted people in that forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare

Holidays drawing close so I might wanna try writing a lot soon. A little exposure for my OCs would be nice, still 3 slots only, I'll probably have to just pick one out of the 3 I have. What exactly do you have in mind for those 3 slots? Nothing set in stone yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare
As it is, current progress: NONE!

Going to wait for a week to see the roster fills up before I continue writing. If it doesn't, I'm going to stick to the original one.
You lie! Next you'll come up to me and tell me you're 80% done, again.

Quote:
Good for you. I would consider chapter two to be his average to above average word length, I think. Not many people who could appreciate in our local forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R
Te-OI!

*COUGH*
What was that?
Its the start of something new.

Last edited by FieryAeon; 2007-10-14 at 10:06.
Old 2007-10-14, 09:58   Link #13030
PhoenixFlare
The Resurrector
*Author

Quote:
Lina is pretty much an anti-hero. Extorting people even if their town gets blown up.
I still remember when she demolished a town using (non-accidental) Dragon Slave and still get her payment.

Quote:
Mabiko's taken, if you didn't read my drama post 2 posts above the interview. Maouko is free, but you have to go through 5 A-rank FamiliarsDaughters and 1 SS+ Rank Big Sister to get to her.
I'll swim through seas of fire for Maouko, then!

Though, an SS+-ranked big sister is a big obstacle that make me have to rethink.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon View Post
*shivers* Don't remind me. It was a pain for me back then when one of our mods failed to realize that he was basically talking Greek to the other less intelligently gifted people in that forum.
I did not talk Greek! It was just English, plain, simple English!

Back then, it was my first time in a forum, so I thought all forumers needed to have at least a semblance of understandable language.

... Until I meet LeetSpeak itself.

Quote:

Holidays drawing close so I might wanna try writing a lot soon. A little exposure for my OCs would be nice, still 3 slots only, I'll probably have to just pick one out of the 3 I have. What exactly do you have in mine for those 3 slots? Nothing set in stone yet?
Well, some characters are going to battle, some are serving support roles. All "borrowed" OCs won't be just sitting and become nannies.

[whisper]Anyway, Aurion's the only special one. [/whisper]

Quote:
You lie! Next you'll come up to me and tell me you're 80% done, again.
I don't, this time. Current progress is really 0%.

Quote:
Good for you. I would consider chapter two to be his average to above average word length, I think. Not many people who could appreciate in our local forums.

Quoted for truth!
Old 2007-10-14, 10:20   Link #13031
Liingo
Love Hina?

Quote:

~~

RF6 canteen

Vice: Listen up everyone! I have something to announce!

Subaru: Are? Wonder what would Sergeant Vice have to say now?

Tiana: Sa na. Lets hear it anyway.

Vice: Tiana Lanster is bi!

Subaru: Is that true Tia? And you never told me that all this time. Are? Tia where did you go?

Vice:

Tiana:*phasing out from invisibility and wielding twin daggers* Konoyaro..

Vice:

And so Vice Granesic left this magical world on 28th April MC 076
Ehehe....

A bit over the top, but it could happen
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisavateraMX View Post
@Liingo: Ah, yes, noted. I'll go change it a little. When I'm done...

But I think having her being able to extend its range beyond belief is alright, given the fact that since the Void can be used to instant travel (with many detrimental side effects) in effect many of her attacks are range irregardless, even though the outcome may not allow her to function effectively afterward (one off, and that's it.)

Since it's the maximum range, though, I guess I'm being misleading again.
Errr I'll take you word for it then...

Well as long as is doesn't happen all the time...

Quote:
From what you let on... You read way faster than me! >_<
And some people call me a monster over here.
Roughly 100-120 pages of text (novel format) in an hour, depending on the text size, would be my reading speed. Although this depends on whether I get sucked into the storyline. If it doesn't interest me, it can take a lot, lot longer to read..
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post

Ahh the OC thread, where epic backlog grows in abundance...
Quote:
"ochitai ka? souka."

Tomoyo rocks.
That line has to be one of the best of the episode
Quote:

Ahh this brings back memories
I should see if i can watch again sometime soon
Quote:
That's good, I'm expecting double-posting *cough* just to post one of the chapters later ... maybe.

I'll be looking forward to it
Old 2007-10-14, 10:51   Link #13032
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:

Where does Nighty get his brand of high quality crack from?
From myself.

100% concentration of Night.

Quote:
I have long acknowledged that fact.

Have you read my really short piece between Fate and Katrina though? That would be my first piece of story in this thread, albeit painfully short.
Hmm... must've missed amidst the walls of cheese of tire. Link?

Quote:
Though a catalyst?
Aka...SOMEBODY.

Quote:
Rofl. Shinji needs some GAR infection. Although he displayed emo in its truest from way way before the recent birth of it.

Yup, his throne of emodom is unmatched in history.
To me...

TV series Shinji = does not allow my brain to compute his stupidity.

Manga Shinji = 3000 times better than TV Shinji despite being the same at core. Sadamoto > Anno.

Movie = ???

SRW @3 Shinji = hanging around GAR and AWESOME men can turn even emo wusses into MAN.

Re-TAKE (( doujin )) Shinji = OMG GAR OVER 90000000!!!!

It's all about shutting down the brains when it annoys you. I did the same with StrikerS. In the words of Leiji Matsumoto...

"Screw Continuity."

Quote:
OH. MY. GOD.

This is incredible! You're definitely on the road to becoming one of the masters of BLUECHEESIUM here!

Anyway, I loved it. The character interactions were well-detailed and suitable, the writing style is immersive and does NOT bore you regardless of length. The characters in themselves are quite varied with noticable quirks and dispositions... Are you a writer in a writing club in university perhaps? This is simply novel-worthy.

Good work!

Quote:
And about Aurion's old flame... I need ideas.
I once considered the 'looks like Hayate' angle for some Soujiro, Kanata & Konata-esque crack. But it's too cliche.
Cliche is okay. All it needs is well execution. Besides, someone looking like Hayate shouldn't be too hard to find. SnH eg... Mawari >_>

Besides, it would lend credit to Hayauri- *static*

*runs*

Quote:
Its a tough line to draw, and I see many parents who don't really know where to draw the line. Sometimes their line tends to lean more towards either one end of the spectrum.

For example, my aunt spoiled my bratty little cousin too much and now he's a stinking annoying little brat. She's trying to correct her mistake by showing some tough love now, after all those years of pampering and coddling. Too late I say, she created a pest and a pain in the butt.
I agree. My cousinS too, are spoiled too much. Right now, 1 of them is pretty much a NEET, and another, while smart, is far from a good son. He recently got smashed in the head, 20 stitches due to hanging out with the wrong crowd.

Quote:
Ironically I'm supposed to be Chinese.
Supposed?

I am one, btw.

Quote:
Better not go on, or he'll start thinking prolonged bluecheesium production is good for public health.
Heh, I don't favor HUEG blocks of text myself, which is why my works tend to be parts, of a single chapter.

But prolonged is good...

Quote:
I'll do the backlog later, my sister wants to play games.

Spoiler for Tutorial—Astral Magic System:

Well, here's a list of Astral Spells.

Spoiler for Astral Spell List and Description:

I'll field questions later.
Wait, wait... the basis of the idea is fine, though maybe Mage-Knight could do a renaming since Hayate's apparently something along those lines (( a Mage-Knight ))... I don't favor the idea that the magic could be used without a Linker Core, but before that...

Is it kinda like how SLB uses magic from surroundings to channel a bulk of its power, or different?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcc View Post
Okay, I don't know what is going to happen with this, but I'll give something a shot.
Be warned: I don't plan things before I write, because I enjoy not knowing what I've got in store for myself (and besides, my writing generally turns out better when I don't think too hard and just let it flow).

True Name: Arc Collins
Given Name: Arcc
Hair: Red-brown
Eyes: Brown
World of Origin: Earth*
Factional Affiliation: Saint Church
Magic Style: Old Velkan*
Specialization: Defense
Elemental Affinity: Earth

*see backstory for notes

Intelligent Device:
Spoiler for Intelligent device and associated abilities:

Barrier Jacket:
Spoiler for Barrier Jacket:

Unison Device:
Spoiler for Unison Device:

Backstory:
Spoiler for Backstory:

I wonder how many characters you have that are completely focused on defensive tactics? My character may be hard to defeat, but he's a team player who really can't win on his own either.
Ancient Belkan? Affliated with Saint Church? Might want to change that. It's kinda frowned upon that users of Old Belka in TSAB/official organizations exceed what was stated of Wolkie +Saint Church clique.

Otherwise, it's not that bad. Needs to see more details, but overall it's nicely balanced.

Quote:
But I DID write it >_< !
You did, but that was a while ago NOT counting your most recent one.

Quote:
NOOOO!!!!! My characters have better artist designer and animators than that!!!

@_@@_@@_@@_@@_@@_@@_@@_@@_@@_@@_@@_@
Say what you want...

I'm registering Toya Akira as Jeno, and it's something you should be proud of. After all, he too is somewhat tsundere, back when he was being a total bastard towards Hikaru.

Besides, Obata's superb art = WIN.

Quote:
"NO! This is not the type of character I am! I-IT'S AN ACCIDENT! I wasn't thinking straight!!"

You know, the right way is to integrate things with situational needs...

Isdera: This is not the type of person I am.

Quote:
Nonsense! My ideas come from the rarest parts of the world! Finest sources from all over the place! All of which had gone through elaborate screening.
Your ideas? RARE?

You've got nothing on me, KBT, Lowe, etc.

Quote:
*pokes head out of his bomb shelter at the bottom of the cheesium ravine* I love the smell of chaos in the morning...

Time for the return of an old friend in this next part with Mabiko and Maouko...

Spoiler for Light and Darkness Part E:

...I bet Lowe and Aaron didn't expect this one.

The idea just popped into my head and wouldn't go away.
. . .

DOES... NOT... COM-*static*

Quote:
BACKLOG RIOT ZAMBER, ACTIVATE!

This time, I'll make sure you won't regenerate! *cough*
O RLY?

Quote:
Nope, I've never written on FF.net. Mind linking me to that particular author?
I forgot. It's back when I was still an FF.net lurker. I never really saved stories and such.

Besides, some stories are pretty much gone... I still recall a DARK Sakura/Syaoran story that is gone in the winds... along with a BF2 adaption, which was godly.

Quote:

Master of Bluecheesium? USO!

It's a bit sudden, but I thought I saw an Oscar stage ...

*cries manly hotblooded tears*

*snaps back to reality*

Ehem. No, I don't think I qualify yet. Most of the Masters of Bluecheesium here have exceptional writing styles and elaborate storylines, while mine is only a fraction of that.

I'll have to work harder to become one. Though, of course, when GuardianS is complete (which I don't know when), hopefully it'll sit on the same stage.

And thanks, I thought the character interaction was cheesy, since I repeated lots of the same thing back and forth. It's difficult to insert all this side-dishes while keeping the main storyline intact.

The university doesn't have a writing club. I write short pieces whenever I have time, trying out some fantasizing. This is the second real piece where I am serious in writing.
Nah, you're doing real great. Though the style is still standard to your style, it's great and the story is still early anyway. A lot of stories don't become awesome overnight.

Besides, you're already writing a great deal. I miss the days I can do so with ease as well. (( Not exactly possible when I've got part-time jobs now... ))
[/QUOTE]

Quote:
... Couldn't help but think of this guy when I saw that.

Ah~ good memories. Slayers...

Quote:
Not really... Dating-sims like "Galaxy Angel" doesn't have ero scenes... I would know if there is...

... Don't ask how though... >.>
FACT : All PS2 re'nai games do not have ero-scenes.

And there's TONS of them. I know I've played at least 3.

Quote:
How many different types of cool are there ?

Okay okay.... The type of cool with a tiny drop of "badass" + "gentlemen" ...
Something that makes you think "wow, that's COOL."

It can be anything really. There's idiots who come across as being cool because they are, that's all.

Badass is just the most generic way around it.

Quote:
NOOOOOOOO!!!!! Jeno looks better! BETTER I tell ya!!!
Chaos's words...

DOES NOT COMPUTE.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-10-14, 10:58   Link #13033
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

BACKLOG SMASHER: QUOTING SHIFT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
Good enough.

And the SnH reference was EPISODE 2!!!
Oh...so that's why I don't remember it

Quote:
Originally Posted by haiz123321 View Post
Even though Trieze has no emotions but yet she is so MOE!!!! T_T
She'll learn them bit by bit

Quote:
Tail means sex!!
Okay, okay, I get it...

Quote:
Not really... Dating-sims like "Galaxy Angel" doesn't have ero scenes... I would know if there is...

... Don't ask how though... >.>
Oh, Galaxy Angel...good one

Quote:
How many different types of cool are there ?

Okay okay.... The type of cool with a tiny drop of "badass" + "gentlemen" ...
Hmm, isn't that style a Kyoshiro-like coolness?
Then it would probably work

Quote:
It's all about the tail! The tail!
I never played Kanon game so I don't know

Quote:
Can't you choose something with a little more romantic of a setting ?
I was just imagining...

Quote:
...Like Coud and Ren? Or (since there's the tail...) Hakuoro and Eruru (Ignoring the height)? Or even... Or even...
Cou and Ren are good examples
...'or even' what?

Quote:
Why not? FlameSparkZ isn't denying it, and the way their story progress is everything like a dating-sim and eroge game...

Except by now Koji should be getting some tail...

Quote:
What the-

What do you take me for ?!

...If it were up to me, Maren wouldn't even need to try >.> And Koji would have a 'cool' moment before...

Quote:
Birthday present?

Red Ribbon, Black stockings... And Maren.

Just, Maren .

Well, Koji's birthday is before Valentine's so...I'll have to deal with it eventually

Quote:
Well he isn't. Yet. I suppose. I don't know about the part of their story progressing like a dating-sim or eroge game though.

And that's the difference. Or just wait for his creator to give him some, if he wants to.
I want things to go nice and easy
If I just focus on Koji and Maren, then Yui, Treize and the others won't have any spotlight time

Quote:
Well there's 2 scenarios here:
  1. TSAB has the knowledge on how to built one thanks to their tinkering with Rein/Agito, but its too complex or too expensive or they just somehow can't make or can't afford to make one, much less mass produce them.
  2. TSAB is clueless about how to make one despite having their pedo scientists tinkering with two 30cm tall UDs.
Second question everyone is scratching their heads here. What is the full capabilities of a UD? Are those capabilities what set them apart from other type of devices? Are they vastly superior? Or do they offer special functions/skills or whatnot? We know they have their own linker cores so their spell casting is independent of their host in Unison. Other than that we know they are self-conscious, have human-like intelligence, and can function independently.

It is possible that in unison, there is a unison/linkage/bonding of LCs thus mana is shared, so perhaps mana issue is void. What does unison mode offer? We know Hayate benefits from better spell control and possibly mana management, how about the knights? The previous discussion I wondered if different UCs have different "attributes" and thus their unison mode is different. Example is Signum's and Agito's unison mode being vastly different from Signum and Rein's.

AFAIK, the TSAB know very little about Ancient Belka and its technology. But I guess fanon is gonna change that since Keroko and Kha are planning on writing on Ancient Belka and all.

Argh I ramble again...I don't know really, all we have are questions but no answers.
Maybe UDs aren't that common because there aren't many suitable Belka users
And as for Signum's and Agito's unison being different from Rein's...it's pretty much the same as Zest's with Agito. There's some compatibility but not as high as Signum's with Agito.

About their height being 30cm...Rein mentioned in SS01 that it's easier for her to move around, it's called Compact Mode. She even says that in full size it's harder for her to use magic and even fly.

Quote:
Actually, Maren would be a very good addition to the list. Though, I would not be doing some ... *ahem* kind of scenes for her. She could always go under Fate.

*hears cries of dismay at the announcement of non-mature scenes*
Better not...
I already have a lot to do

Quote:
Is "tail" really that suggestive?

I haven't really read or heard anything particularly wrong about tail. Though, now that you mention it ... it does sound a bit that way.
Really?
Tails are cute and all, but being suggestive?
I think they just add to a characters MOE

Currenlty writting Part 4 of Calm Days...and it seems I'm not hat good for speeches (Had to cut Hayate's speech short)
Old 2007-10-14, 11:20   Link #13034
Tormenk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
From myself.

100% concentration of Night.
Not for sale in stores I see.

Quote:
Hmm... must've missed amidst the walls of cheese of tire. Link?
Well it was pretty easy to miss. Here it is, at the bottom of the post.

Quote:
To me...

TV series Shinji = does not allow my brain to compute his stupidity.

Manga Shinji = 3000 times better than TV Shinji despite being the same at core. Sadamoto > Anno.

Movie = ???

SRW @3 Shinji = hanging around GAR and AWESOME men can turn even emo wusses into MAN.

Re-TAKE (( doujin )) Shinji = OMG GAR OVER 90000000!!!!

It's all about shutting down the brains when it annoys you. I did the same with StrikerS. In the words of Leiji Matsumoto...

"Screw Continuity."
More movie version Shinji in the future. Manga Shinji was likeable, I guess. Shinji and Rei moments were beautiful although Asuka could use more than the airhead treatment. Re-TAKE was ZOMG, GOLD among GOLD

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Last edited by Tormenk; 2007-10-14 at 11:52.
Old 2007-10-14, 11:26   Link #13035
LimitedEternal
Nuclear Fusion

Quote:
*snicker* That reminds me of one of the class LAN games of Zero Hour, death valley with me being chinese nuke in the back. I had 16 nuke timers running at the end of the game, after which it was simply a matter of when we chose to end it.

Though that won't be nearly as easy in this game. But the challenge is worth it.
This...reminds me of a Zero Hour game I played with a bunch of my friends. It ended with my brother commandeering 8 Nuke Silos and me with 9 Scud Storms (General Juhziz's super-powered ones for good measure...) an we ended up firing ALL of them AT ONCE and obliterating everything. I still won The "arms race" has become a running joke among our LAN group.

Anyway, I have a new character for you lot.

Spoiler for More Length...:

Hahhhh...done at last. As always, comments, questions, constructive criticism, etc. are always welcome; if you wanna use him feel free.

BTW, did I get the German right???

Last edited by LimitedEternal; 2007-11-23 at 18:57.
Old 2007-10-14, 12:25   Link #13036
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Possible little sister/brother for Lutecia?

Spoiler for You sure about this?:
Old 2007-10-14, 12:52   Link #13037
DisavateraMX
...is as he is.

Quote:
Which reminds me, what is the downside of the dothack abillity?
Just in time, I FINALLY made the dothack intro...

Anyway, Phoenix, it isn't as brilliant as I thought, but the copying thing...is...possible.

How she got it.
Spoiler for The Dothack's History:

Eheh~she's still grumpy...might need to write more now.

How she does it.
Spoiler for Process of Usage:

On how long the Hack lasts...
Spoiler for Duration of Hack:

And answering Keroko's question...
Spoiler for Downsides:

What Arkadia's been up to with this thing...
Spoiler for Recent History:

And also, my first draft of something other than my character. FEESH. Spent so much time on just one character, it's kind of lack-of-life.

But, well, here goes:

(another deep breath, like the last time.)

Just a prologue...not too bad, 1140 or so words.
Spoiler for This is a little...long. About the length of a History essay by me.:

And a quick preview for the next thing I'm doing...I suspect it may be at least 8 times as long when its done. If people read my weird previews earlier, it's the scene when Arkadia first locates Shamal. Before the near decapitation scene.

Spoiler for WIP:

I'm having a last-minute haiku moment, just for fun.

"Fingers are hurting,
Both eyes now all so wasted,
This is real darn fun."
- DisavateraMX

HOLD ON??? I just realized something...I don't know what BLUECHEESIUM WAS MEANT TO BE ><'' Ack...

And SlayerS? I must have been braindead for some time already...I totally missed it.

BreakerS? No comment, not sure what that is. Reading questionnaires brings vitality back to me, though.

GuardianS? Looks good to me. Won't be copying HoA anytime soon, unless it's absolutely necessary.

But, well...
Spoiler for EVIL PLOT of DisavateraMX:

================================================== =

MY WORKS:

Shadow Knight of the Void, Arkadia Sougan. At your service. (just edited today.)

*Rest to be added later, when more posts come in and the need arises.

NOT YET DONE:
1. SILBER JUNG FRAU INTRO

Last edited by DisavateraMX; 2007-10-14 at 13:33.
Old 2007-10-14, 13:38   Link #13038
KBTKaiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
. . .

DOES... NOT... COM-*static*
Wow...to be able to break the great Nightengale's mind...
Quite an honor.

Next up, more interviews, this time, Team Skyfox.

Spoiler for Questions:
Spoiler for Team Skyfox:

...Quite a group of Valkyries, no?
Old 2007-10-14, 13:44   Link #13039
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe View Post
Possible little sister/brother for Lutecia?

Spoiler for You sure about this?:

*thumbs up*

So...is Lutecia going to have a little brother or a little sister? or both?

EDIT: I suddenly remembered...this!
Spoiler for Summon:

How's this guy for a Summoner OC?

Last edited by FlameSparkZ; 2007-10-14 at 14:53.
Old 2007-10-14, 14:11   Link #13040
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
Don't all characters in Nanoha "shout" out their attacks?

NANOHA: Starlight Breaker!
Hey, even girls can be hot-blooded. Look at Noriko from Gubuster.

Buster...BEAM!!!

Quote:

Ah, good ol' Dragon Slave. Takes out the annoying problem, and clears the surrounding area for future development at the same time .

Quote:
More movie version Shinji in the future. Manga Shinji was likeable, I guess. Shinji and Rei moments were beautiful although Asuka could use more than the airhead treatment. Re-TAKE was ZOMG, GOLD among GOLD
OMG...Re-Take FTW!!

Quote:
A Hawaian asian?

But... huge craters by a AA? I smell mysterious powers. Need more detail on that.
Well, depends how you define it . Shamsel is a Hawaiian Asian. It's just that he's of Asian ethnicity and the 'Hawaiian' part of because he is a resident (born and raised) of Hawaii, much like people from California are Californians. He is not, however, Hawaiian in the sense that he has Native Hawaiian ancestry. I hope that isn't too confusing to understand .

And if you haven't been to Hawaii before...the majority of the population is Asian, either in full or partial. Caucasian people, both full and partial, are kinda the minority which is the opposite of the continential USA . I think it was...2 or 3 years ago where the census showed that over 25% of the population of the islands had some Filipino ancestry . Just stating a few facts..I'm more than happy to divulge further if you want .

Ah yea, AA. At least, that's all he's passed so far. Don't worry, I'll have his possible 'hidden powers' manifest at some point. Though they only come out under certain conditions . Now I need to write some kinda introductory short...

So...where can I place him? I can't really write much unless I know who and where he's reporting to .
Closed Thread