AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-11-03, 07:10   Link #14821
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
Biology is interesting as long as you don't get too into it.

Which I unfortunately do. >_>
I find allot of interesting as well, but yeah I can see how studying it big time would get old pretty quick. Still some of the systems in nature are pretty astounding, though I often find myself making sure people don't think they're TOO great, again nature dose some impressive things, but technology dose allot of things better so don't think we're more important our specie or nature really is. *cough*fuckingbioships*cough*

Quote:
Biology would be my strong point, chemistry in average, and physics totally dismal.
I'm pretty good with biology since I actually end up hearing write a bit about it in some of my classes. (the line between psychology and biology is blurring for instance, and we get allot of in forensics and such too) I talk a better game of physics then I know honestly. I'm no expert, but given that most people seem to be total ignoramuses on the subject even my vague knowledge makes my meager skills sometimes seem god like... which is sad. A willingness to look stuff up and ask people smarter then me about stuff helps too. Chemistry I'm so so to poor I know a number of rules and such, and what allot of materials will tend to do and how they act, but the meat and bones like writing out formulas or actual lab work is beyond my level.

Luckily the internet makes looking up such more technical bits pretty easy nowadays, wiki is your friend.

Really I have no beef with someone not knowing or being an expert at something, it's when they don't know and will make no damn effort to learn for themselves, or indeed learn at all that I start to get annoyed. I recall one guy talking about using radar to guide a torpedo... underwater. I really wanted to just hit him upside the head as he clearly hadn't made even a cursory foray into research before proposing this asinine solution.

Quote:
A few rewinds wouldn't hurt too much. And anything that you have in mind, but are not sure of, should be put onto the table for discussion. Admittedly, you'll find TK a bit intimidating at first, but he's actually a nice guy to talk with and one who has some interesting ideas.

*runs from HAXX-busting sniper*
*sigh*

I'm too popped and tired to bother shooting you right now, maybe tomorrow.

Quote:
Did I sense ... brotherly love?

*runs from dual HAXX-busting rifles*

@Aaron: Sorry about this, but I'll read the profiles later. Right now, I'm going to go on Hypertyping mode.
... On second thought since you're so damn eager.
*Locks, loads, and sights in*

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon View Post
Isn't this thread suppose to be hibernating on weekends?? WHATS WITH THE MASSIVE BACKLOG!!!!
Haha it's Saturday morning for me so this was all on Friday, once more LOL dateline!

Quote:
Mostly random comments though so I'll skip some of them.
Yep, did much the same.

Quote:
More goth dresses! Win!
Meh Goth do nothing for me.

Quote:
*cries manly tears all of a sudden*
Begins to pondering collecting all these manly tears to fill the increasingly feeble drought ridden local reservoirs, tears are supposed to taste like candy too... bonus.

Quote:
*FA has his logic and reason kicked to the curb and is now running on crack*
FA: Crack mode shall now activate because of lack of reason and logic.

*runs and goes in search for crack ideas*

That made me laugh. Anyway welcome back Aaron! Will read your new stuff now. *goes off to read in a secret laboratory filled with crack*[/quote]Just make sure the fumes don't overtake you buddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post

- point noted

@ TK: just asking, how about the 'Alliance Approach', instead of the 'one planet hax approach' that Kagerou once displayed?

That will work, i think.
If you mean like a group of planets challenging the TSAB I mentioned that in my next post and I had no issue with that as long as it was done well, just the idea of some tiny or even single planet holding off the TSAB DOSE NOT COMPUTE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Although females here tend to be Quality over Quantity

Not that we're suffering any lack of Quantity mind. =/ (this board needs more sarcasm and snarker emotes)

Quote:
*lays inside smoking tank wreck*

Goddamn top attack mode...
*scratches name off list*

Two more...

Quote:
Ah, so he likes those kind of girls...

*runs off*
Eh I’ll admit that one fetish; I like a women with glasses it’s an almost surefire way to make any women look more intelligent and thus attractive IMO. (Ditzs, Nadeshikos, and girly-girls do nothing for me). I prefer them a tad older too, mid to late 20s.

Quote:

-----

BONUS TIME!!!!

Spoiler for Logic-tan and Reason-tan?:
Well Nazi are cool… in a “magnificent bastards” kind of way.

Shit you all need to slow down! Like 6 more posts by the time I started writing this one!
Old 2007-11-03, 07:17   Link #14822
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Now it's my turn to disappear for about two weeks. Don't miss me.

~~~~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Erm... Well do it again!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
I'm... too afraid... It's probably worst than what Chaos can think of. Nighty's way too worst.

More like Sophia'd throw herself at it. She's the one who prides herself as fairest of them all after all...

If there are different categories:

Sophia = Tsundere, Nekomimi & Mikofuku categories
Saber = ??? (dunno the name >_<)
Kia = MILF
Allie = Lolicon
Sak-chan = MoeGAR & Chibi
Nagato = Silent moe
Valkyrie = Dojikko & Chibi-meganekko

Saber's got quite a lot of competition coming from Marina, Relena and possibly Arthura Zara.

I'm missing a lot of archetypes, one of which is normal Meganeko >_>
Have fun with them.

Quote:
*looks at locked room where... noises are emanating*

The potion still hasn't worn off

Wesson: *sulking* Brother, why thou art forsaken me?

*sees Darry*

DARRY MY DARLING!!!!!!

*Darry Crystal Rain >>>> Wesson*

Something tells me this'll never end...

@Aaron: HOLY BLUECHEESIUM! Fitting comeback. And boy did that part really feel like Hiro talking to Gimmy and Darry...

Wait.

This WAS 17 years ago right? That means Gimmy and Darry ARE 2 years old! It might've been them after all!
Old 2007-11-03, 07:23   Link #14823
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
I find allot of interesting as well, but yeah I can see how studying it big time would get old pretty quick. Still some of the systems in nature are pretty astounding, though I often find myself making sure people don't think they're TOO great, again nature dose some impressive things, but technology dose allot of things better so don't think we're more important our specie or nature really is. *cough*fuckingbioships*cough*
Yup... Nature has had several million years for the species that inhabit this Earth to evolve their sophisticated biological systems that perform in the functions they're tasked to do efficiently. And most of them are more sophisticated and magnificently effective, sometimes better than some of our technologies. Although yes, in terms of efficiency in a given task technology still does things better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997
Really I have no beef with someone not knowing or being an expert at something, it's when they don't know and will make no damn effort to learn for themselves, or indeed learn at all that I start to get annoyed. I recall one guy talking about using radar to guide a torpedo... underwater. I really wanted to just hit him upside the head as he clearly hadn't made even a cursory foray into research before proposing this asinine solution.
He really said that?

Hope he didn't spread around that nonsense and infect people with it.

Quote:
... On second thought since you're so damn eager.
*Locks, loads, and sights in*

Quote:
Eh I’ll admit that one fetish; I like a women with glasses it’s an almost surefire way to make any women look more intelligent and thus attractive IMO. (Ditzs, Nadeshikos, and girly-girls do nothing for me). I prefer them a tad older too, mid to late 20s.
Aaaah sou ka Yup, Glasses do that to a good woman

Quote:
Shit you all need to slow down! Like 6 more posts by the time I started writing this one!
OC WAITS FOR NO MAN

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-11-03, 07:25   Link #14824
Tormenk

Song ATM: Namida no Riyuu

Quote:

Didn't think about that

Although I do have some updated choices for Logic and Reason:

Spoiler for Logic-tan?:

And...

Spoiler for Reason-tan?:

Now I feel bad for throwing them away and kicking them to the curb
Now now whoever said to throw them away?

Why have one when you can have twins or sisters?

Quote:

Not that we're suffering any lack of Quantity mind. =/ (this board needs more sarcasm and snarker emotes)
Coming to a thread close to you in the near future..

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Last edited by Tormenk; 2007-11-03 at 07:51.
Old 2007-11-03, 07:28   Link #14825
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
First Erio, and now you're going away this season We'll pile the backlog for ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
@Aaron: HOLY BLUECHEESIUM! Fitting comeback. And boy did that part really feel like Hiro talking to Gimmy and Darry...

Wait.

This WAS 17 years ago right? That means Gimmy and Darry ARE 2 years old! It might've been them after all!
THAT would've been a good idea... except I'm not sure whether they could do the things those kids could do at two years old Would've been an awesome idea though

Unless Midchildan children mature and learn faster than Terrans, in which case...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post

Well...

"Throw Away Logic And Kick Reason To The Curb"

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-11-03, 07:51   Link #14826
Liingo
Love Hina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
Before I begin, let me apologize for apparently offending people. Tk spoke a lot of sense (referring to the multi-part quote below), but he also seemed to take it personally. Yes, I am extremely ignorant of how shit like time-space warping and how fast an inter-dimensional can travel. I was hoping to be helped out here, not bombarded with "OMG HAX". The whole point of my discussion is how to turn it into less hax, as I myself am extremely against hax.
You're not offending us... you just need to swing the nerf bat at your ideas. Oh and you can probably diregard my comments on your stuff that I posted a few hours ago...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Trial : Graveyard Digger

This last trial is a trial that you will never remember. But it is a trial that is made by that person's free choice and will.

You will have a dream you can never recall. A dream that chips away your mind, as within this dream that kills you by the seconds, you dig your grave in your own world, forced by yourself.

The only way to survive this trial is for the one you love, or the one whom is closest to your heart to enter that dream that only she can see, but not you.

And die for you. And at that moment, the grave you've built will be filled with that person's corpse, as that one's agony, love and sorrow for you at their moment of death will be instilled permanently in your heart and memories for eternity.

This is a trial that you never knew how it started, and you will never know if it'll ever end. Because to live through it... That is the trial.
Talk about a harsh trial... even if you can't remember it..
Quote:
*sees logic and reason savagely mauled and laying in the gutter near the curb*

I'm pretty sure I warned you all about this.

*Pulls on a balaclava and loads his high caliber sniper rifle*

But you didn't listen...

*chambers the first round in his rifle and vanish from sight under a cloak*

This time I won't be so kind...
*sigh* So it's come to this has it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Spoiler for Part 2:

Whew. She was quite an excellent mage...
Up next, young! Aurion's profile!

@Lowe: Maraming salamat, Kabayan!

@Tk: Thanks for the HAXXbusting while I was away. And yes, I seem to have a jinx with computers... -_-
Quote:
And now, for young!Aurion's profile!

Spoiler for Young Aurion:

And now, for another scenario.
The following is a scenario right after a severe terrorism and kidnapping incident. Several of the subjects were too dangerous and were eliminated accordingly. Aurion got the majority of the kills, managing to finish off even the leader.

Spoiler for length:

And some combination attacks!
Spoiler for Combo attacks:

Finally!
This time, I sure hope he feels different from the current one. For the scene where he talks with the two kids, just imagine Setsuna from Gundam 00 talking with Gimmy and Darry from Gurren Lagann. Vega is based off Zeta Gundam's beam rifle.

And though unintentionally, I managed to put in even more rabu-rabu and some fanservice as well.

Comments?
Welcome BACK!!!
Well, you definately weren't slacking during your break
Some nice stuff there *thumbs up* The device pictures were really good!

And the perfect couple is born! Although it's sad as well reading about this...
Quote:
@Aaron: Sorry about this, but I'll read the profiles later. Right now, I'm going to go on Hypertyping mode.
How's the progress on the next chapter? Is it still going to be 20k words?
Quote:
Add my name to the list.... Exams start Thursday need to hunker down an study.
Old 2007-11-03, 07:52   Link #14827
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
Yup... Nature has had several million years for the species that inhabit this Earth to evolve their sophisticated biological systems that perform in the functions they're tasked to do efficiently. And most of them are more sophisticated and magnificently effective, sometimes better than some of our technologies. Although yes, in terms of efficiency in a given task technology still does things better.
Yeah I think part of what soured this for me was all the idiots arguing for mecha that tried to bring up legs. I can't count how many times I've seen some variation on "if wheels are so great why didn't animals evolve them!" or "Bioship could heal itself so it's better!"

Quote:
He really said that?

Hope he didn't spread around that nonsense and infect people with it.
Yeah he said it I made sure he knew it was retarded though. I might have come down on him a little hard I’ll admit, but it was just so stupid! Plus the instant I goggled “Radar underwater” the first link explained why it didn’t work in great detail. He clearly didn’t even bother to look in the slightest if it was vaguely possible for himself he just posted it up and then got all indignant when told how stupid it was.

Like I said later in the thread I expect people to put forth some minimal effort, if they won’t do that then don’t expect me to treat your dumb ideas like anything besides total crap when you state them. Effort is really what separates an intelligent person from a moron, if you clearly tried, but got somethings wrong I can respect that, but when you just display a total lack of will to do anything for yourself (I don't know much about this... so rather then make some attempt to learn about it I'm just gonna post something stupid.)

Quote:
Aaaah sou ka Yup, Glasses do that to a good woman
Yep, glasses and a nice classy uniform is about as good as it gets for me.

Quote:
OC WAITS FOR NO MAN
Or much of anything else for that matter...

Quote:

Being closely related them being well... related would make sense.

Quote:
Coming to a thread close to you in the near future..

And something to try again for OCs, this time on the darker side.
Got to admit I have NO IDEA what this means...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear
Wait when did Erio leave? Or do you mean that time a little while ago? I guess it was like 2 weeks wasn't it? But yeah He'll probably be looking at a small mountain when he gets back...

Sigh too tired to read content and post about it constructively should really just sleep already...
Old 2007-11-03, 08:02   Link #14828
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
Add my name to the list.... Exams start Thursday need to hunker down an study.
And they're dropping one by one Good luck then

Quote:
Yeah I think part of what soured this for me was all the idiots arguing for mecha that tried to bring up legs. I can't count how many times I've seen some variation on "if wheels are so great why didn't animals evolve them!" or "Bioship could heal itself so it's better!"

They forget that there are cases where nature clearly lags in certain aspects. No birds could fly at Mach One in level flight, no mammal can run at 200mph, and no animal can explore the depths of space.

Yes there are still things that nature can do better (like regeneration, microflight etc...), but nothing is as simple as "end-all, be-all". See the merits of both when necessary, and how you can apply them.

Quote:
Yeah he said it I made sure he knew it was retarded though. I might have come down on him a little hard I’ll admit, but it was just so stupid! Plus the instant I goggled “Radar underwater” the first link explained why it didn’t work in great detail. He clearly didn’t even bother to look in the slightest if it was vaguely possible for himself he just posted it up and then got all indignant when told how stupid it was.

Like I said later in the thread I expect people to put forth some minimal effort, if they won’t do that then don’t expect me to treat your dumb ideas like anything besides total crap when you state them. Effort is really what separates an intelligent person from a moron, if you clearly tried, but got somethings wrong I can respect that, but when you just display a total lack of will to do anything for yourself (I don't know much about this... so rather then make some attempt to learn about it I'm just gonna post something stupid.)
Quoted for undeniable truth

Like they say, better to ask and look stupid than to not ask and be stupid

Quote:
Wait when did Erio leave? Or do you mean that time a little while ago? I guess it was like 2 weeks wasn't it?
Erio will be leaving for a few days on holiday, he'll be back monday Although yes, he hasn't really been posting much here for far longer back

Old 2007-11-03, 08:06   Link #14829
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Blaaagh, clicked away a screen with lots of replies. Apolagies if I missed something, but I'm currently in lazy-mode and not really willing to re-read 5 pages of the same stuff again to sniff out what I missed.

Quote:
Given that it's totally unheard of on earth "more common" could easily still be "very rare" it could also simply be a reference to the fact magic is used pretty much AT ALL or hell even acknowledged as possible. That would indeed be unusual to someone that lived on a planet where you could look at the local news or read about what the local magic using army did over the weekend or even look up and see people flying around without planes now and again.

Its simple logic if 90% of a population can be a mage then why are any of the Aces really special hell why would they go as far as press ganging mages from other planets? If even one in 10,000 had the potential to rise to S+ rank we’d be looking at millions of them across the planets the TSAB probably controls. You could field entire armies of super mages and yet this never happens in fact a constant shortage of effective magic users seems to be more common.

A magic using population of say around 6 billion (earth recently broke 6.6 billion people and 90% of that is 5.9 and change) would using the above ratio of 1 S ranker per 10,000 mages produce 600,000 S rank mages. Now times that by say 500 planets… Even if we bump it up to 1 in 100,000 thousand we still end up with millions of S+ ranked mages.

If this is the case where the hell was the army of Nanoha and Fates level mages when the Cradle was running amok or how come we didn’t have an entire S+ platoon dealing with the BOD incident? How can forwards ranked at something like B+ can hang at all in a environment like this, etc etc. Frankly powerful (relatively) magic users being rare is the only possible justification for the tiny force levels we see the TSAB fielding, its also the only reason for them to bother training so many clearly marginal mages. If they could call upon armies of S ranks (never mind A to AAA ranks) why would they bother with guys that can’t even fly? Unless they can’t call on a veritable army of candidates and even marginal mages are rare enough to be worth training.
Touche, however, do keep in mind that the TSAB has hundreds of worlds to look after, which would explain their understaffment. Also, service in the TSAB is optional, not mandatory (as shown by Yuuno) which means that not every mage will automatically be in the TSAB.

Now, I am not saying the mage population on Mid-Childa is 90%, I find that a rather high number myself, but something along the lines of 20 to 30% sounds far more realistic, if not a bare minimum for the TSAB to even be able to exist.

Concidering the gang-pressing, I am still disputing that. The source of the gang-pressing -the novel- has shown to dispute canon before, even going as far as changing events as they happened in the anime. I am having serious trouble believeing a source that alters canon material as reliable, even more so as the gang-pressing has been directly contradicted in the series, as they gave Nanoha a choice whether she wanted to become involved or not.

Quote:
You're too kind most of the time Keroko
Unfortunately.

Quote:
But I'm thinking something like...

(Gonna need some photoshop powers though...)

Again?

Quote:
Spoiler for Part 2:

Whew. She was quite an excellent mage...
Up next, young! Aurion's profile!

@Lowe: Maraming salamat, Kabayan!

@Tk: Thanks for the HAXXbusting while I was away. And yes, I seem to have a jinx with computers... -_-
More Almaria!

Her combat style is surprisingly similar to Keroko, albeit far more focussed on the range aspect. More points for Almaria.

That would also explain how Aurion defeated Keroko, he's had years of experience with such a fighting syle.

Quote:
Have fun/good luck, whichever aplies better to what you're going to do.

And be sure to have a bluecheesium filled comeback.
Old 2007-11-03, 08:15   Link #14830
Tormenk

Didn't realize I had posted earlier on until I previewed my post. -_-

And something to try again for OCs, this time on the darker side. Credits to FlameSparkZ for bringing the original questionnaire here.

1. Pick any of your OCs to answer.
2. Plan out their responses
3. Results! And what you make of them.

Spoiler for The Questions:

And of course I'll start first.

Spoiler for Gen:

Spoiler for Katrina:

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Last edited by Tormenk; 2007-11-15 at 09:54.
Old 2007-11-03, 08:39   Link #14831
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Touche, however, do keep in mind that the TSAB has hundreds of worlds to look after, which would explain their understaffment. Also, service in the TSAB is optional, not mandatory (as shown by Yuuno) which means that not every mage will automatically be in the TSAB.

Now, I am not saying the mage population on Mid-Childa is 90%, I find that a rather high number myself, but something along the lines of 20 to 30% sounds far more realistic, if not a bare minimum for the TSAB to even be able to exist.

Concidering the gang-pressing, I am still disputing that. The source of the gang-pressing -the novel- has shown to dispute canon before, even going as far as changing events as they happened in the anime. I am having serious trouble believeing a source that alters canon material as reliable, even more so as the gang-pressing has been directly contradicted in the series, as they gave Nanoha a choice whether she wanted to become involved or not.
Not really the US army for instance uses less then 1% of the population (and is consider pretty big) and the majority of the people still haven’t served in it. So it’s not like you’d need some HUGE portion of the populace to fuel it.

I also happen to think conscription is used as well which drives down the needed percentage even more.

It really only makes sense when you’re entire system of combat revolves around people with a specific talent or skill just hoping enough of them to feed you’re military will join freely is rather foolish. I think we can both agree that the number of people qualified to be mages is lower then the number of people qualified to join a modern army and many all volunteer forces already have minor recruiting issues, now the TSAB has basiclly totally ditched a normal army so it’s mages or bust when any kind of force is needed AND they need to cover a wider area. They’re going to need everyman they can get hoping that the limited number of useful mages around joins them is a rather bad way to do business…

I just can’t see them coming across some guy with SS potential or something and just letting him totally opt out and go work in an office… It would be insane, and even in many modern democratic nations conscription for special skills is still technically possible. It wouldn’t even matter if he was poorly motivated one poorly motivated SS rank would probably still be worth hundreds of well motivated scrubs. That’s was why I found the idea of press ganging not all that unlikely, in a situation like this where some people are clearly simply better then others and always will be no matter what the others do, and by a fairly massive margin in some cases, conscription becomes the only really sane path.

When you don’t have a huge pool to draw from you can’t afford to let people decide not to play. I’m sure they’re treated nice given lots of money, good positions, fast promotions, etc and the term of service is probably only like 10 years starting at around say 18. (with one being able to opt in soonerand get it over with), but I also don’t think vainly hoping that a steady stream of the best mages are going to opt to join your army is a viable approach. Say enlistment takes a down swing maybe a scandal or something a mid version of the hippy movement whatever, and for some reasons say the top 100 mages of that generation decide they don’t feel like joining the army? Your old heavy hitters cycle out… NOW what do you do? You’ve got a huge hole in your force that you can’t really plug.

I'm sure they're perfectly willing to accept eager volunteers (as indeed is any modern army that uses conscription), but relying on that alone would be insane given the kind of system they're trying to run.
Old 2007-11-03, 08:59   Link #14832
haiz123321
Obey me world!

Quote:
And now, for young!Aurion's profile!

Spoiler for Young Aurion:

And now, for another scenario.
The following is a scenario right after a severe terrorism and kidnapping incident. Several of the subjects were too dangerous and were eliminated accordingly. Aurion got the majority of the kills, managing to finish off even the leader.

Spoiler for length:

And some combination attacks!
Spoiler for Combo attacks:

Finally!
This time, I sure hope he feels different from the current one. For the scene where he talks with the two kids, just imagine Setsuna from Gundam 00 talking with Gimmy and Darry from Gurren Lagann. Vega is based off Zeta Gundam's beam rifle.

And though unintentionally, I managed to put in even more rabu-rabu and some fanservice as well.

Comments?
When I saw Ace of Heartless, I couldn't help thinking, KINGDOM HEARTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Eh? What's this about?
C2F'S next Harem list, targetting them in order from top to bottom

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
[Off-Topic]
Spoiler for Scared of drills?:

[/Off-Topic]
Ok, back to work...
*runs*
Summon Night Swordcraft Story 2 Doujin

Quote:
And something to try again for OCs, this time on the darker side. Credits to FlameSparkZ for bringing the original questionnaire here.

1. Pick any of your OCs to answer.
2. Plan out their responses
3. Results! And what you make of them.

Spoiler for The Questions:
Spoiler for Koumyou:

Long Live Lelouch! Waiting for Tales of the World:RM2 USA release
Old 2007-11-03, 09:16   Link #14833
Aaron008R

Hiyaa...
I love the backlog.
Though you'd all have to wait until Monday before I can do a decent one, as I'm just leeching off from a PC shop here, and I don't really have that much cash to spare. I'll tackle the longer works later. FlameSparkZ, Reiji, please wait for my comments on them later, okay?

@Nighty: Signum... pregnant... More crack from the master! BTW, are you still going to make Zul a UD later?

@Chaos: Whoa at those tests... And some nice interactions with JenoXSpica as well.

@Keroko: Keroko-tan sure is an instant hit!

@Lowe: Can't wait for that birthday scenario!

@the two new members: Welcome. I hope you have fun. And Kegerou, your proposal is even more likely since I've just posted Aurion's profile as a teen.

Quote:
Ooooh nice second part!
Thanks.

Quote:
So... Almaria has Zettai Ryouiki?

*dodges*
More like short cyclings and short combat boots.

Quote:
Incredibly rich detail ( ) on her combat style, like something out of the Matrix or Equilibrium, and she'd be effective against multiple targets

Quote:
However... Aurion likes his bondage doesn't h-

*dodges sniper fire*
I was wondering wether to put it in or not, but I thought, "To hell with it!"
It's a running gag, if you think about it. Almaria, Hayate, Reinforce, Signum, some of Satty's female OC's... All victims one way or another of his binds when it comes right down to it. It IS a lot less of a hassle instead of trying to hold them down on those circumstances.

I am so expecting people to start twisting these words when they see it...

Quote:
And impressive spell list there
Thanks.

Quote:
Zeta Gundam's beam rifle?! When can we see the Hyper Mega Launcher?
Sorry. No Full Drive.

Quote:
Cool to see the differences between young Aurion and old, and very nice and sweet scenes with Aurion/Almaria there, especially with the latter easing the former on his problems from the previous battle, though that scene with the children could be taken out of context on audio alone...
Like I said, unintentional fanservice.

Quote:
Wonder if that tape still exists...

*runs*
You're not having it.

Quote:
And Combo Attacks FTW!!!!!

Quote:
BONUS TIME!!!!

Spoiler for Logic-tan and Reason-tan?:
Reminds me of Kinon and Shari.

Quote:
It's ok. As long as your not bothered while cooking that delicious-looking BLUECHEESIUM buffet!

Quote:
Aaron-style quality strikes again and what a hit!
Thanks.

Quote:
Aurion gets a upgrade to his profile as well.
I added the Frost Cannon as temperature manipulation shouldn't be requiring much elemental alignment. Chrono knows about it from his studies. And Proton Buster was there for the non-elemental Buster spell. I do hope the skill set for his younger version looks balanced.

Expect a Frost Bomber and Proton Buster additions in the main profile of the current Aurion.

Quote:
Very nice scenario going on there and of course Zeta's beam rifle and combo attacks are WIN.
Thanks again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
Welcome BACK!!!
Well, you definately weren't slacking during your break
Some nice stuff there *thumbs up* The device pictures were really good!
Thanks!

Quote:
And the perfect couple is born! Although it's sad as well reading about this...
Knowing how it will end up in the future pained me for quite a lot as well. The more enjoyment I get from making their closeness clearer, the more phantom pain I feel when i think about the big picture later. But i won't let this stop me! If this is all I can do for my favorite female OC, then I'll do her eventual demise with as much justice as I can by making her as alive as she can be in the hearts of those who read about her!

It's still sad, though. I'm actually wondering wether I should do the profiles of the top two of the Spectral Enforcers. Based on Akio and Sanae from CLANNAD.

Akio = EXTREME Kamina-like charisma and likes to looks at cute girls. Also spouts a lot of nonsense at times but very intelligent.
Sanae = Motherly character. The only person in TSAB who could make Aurion embarrassed due to being doted upon (he used to have a weakness against being cared for by parent-figures. The trying-to-act-tough-I-can-manage-myself schtick.).

Basically Aurion and Almaria's parent-figures in the squad. But I don't know if I can take the pain of doing more characters with the same fate as Almaria...

Quote:
More Almaria!

Quote:
Her combat style is surprisingly similar to Keroko, albeit far more focussed on the range aspect. More points for Almaria.
Thanks. I dind;t expect it to be similar.

Quote:
That would also explain how Aurion defeated Keroko, he's had years of experience with such a fighting syle.
I could work with that!

@Kha: Good luck with the trip, Danchou!

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-11-03, 09:17   Link #14834
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
What the freak kind of cannon is that?

~...lagi kang nasasabihan
Pagkat ikaw ay bata at wala pang nalalaman
Makinig ka sa ‘king payo pagkat musmos pa lamang
At malaman nang maaga ang wasto sa kamalian~

Yes, it is MOST AWESOMELY AWESOME

So where can I find the manga?!?!?!

GOLDEN TRUTH

Yup

S&W: GREAT ONE!!!! TEACH US YOUR WAYS!!!!!!

*facepalm*

Ito nanaman sila...

What's the harm? We already have tons of Gundam refs here

And now Jail has crossed-over in Gundam 00...
- Kyla in siege mode- basically a stationary cannon 'turret' that fires a lot faster than Kyla going in just Launcher

though that image is just a concept- just swap the robot for Kyla and there you have it

and yes

*Kicks Lowe into THIS hole*

- Okay enough of the APO-HS and back to the OC!!!

- PM later...

- *hears echoes of the CARONO scandal*

*runs*

- What?!! even him?

===

@TK: yes that concept...

though i rather do an alliance built from skulduggery, treachery, betrayal, decpetion and such other things

===

@ Thread

someone answered right on that about Kyla and the other pic

demn Eternal Alice crack...

If anyone has the time... can anyone help me find a suited source image for Kyla, the long blond, MILF-ish...

Chain Rockets >>>>>>>>>>>>> Creator-Kun

Anything better than Lia de Beaumont will be good...

*runs from zombies*

And... just adding something for Erio

Spoiler for Kamen Rider Crack:
Old 2007-11-03, 09:37   Link #14835
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Hiyaa...
I love the backlog.
Though you'd all have to wait until Monday before I can do a decent one, as I'm just leeching off from a PC shop here, and I don't really have that much cash to spare. I'll tackle the longer works later. FlameSparkZ, Reiji, please wait for my comments on them later, okay?
Take your time, and don't worry, we'll pile up the backlog here while you're workin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R
@Lowe: Can't wait for that birthday scenario!
Thanks, I'll try to get it up soon

Quote:
More like short cyclings and short combat boots.

Even better the-

*headshot*

Quote:
I was wondering wether to put it in or not, but I thought, "To hell with it!"
It's a running gag, if you think about it. Almaria, Hayate, Reinforce, Signum, some of Satty's female OC's... All victims one way or another of his binds when it comes right down to it. It IS a lot less of a hassle instead of trying to hold them down on those circumstances.

I am so expecting people to start twisting these words when they see it...
So Aurion really does like his binds especially on women

Quote:
Sorry. No Full Drive.
Sou ka
Quote:
Knowing how it will end up in the future pained me for quite a lot as well. The more enjoyment I get from making their closeness clearer, the more phantom pain I feel when i think about the big picture later. But i won't let this stop me! If this is all I can do for my favorite female OC, then I'll do her eventual demise with as much justice as I can by making her as alive as she can be in the hearts of those who read about her!

It's still sad, though. I'm actually wondering wether I should do the profiles of the top two of the Spectral Enforcers. Based on Akio and Sanae from CLANNAD.

Akio = EXTREME Kamina-like charisma and likes to looks at cute girls. Also spouts a lot of nonsense at times but very intelligent.
Sanae = Motherly character. The only person in TSAB who could make Aurion embarrassed due to being doted upon (he used to have a weakness against being cared for by parent-figures. The trying-to-act-tough-I-can-manage-myself schtick.).

Basically Aurion and Almaria's parent-figures in the squad. But I don't know if I can take the pain of doing more characters with the same fate as Almaria...
Oh please do... it's not whether they are dead, but whether they LIVED that's important, tama?

Now we'd like to see the two other Spectral Enforcers as well

Quote:
- Kyla in siege mode- basically a stationary cannon 'turret' that fires a lot faster than Kyla going in just Launcher

though that image is just a concept- just swap the robot for Kyla and there you have it

and yes

*Kicks Lowe into THIS hole*
Ah, sou kaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa................

*falls into abyss*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X
- Okay enough of the APO-HS and back to the OC!!!
~ Pumapatak nanaman ang ulan sa bubong ng bahay ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X

*runs*
I wonder if there's a downloadable ringtone...

"Ah, Chrono-kun, dame..."

Old 2007-11-03, 10:11   Link #14836
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:

- PM later...

*runs*

- What?!! even him?

Quote:
I wonder if there's a downloadable ringtone...

WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?!

Quote:
~~~~~~

Have fun with them.
This feels like a harem-comedy scenario... @_@

Quote:
Unfortunately.
HEHHH~

Quote:
Again?
Don't pretend you don't like it

Quote:
@Chaos: Whoa at those tests... And some nice interactions with JenoXSpica as well.
I'm getting too sloppy these days... >.>

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2007-11-03 at 10:22.
Old 2007-11-03, 10:26   Link #14837
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?!
Well, there was this political scandal here in the Philippines a couple of years, the "Hello Garci" scandal involving Mrs. President herself on some post-election matters that got caught on audio tape. (IIRC, since unfortunately I tend to shut myself off from the specifics of any scandal lest it gives me headaches... well anyway...) The principle line from the tape, "Hello Garci", became a multimedia tagline for the scandal, so much so that there were even downloadable ringtones for it

Specifics here if interested

Old 2007-11-03, 10:45   Link #14838
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Well, there was this political scandal here in the Philippines a couple of years, the "Hello Garci" scandal involving Mrs. President herself on some post-election matters that got caught on audio tape. (IIRC, since unfortunately I tend to shut myself off from the specifics of any scandal lest it gives me headaches... well anyway...) The principle line from the tape, "Hello Garci", became a multimedia tagline for the scandal, so much so that there were even downloadable ringtones for it

Specifics here if interested
But what does that got to do with... Oh 0_0 ...

--------------------------------------------------

P.S - OH. MY. GOD!!!! The full version of Shana's op fricking rocks !!!!
Old 2007-11-03, 10:50   Link #14839
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
But what does that got to do with... Oh 0_0 ...
Imagine Chrono walking along a street when he hears a woman answer her cellphone to THAT ringtone...

*runs*

Old 2007-11-03, 11:01   Link #14840
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Imagine Chrono walking along a street when he hears a woman answer her cellphone to THAT ringtone...

*runs*

"My fellow Midchildans... I did not! I repeat, I did not, sleep with..."
Closed Thread