AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2009-12-05, 22:57   Link #20441
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKN117 View Post
...Tough crowd. I'll just... fade away again if that's all right with y'all. I'll find another forum to help me with that last batch.
You need to be patient and keep posting your work, is all. Certain people are well recognized here because they kept on posting and made a name for yourself. If you keep it up, people will notice you and start reading what you write. You don't have to fade away unless it's something you want to do.

EDIT: Pageclaim for being recognized for what you write!
Old 2009-12-05, 23:06   Link #20442
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
You need to be patient and keep posting your work, is all. Certain people are well recognized here because they kept on posting and made a name for yourself. If you keep it up, people will notice you and start reading what you write. You don't have to fade away unless it's something you want to do.

EDIT: Pageclaim for being recognized for what you write!
The thing is, he only posts ideas and generally says "don't comment" or stuff like that, then runs away when people do reply. I think people just got sick of it
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-05, 23:06   Link #20443
OZ7UP
Music for life.
*Author

Heh.

On the topic of niches: I'd say that mine would have to be my ability to pull off the unlikely, such as my current MGLN/Pride and Prejudice crossover, and my crack attempt at a MGLN version of BBC's Top Gear.

* whistles innocently *

On the topic of relationships: I can't really say much myself, given that my dating experience is fairly limited, but I do know that it takes time to build up, which is something that I'm looking for in a good romance story. Looking back on my personal life, I suppose my first girlfriend and I did rush into things, which is a mistake I'm not going to make again. Anyway, as for what makes a good romance story, to me, it's about the build-up, and not the actual pairing itself.

On 00-Raiser: Nah, we don't hate you - that's the job of those who avoid the AS Nanoha FFT.

* chucks a six-pack of beer at 00-Raiser's direction *

On the subject of harems and who's doing who and what now...: Are there any forms that I need to fill when applying for a position in RB's harem? Furthermore, assuming I can't get into said harem, what does it take to get my own?

@ DKN117: I give up. Taking into account my previous response to you, you have 9 posts left within which you are to actually write something.
OZ7UP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-05, 23:07   Link #20444
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
The thing is, he only posts ideas and generally says "don't comment" or stuff like that, then runs away when people do reply. I think people just got sick of it
I'm trying to get over my former dislike of what he did when he first posted here and I'm trying to be supportive, Satashi, don't distract me.
Old 2009-12-05, 23:09   Link #20445
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
I want to apologise again if I offended anyone with my earlier comments. I didn't mean to imply anything bad, but when it comes to touchy subjects like this, it's hard to word things properly...

Anyways, the original question I was addressing was RB wondering why no one thought of ViCia before. I merely stating why I personally would have never considered Lutecia a possible partner for Vivio (before I learned of RB's fics). But like I said before, I'm sure RB did a great job developing those two as an item, and if I did read it I could become a believer too.

Anyways, so far as Christmas fics go, I don't really have any ideas. Unless some one would like to see something specific from me, I doubt I'll write anything for the holiday.

And being recognised for what you write? I'm still known as the greatest troll of the fandom! Sorry Gafgar, but I doubt you'll ever reach my level of trolldom

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ7UP View Post
* chucks a six-pack of beer at 00-Raiser's direction *
*Tosses it back* I appreciate the sentiment, but I don't drink. I take pride in the fact that a drop of alcohol has never touched my lips
Old 2009-12-05, 23:13   Link #20446
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
I'm trying to get over my former dislike of what he did when he first posted here and I'm trying to be supportive, Satashi, don't distract me.
Sorry, but 10th time isn't a charm for me. there are those who get better and those who don't. Speaking of ones who do:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
Anyways, so far as Christmas fics go, I don't really have any ideas. Unless some one would like to see something specific from me, I doubt I'll write anything for the holiday.

And being recognised for what you write? I'm still known as the greatest troll of the fandom! Sorry Gafgar, but I doubt you'll never reach my level of trolldom
I wanna see a very Vivio Christmas from you :3

I don't think you're really a "troll", at least not here. you messed up in the past but got lots better. Me, being one of the firsts to call you on it, saying so should mean a lot. Specially since I left you a review(I've left like........15 in my career), it shows how much I really disliked you then. But now, hey, you're pretty nice person and I like your Vivio/yuuno stuffs so I say keep at it.
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-05, 23:28   Link #20447
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
Well...

Rather short this time...

Day in the Life

Chapter 33

Seals
Spoiler for Seals:

Hope you enjoyed.

Spoiler for Notes:

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-05, 23:31   Link #20448
OZ7UP
Music for life.
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
*Tosses it back* I appreciate the sentiment, but I don't drink. I take pride in the fact that a drop of alcohol has never touched my lips
Ever heard of non-alcoholic beer? It's actually called a non-alcoholic malt beverage, and they're meant for the Middle-Eastern market, but they do exist. Tastes like beer, sans the actual alcohol.

Quote:
Sorry, but 10th time isn't a charm for me. there are those who get better and those who don't.
Yeah, I'm already starting to give up on him.
Old 2009-12-05, 23:32   Link #20449
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ7UP View Post
Yeah, I'm already starting to give up on him.
I've given up on him, I just wanted to give him a fair shot.
Old 2009-12-05, 23:33   Link #20450
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Quote:
I wanna see a very Vivio Christmas from you :3

I don't think you're really a "troll", at least not here. you messed up in the past but got lots better. Me, being one of the firsts to call you on it, saying so should mean a lot. Specially since I left you a review(I've left like........15 in my career), it shows how much I really disliked you then. But now, hey, you're pretty nice person and I like your Vivio/yuuno stuffs so I say keep at it.
Hm... hopefully a plot line will hit me sometime before the 25th

Well, if you mention my pen name anywhere else on the internet, you'll get many saying how I'm such an awful troll, if only because I write Yuuno related fics. That's what I'm most widely known for. I'm not treated that way here, so this place is my shangri-la and that's precisely why I'm worried about saying something to upset people and get me excommunicated.

As far as Vivio/Yuuno goes, I only have 1 more fic idea to give it some closure and that pairing will be put to bed unless some lightning bolt of inspiration strikes me.
Old 2009-12-05, 23:53   Link #20451
Tempy
Σ(。д°(o--(ಠ益ಠ )
*Author

I heard Kaon wanted some more love.

Spoiler for Snowfall:
Old 2009-12-05, 23:55   Link #20452
OZ7UP
Music for life.
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest Dynasty View Post

Spoiler for Snowfall:
That was short, but sweet.
Old 2009-12-06, 00:02   Link #20453
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Quote:

Spoiler for Snowfall:
Very cute ^^ Full Metal Alchemist reference FTW.
Old 2009-12-06, 00:03   Link #20454
Tempy
Σ(。д°(o--(ಠ益ಠ )
*Author

Someone read it and responded.

I am happy

( ´・ω・)
Old 2009-12-06, 00:05   Link #20455
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:

Spoiler for Snowfall:
The Kaon love is noted and much appreciated. This was a good read, Tempy.
Old 2009-12-06, 00:07   Link #20456
TheShinySword
Master of the Shiny Crack
*Author

Send a message via AIM to TheShinySword Send a message via MSN to TheShinySword
Quote:

Spoiler for Snowfall:

Kaon: ... :,| Excuse me I have something in my eye.

*hugs Tempy*
TheShinySword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 00:12   Link #20457
The Guy Named Zeo
stuff written here

Send a message via MSN to The Guy Named Zeo
Quote:

Spoiler for Snowfall:
This made me go awww, Kaon love is always good.
Old 2009-12-06, 01:07   Link #20458
DKN117

...I ...I just fucking give up here. I just wanted help in making a few more story ideas. I was genuinely going to start work on the fic with the Fate vs. Precia bit, and just needed some help figuring out what her most likely mindset would be in response to the incident. I was starting work on the first chapter, even! But if you guys aren't gonna give me the last little push I need to get this train rollin', then I might as well close down the station.
DKN117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 01:16   Link #20459
Tempy
Σ(。д°(o--(ಠ益ಠ )
*Author

If you need help with character mindsets, then you don't understand the characters enough. If you need help with story ideas, then you are not trying hard enough. As said before, we are not here to hold your hand and tell you want to do. If you cannot stand on your own two feet and take that first step, then you will find yourself unable to grow.

Do not blame us for your own problems. You made them, and it's up to you to solve them.

However if you are willing to give up because no one wants to help you think, then perhaps you are better off shutting down.

Go cry elsewhere.

EDIT: Heavy Weapons Guy has a message for you.

Spoiler for what's that Heavy? You have something to say?:
Old 2009-12-06, 01:23   Link #20460
TheShinySword
Master of the Shiny Crack
*Author

Send a message via AIM to TheShinySword Send a message via MSN to TheShinySword
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKN117 View Post
...I ...I just fucking give up here. I just wanted help in making a few more story ideas. I was genuinely going to start work on the fic with the Fate vs. Precia bit, and just needed some help figuring out what her most likely mindset would be in response to the incident. I was starting work on the first chapter, even! But if you guys aren't gonna give me the last little push I need to get this train rollin', then I might as well close down the station.

Why do you keep coming back if you aren't willing to do anything? Don't come back here acting like you've changed when you're just doing all the same things over and over again. You don't want to write without someone pushing you? Then you obviously don't want to write, I don't know why you keep coming back here but I feel sorry for everyone who takes the time to help you because I have no clue what exactly you want.
TheShinySword is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha