Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2011-10-13, 17:00   Link #2301
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
Good God, why would they use a live version for the opening?
... because this was taken from the BuruRaji W TGS special, which was recorded live off the TGS show floor?
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-13, 17:17   Link #2302
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Ah, that makes sense. Sorry, I'm still in shock of it all.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-17, 13:57   Link #2303
Sides

Europe get a Manga Edition of BlazBlue : Continuum Shift II (3DS/PSP), source siliconera and zen united (European publisher)
Basically you get the ‘Phase Zero Prologue’ manga and a chibi Ragna keyring.
Sides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-17, 13:58   Link #2304
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

well, apparently they didn't do much to change /\, but i guess that makes her good? the OP is pretty horribad. but they can't all be iconoclast or w/e the CS2 op was.. animation is great. makes me want a BB or GG anime.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-19, 12:57   Link #2305
Emerald Emblem
Casual gaming

To all Europeans, A Blazblue Store exclusive Manga edition for Blazblue CSII, includes the Japanese versions exclusive manga fully translated. I wasn't gonna get any other 3DS games outside Tales of the Abyss or Mario Kart 7 this year, but this has made a change in plans. Only 200 manga are going to be released so snap yours up now.

http://store.blazbluegame.com/pre-or...tion-539-p.asp

Current Anime DVD: Kannagi + Clannad AS <3 | Current Anime Blu Ray: None </3
Emerald Emblem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-02, 00:43   Link #2306
Tokkan

Extend PV 2

Holy shit, the new OP isn't the only new piece of animation, there seems to be a new fully animated version of the CT story opening sequence (which was previously all still images).

Oh, and while we're at it, here's the track list for the OST CD that comes with preorders of Extend in Japan

1. Plastic Night (Relius's Theme)
2. X-Matic (Carl VS Relius Theme) (Pronounced "Cross Matic")
3. Cross Line
4. Spiral
5. Childish Killer (Jin VS Tsubaki Theme)
6. Blue-bloom
Old 2011-11-21, 20:09   Link #2307
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Childish killer? Interesting name.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-01, 04:32   Link #2308
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Who would win in a fight between Taokaka of BlazBlue VS Felicia of Darkstalkers?

ScrewAttack's Death Battle has the answer.
Old 2012-01-02, 22:20   Link #2309
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Just saw a combo video for Haku in CS: Extend. I like how ArcSys made improvements on him. He's so much better compared to his CS2 variant. Also, it seems 4c can now be charged.

I wonder if CS: Extend for the PS3 will be released here on the state side... it'd be nice for sure =__=
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-02, 22:25   Link #2310
Tokkan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvance View Post
Just saw a combo video for Haku in CS: Extend. I like how ArcSys made improvements on him. He's so much better compared to his CS2 variant. Also, it seems 4c can now be charged.

I wonder if CS: Extend for the PS3 will be released here on the state side... it'd be nice for sure =__=
Extend will be released in North America on Valentines Day.

European release is apparently also in February. I say apparently because it could change release date quite easily from previous experience.
Old 2012-01-02, 22:38   Link #2311
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Oh, really? That's great news indeed.

I guess I should spend some time practicing since I haven't touched the game for almost 8 months. It's a good way to keep myself in check until Extend comes out. XD
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-03, 07:33   Link #2312
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvance View Post
Oh, really? That's great news indeed.

I guess I should spend some time practicing since I haven't touched the game for almost 8 months. It's a good way to keep myself in check until Extend comes out. XD
Practicing combo's is mostly pointless beacause most characters have new ones because the properties of most normals and some specials have changed.
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-03, 09:41   Link #2313
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Rachel doesn't change that much, though. Her j2C still works, and it need a lot of time to practice so not everyone will be a waste.
Some of Platinum's combo, too.

I don't know about the others since that's the only 2 characters I used.
Old 2012-01-03, 09:53   Link #2314
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
Rachel doesn't change that much, though. Her j2C still works, and it need a lot of time to practice so not everyone will be a waste.
Some of Platinum's combo, too.

I don't know about the others since that's the only 2 characters I used.
Rachel's damage has changed alot (higher proration, meaning shorter combos) and especially her 2c counterhit starter combo's are nerfed.

Platinum is one of the characters that has changed the most, due to her weapons having an added effect and giving you more combo potential from them.

One of the least changed characters are probably Ragna and Mu, the rest have bigger changes (especially Jin and Makoto) that you need to adjust when playing extend compared to cs2.
Old 2012-01-03, 10:20   Link #2315
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyl View Post
Rachel's damage has changed alot (higher proration, meaning shorter combos) and especially her 2c counterhit starter combo's are nerfed.
But her combo is still the same, mostly cut short due the proration change, and I'm glad that stupid 2C combo is toned down. It was stupidly easy and too strong. Her j2C is still the same, no change. Her pressure got stronger, but mostly still doable in BBCS2.

Platinum most important feature is 22C still available, and that needs a lot of practice, so I won't write off practicing that in BBCS2 while waiting for Extend. Other things are mostly buff, so it's even easier to modify your previous combos with some items for the new ones.

In short, not everything you practice in BBCS2 will go useless. The change isn't as drastic as BBCT to BBCS (lolz Rachel). Half of the things you learn in BBCS2 is still the same. It's not pointless to keep practicing with BBCS2. All you need to do is to look for the changelog and take note of what you can and what you can't do in Extend.
Old 2012-01-03, 10:37   Link #2316
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
But her combo is still the same, mostly cut short due the proration change, and I'm glad that stupid 2C combo is toned down. It was stupidly easy and too strong. Her j2C is still the same, no change. Her pressure got stronger, but mostly still doable in BBCS2.

Platinum most important feature is 22C still available, and that needs a lot of practice, so I won't write off practicing that in BBCS2 while waiting for Extend. Other things are mostly buff, so it's even easier to modify your previous combos with some items for the new ones.

In short, not everything you practice in BBCS2 will go useless. The change isn't as drastic as BBCT to BBCS (lolz Rachel). Half of the things you learn in BBCS2 is still the same. It's not pointless to keep practicing with BBCS2. All you need to do is to look for the changelog and take note of what you can and what you can't do in Extend.
Most of the combos that they have in cs2 are no longer the most optimal combos . If you don't know rachel's and platinum combos from extend, you will drop them them mid way due to proration or lose your oki by not finishing the actual combo. In both cases it's bad as it leaves you more open. Also we don't know who Silvance mains, if he mained Jin, Makoto or Tager then i would say it's pointless to practice their combos with CS2 for extend. As those 3 have almost the CT to CS1 treatment that Rachel had, by having very different combos.

edit: i already imported extend and luckly for me Mu's combo's are mostly the same
Old 2012-01-03, 13:49   Link #2317
Kallen4life

What are the major differences in CS Extend compared to CS/CS 2 ? Just rebalancing etc. ? Or new story too ?
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-03, 14:26   Link #2318
Tong
Many RPGs, Little Time

Send a message via MSN to Tong
New story paths for Relius, Makoto, Platinum, Mu-12, Valkenhayn. Their respective arcades endings too.
New online modes ( 3 vs 3/2 vs 2)
New modes (Abyss mode and new challenges)
All previous DLC included, except for voices
Rebalancing too of course.
Old 2012-01-03, 14:41   Link #2319
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tong View Post
New story paths for Relius, Makoto, Platinum, Mu-12, Valkenhayn. Their respective arcades endings too.
New online modes ( 3 vs 3/2 vs 2)
New modes (Abyss mode and new challenges)
Rebalancing too of course.
Technically the abyss mode and the arcade stories of Makoto, platinum, mu-12 and valkenheyn were available on the cs2 port on the psp and the 3ds.
Old 2012-01-03, 15:09   Link #2320
Tokkan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tong View Post
Actually no, it's all DLC included, inclusive of the voices. The only system voice DLC (AKA announcer DLC) that aren't included are the new system voice DLC (of which there are 7, being released on a weekly basis though they've taken a break for New Years).

Unlimited Characters, the DLC System Voices from the CS1/2 and the DLC colours from CS1/2 are all purchasable in game in the Gallery Mode through the in-game "Platinum Dollars" currency system, though they're also locked based on the in-game leveling system which requires you to earn XP from playing.

Also, you forgot to mention the "Calamity Trigger Reconstruction Arc", a condensed summary of the canon events from Calamity Trigger with numerous added scenes and a fully animated version of the Calamity Trigger opening scene done by Production I.G. Oh, and also that Legion Mode has been completely removed from the game.

Tags
3ds, arc system works, arcade, fighting, ps vita, ps3, psp, windows, xbox360