Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2008-06-18, 22:46   Link #201
ApostleOfGod
^.^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Thats too bad some people just cant handle the intellectual greatness that is Ikkitousen.
Say word? -_-

I'll try going with another few episodes, but this isn't just fanservice. It ain't too far from Hentai either, and that's me being lenient about it.

If I keep going though, can you promise me an interesting / catchy / arousing (NO PUN INTENDED) plot?

If not, well the drawings of breasts and near naked girls may be worth it for some, but it's probably a waste of time for me .

One is to live life as if nothing is a miracle.

The other way is to live life as though everything is a miracle.
ApostleOfGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-18, 23:24   Link #202
Asrialys

"...your stupidity is a reality."

I like that :P

This second episode felt like some weird high school comedy. But I guess we'll be going somewhere with the following episodes. Although, Ryofu seems...nice in the next episode. Lost memories?

Last edited by Asrialys; 2008-06-18 at 23:36.
Asrialys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-19, 02:16   Link #203
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApostleOfGod View Post
Say word? -_-

I'll try going with another few episodes, but this isn't just fanservice. It ain't too far from Hentai either, and that's me being lenient about it.

If I keep going though, can you promise me an interesting / catchy / arousing (NO PUN INTENDED) plot?

If not, well the drawings of breasts and near naked girls may be worth it for some, but it's probably a waste of time for me .
Then, you will for sure not liking the series. Just drop it and find another series.
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-19, 02:22   Link #204
aroduc
Ruiner of Things

Why would you even skip the first 26 episodes of a series to leap right into what is essentially episode 27?
aroduc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-21, 14:46   Link #205
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

i think that im missing something, is chuubo a twin of hakufu or something, caz they r both 16 rite, and is she even in the manga
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-21, 18:08   Link #206
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

GG is anime original, so no, she's not in the manga.

As for her identity, so far, she was said to be her sister.. maybe step sister or maybe not, it seems that Goei know something, but that something will have to wait until later to be revealed.
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2008-06-22, 04:12   Link #207
Leedizzle

This new series needs 2 parts Kanu, 2 parts Ryofu, 1 part loli assassin, and 1 part loli advisor from the second season and it would be the greatest series every created. Everyone else can go die.
Leedizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 06:39   Link #208
Bloodseeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leedizzle View Post
This new series needs 2 parts Kanu, 2 parts Ryofu, 1 part loli assassin, and 1 part loli advisor from the second season and it would be the greatest series every created. Everyone else can go die.
I'm glad that you're not the writer. Ikkitousen would suck without characters like Hakufu, Chouhi, and Ryuubi around.
Bloodseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 06:50   Link #209
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

nice opening. The dots kinda reminded me of To love Ru though.

Must be the sign of ecchi in an anime series.
Old 2008-06-22, 11:10   Link #210
CeDeR
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to CeDeR Send a message via AIM to CeDeR Send a message via Yahoo to CeDeR
i was wondering if koukin gets stronger or remains a weakling?
anyone??

Last edited by CeDeR; 2008-06-22 at 12:08. Reason: mm..
CeDeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 15:52   Link #211
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Koukin will still remain weaker than any of the girls, but he might get stronger than Saji.

As seen in DD they've been training and getting stronger.
Old 2008-06-22, 20:57   Link #212
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

lol at Koukin ever getting a power boost.

I finally got a hold of EP2 of GG, was quite nice after the massive overuse of blushing Kanu, which got on my nerves after a while. Mou-chans obsession with Saji is, well slightly confusing though.

edit: I really like seeing Koumei smiling in the OP, she looks way better that way as the semi-emotionless girl in DD. Chuubo is a lovely character too. The HUAAAAAAAAAA I forgot to feed the cat moment was gold too x)
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 23:39   Link #213
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

I'm surprised I'm warming up to Choubo I guess the innocent girl status and damsel in distress tag got me XD

Anyone else ?

Well.. I guess its too imba of a commercial break, now they need to vector the other one >_<

I'm a pocky stick, pocky stick, pocky stick .. I am a pocky stick, pocky tralala.. ~
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Last edited by KiNA; 2008-06-22 at 23:49.
Old 2008-06-22, 23:40   Link #214
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

We need a pic of the breakcut from episode 2. Kanu with GLASSES!!!!
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 01:07   Link #215
ZippyDSM
Incoherance is my friend!

Don't hurt me for screwing names to characters up theres just to many "pairs" to remember here.....:P

Kan’u:The stoic goddess with the most air time:solid character solid personality=9

Ryuubi:Bubbles ver 2.0:simi solid character cute personality=7

Hakufu:Bubbles ver 1.0:so so character, cute personality=7

Ryomo:Stoicly quite yet aggressive fighter,solid character solid personality=9

Goei:Fun MILF,ok character "fun" personality=7

Ryofu:I don't really recall 0-o what her personality a mix of fun loving and stoic?

Ukitsu:Fun energetic non cute character with a fun personalty=8(its a shame she was a zombie in DD)

Ten'i: typically corrupted/brainwashed character kinda cute but lil personality=4

Chouhi:great all around fun loving character the "normal girl" type as I like to cal them=8

Bashoku:another minor character with seemling no personality cute but forgettable=4

Kyocho:lovely giant stoic goddess shame a mino charatcer with lil screen time,reminds me of mirzoe from R+V a little=6

Kakouen Myousai:a minor charatcer I haz forgotten 0-o

Kaku Bunwa :cute but trouble hate her personality and the character itself=4

Chou'un Shiryuu:more stoic and elegant than kan'u sorry guys but shes perfect all but for screen time :P=10

I didn't care for the first season took itself way to serious,DD is better I'll take DBZ chi blasts over sirlsy serous drama anyday :P
still...would like more attention paid tot he story and fighting than the T&A...altho this season seems to be ecchi>'story'>fighting, yay for ecchi!

BTW how much nudity is in the first season? if it(dvd ver) has less cloth clinging I might try and watch it again 0-o
ZippyDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-25, 02:24   Link #216
aroduc
Ruiner of Things

This new Ryofu confuses and worries me.

Episode 4's going to be all Seito if the preview's any indication, which also somewhat confuses me. Maybe they're leading up to some kind of feud between the schools over Ryofu.
Spoiler for Ep 3:
aroduc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-25, 02:41   Link #217
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

The problem will starts if Ryofu became Kira Yamato character in GSD. She have all the classic element like Kira.. Powerful, but secluded from the main story, then called upon >_<
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2008-06-25, 07:08   Link #218
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
ep 3
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-25, 07:32   Link #219
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
As for her identity, so far, she was said to be her sister.. maybe step sister or maybe not, it seems that Goei know something, but that something will have to wait until later to be revealed.
She'll turn out to be a secret enemy or something. I hope it doesn't end up lke that, though no one can blame me for even thinking about this kind of development.

At the moment i'm not all that happy with some of the changes that have been made to the cast. It's just little things that are making them act out of character, acting the way they never would in the source material --- a problem i knew i was going to face with this anime original series. I'll watch this until the end, though hopefully it's just something they'll stop, or i'll get used to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
ep 3
Spoiler:
Spoiler for Mou-chan:
Old 2008-06-25, 10:30   Link #220
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApostleOfGod View Post
Say word? -_-

I promise you no such thing

Im starting to really dig the ending theme and animation. Its not very original but i like the character overlays of each character. Found myself actually singing along this time around. OP i dont think its going to grow on me at all i loved the OP to Dragon Destiny this one is just too BLAH

Tags
ecchi