AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-11-26, 21:01   Link #1421
Adam Cruz

WHAT THE FUUUUU...??!?!

Guys watch the raw for episode 22. Saten... has something you should see.
Adam Cruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-26, 21:05   Link #1422
Adam Cruz

They are gonna pull off a goddamn full metal alchemist.
Old 2009-11-26, 21:09   Link #1423
Sekirei07

how the hell? Oh right the anime airs on Thurs in Japan, any links to the raw?
Sekirei07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-26, 21:12   Link #1424
Adam Cruz

http://www.gogoanime.com/needless-22...ess-episode-22

Saten pwns Arclight and Ruri ... badly...

Also Saten takes off his bandage to reveal something... and yes... if you guessed it. Japan's thursday is not the same as our thursday lol.

A recap of the things in that episode:
1. Saten has a byakugo
2. Saten owns arclight and ruri with agnishiwatas, daiyon hadou, and kandata string etc.
3. Saten is that scientist with the glasses... and I think he liked Kasumi which is why he said he "liked" Eve.
4.The meeting with the old guys... well... saten kills them all by freezing some of them and 4th waving the old long white haired guy.

Last edited by Adam Cruz; 2009-11-26 at 21:26.
Old 2009-11-26, 21:38   Link #1425
Sekirei07

Hrmmm...

http://www.onemanga.com/Needless/13/19/

so they are missing link level?
Old 2009-11-26, 21:40   Link #1426
shadowii

if arclights actually dead that elimates a season two for the anime (kind of like what happened with claymore) and the girl squad is gonna fight next episode at this rate everyone might die but Cruz

setsuna (goes fast (the rest is her training) it really not different from kandata string or the ways teruyama uses his flames)
did you think she was a missing link before they said she was.

Seikirei07 it was origionally said that it would be thirteen volumes not episodes (volumes are disks and two episodes to a disk so 26 episodes) now it seems to it will be 24

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-11-26 at 21:52.
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-26, 21:44   Link #1427
Adam Cruz

well if this happens... mayb Cruz will find his powers and pwn Saten... but it's kinda late to do something like this.
Old 2009-11-26, 21:54   Link #1428
shadowii

What the hell is with him owning ruri? she owned HIM in their first encounter before she even got the power up.
Old 2009-11-26, 21:56   Link #1429
Adam Cruz

^ Lol I just went wtf when I saw that. However, at least he used kandata string on her for the fanservice 0_0
Old 2009-11-26, 22:00   Link #1430
Sekirei07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekirei07 View Post
Looking at that image of The Second, it looks like he has the same hairstyle as Saten.

Also doesnt it seem that Saten has more than one fragment? I mean he has shown various powers besides Thermal Conversion.

He has shown:
Thermal Conversion
Power (He matched Blade and Gido said that they were evenly matched in power)
Speed (He was able to get behind Setsuna without her realizing it at high speed)
Fragrance (In the anime he was sitting way above but in the manga he was on ground level when Lilith Temptation was used and was not affected by it, although the other girls were also unaffected I assume that is because they were close enough to the source that it was just blown away from them by her fan)
Time Control (He almost seemingly stopped time and had that long/slow conversation with Eve about how she could go help Cruz. Since a normal talk like that would be noticed in normal time and since Eve is fairly slow I doubt she would have gotten it if he talked really fast and I assume someone like Disc who is suspicious of Saten to not notice such a long pause)
Teleportation/Invisibility (When he was watching Blade and them from atop the building at the end of chapter 7, he made the whole building vanish in a instant. If it had simply fallen down Blade and them would have noticed, but just the presence of it was gone which Cruz noticed)

Also his build/hair are all similar to blade and arclight, his neck AND forehead is constantly covered by that cloth. He has ties to the government which have the Eden Cells that were used to make Blade and Arclight. In Needless 0 II it shows that Saten is younger than Arclight.

Maybe Saten is a closer clone to The Second than either Blade or Arclight that the government created after the blast at the Adam Project lab. It doesnt seem that the government would not have the data on how to create more clones successfully after Blade was made.
well looks like I guessed right, atleast for the anime...
Old 2009-11-26, 22:02   Link #1431
shadowii

^
in the anime Saten is confirmed as Gidos scientist friend kouji who was salvaged from the blast and imbued with eden cells.
Old 2009-11-26, 22:07   Link #1432
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowii View Post
What the hell is with him owning ruri? she owned HIM in their first encounter before she even got the power up.
Saten got a much greater powerup to surpass Ruri?

but I don't get it. If anime Saten was an Adam, why wasn't there another negative repulsion reaction when Blade did the head bang or taking all of Saten's pre-learned fragments. It seems to me that making Saten into an Adam was a late idea.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-26, 22:12   Link #1433
Sekirei07

True that does not make much sense, but didnt they say in the anime that the negative reaction was rare occurrence. Since Arclight had those cell types thats what caused the reaction maybe?

Another problem is why is it Blade could not memorize all of Saten's skills... and yea I don't think a powerless Arclight is going to come back from THAT kinda end.
Old 2009-11-26, 22:15   Link #1434
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Still no chapter in manga helpers, what the heck is going on?
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-26, 22:35   Link #1435
Adam Cruz

73 there is a mu link here... 74 is due in 3 weeks
Old 2009-11-26, 22:58   Link #1436
Sekirei07

It sucks that the anime is ending like this... no PF zero blast. I wanted to see anime cross dress Cruz!

I hope the group doing the manga chapters keeps at it. I seen a lot of series dropped when anime's ended.
Old 2009-11-26, 23:46   Link #1437
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Man I need to catch up on the anime
Old 2009-11-27, 00:16   Link #1438
Adam Cruz

Well the anime will end way differently... so I am just hoping in these last 2 episodes... they make Cruz shine.
Old 2009-11-27, 02:00   Link #1439
Avvesione

Watched the Raw and am not really surprised the anime took a turn. I think it'd be strange if it went on and ended somewhere in the Cruz/Mio adventures. But do you think it's possible for them to make a loop-de-loop between now and the 24th episode and end up with PF Blast and leave the potential for another season? I seriously doubt they'd just leave Arclight the way they did and have that be that.

Also, did anyone see the BD special at the St. Rose-type school? Just kinda curious what people thought. Don't know what path it's going to take but I'm hoping there'll be more characters and not just fanservicey.

(ps, I've been lurking this thread since around page 40 so I'm caught up on a lot of theories and ideas. glad to see there's an active following of the manga and anime)
Avvesione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-27, 08:47   Link #1440
Sekirei07

has the St. Rose ep been released already or something? Seems a lot of talk about it.

I doubt the anime could 180 what has happened UNLESS they do like dream sequence kinda thing where everyone was just hallucinating due to the negative reaction blade and arclight had.

Tags
action, comedy, seinen