AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-20, 08:26   Link #12161
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Danny, have you forgotten that:

1) Mooks can't do shit to named characters.

2) That any mech below the Albion or SEITEN, if they should face them, is a goner, with the possible exlcusion of the Tristan Twin which is fighting Shinkirou anyway?
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-20, 08:37   Link #12162
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
the outcome of the fight between them (assuming neither dies) is irelevent
suzaku would probably win but the question is will he win in a way that prevents her from getting to lelouch later on
unlike season 1 kallen's role in the plot is not limited to KMF pilot
i would wager that she could have more impact facing lelouch face to face at a later point
Old 2008-09-20, 08:41   Link #12163
X_Danny_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Danny, have you forgotten that:

1) Mooks can't do shit to named characters.

2) That any mech below the Albion or SEITEN, if they should face them, is a goner, with the possible exlcusion of the Tristan Twin which is fighting Shinkirou anyway?
I dont think Suzaku will get out of there unscratched if he confronts Xing-Li, Anya, etc. they are not un-named characters. i believe they might just put a little dent on him. also when facing Kallen, psbly intefere again. i dont think this fight with Kallen will last long, her getting the upper hand because he was fighting a bunch of enemies before confronting her is likely, then he comes back and gives enough time for Lelouch to get to Schienzel.

anyway, i am done arguing for now. gotta go.
Old 2008-09-20, 08:46   Link #12164
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Danny_X View Post
I dont think Suzaku will get out of there unscratched if he confronts Xing-Li, Anya, etc. they are not un-named characters. i believe they might just put a little dent on him. also when facing Kallen, psbly intefere again. i dont think this fight with Kallen will last long, her getting the upper hand because he was fighting a bunch of enemies before confronting her is likely, then he comes back and gives enough time for Lelouch to get to Schienzel.

anyway, i am done arguing for now. gotta go.
Let's see, he killed three KoR (Li's knightmare is not as powerfull as galahad and I don't even talk about the mordred who will be destroyed in 3 sec if she faces the Albion) and an army without getting any scratch.

Nothing else to say.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-20, 08:55   Link #12165
X_Danny_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Let's see, he killed three KoR (Li's knightmare is not as powerfull as galahad and I don't even talk about the mordred who will be destroyed in 3 sec if she faces the Albion) and an army without getting any scratch.

Nothing else to say.
that was the first time they introduced the Albion, so they just decided to show it off. i mean they brought that darkskinned girl pilot just to be fodder to the Albion.

besides, i dont think Xing-Li and the others are stupid enough just to face him head on like that, they had to prepare for him after seeing what it can do. i dont think the writers will have him just walk through everyone like that again.

but you know what, hopefully you are Dream Traveller are right. i like seeing him kick ass.
Old 2008-09-20, 08:59   Link #12166
Dream_Traveller
Banned

So a Frame that can move at the speed of sound and is vastly superior to any other model save for the equal SEITEN, piloted by a person who has been made out to be the best pilot in the show, and said pilot has a Geass command that he can use to his advantage, can't walk through any opposition just like that?
Old 2008-09-20, 09:00   Link #12167
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Danny_X View Post

but you know what, hopefully you are Dream Traveller are right. i like seeing him kick ass.
I didn't intend to offense you. Sorry if I did. But the theory that they will get interrupted by something is imo more logical than having the Albion being damaged by knightmares which can't even face the galahad and which can't even see the albion when it's moving.
Old 2008-09-20, 09:00   Link #12168
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

topic change
do you think kallen goes after lelouch at that moment becouse shnizel tells her to
he's still in command of the battle field
and he used suzaku in the same way in ep 20 (sent him alone to take out the head
we know kallen wants to go but xing-ke told her before to hold back
what if this time shnizel tells her "go take him out"
Old 2008-09-20, 09:00   Link #12169
DarkLordOfkichiku

... Well, in any event, Suzaku will most likely make it alive through epispode 24. Exactly whether he'll emerge unscratched from it or not is up to question, but... *shrugs*
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-20, 09:03   Link #12170
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
... Well, in any event, Suzaku will most likely make it alive through epispode 24. Exactly whether he'll emerge unscratched from it or not is up to question, but... *shrugs*
Me, I didn't say that he will not emerge unscratched. Will the albion be damaged? By Kallen? He will get some scratches, maybe. Be destroyed? Who knows, maybe. But by the other knightmares? imo, definitely No.

Last edited by Narona; 2008-09-20 at 09:19.
Old 2008-09-20, 09:59   Link #12171
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
Quote:
Me, I didn't say that he will not emerge unscratched. Will the albion be damaged? By Kallen? He will get some scratches, maybe. Be destroyed? Who knows, maybe. But by the other knightmares? imo, definitely No.
Gino will hug him and won't let him go
linkinstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-20, 10:04   Link #12172
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Anybody been to the spoiler thread lately. There's an interview w/ Lelouch's VA where he gives the most vague description of an episode ever. Basically asking...
Spoiler for for episode 24:

Basically, it tells you alot w/o telling you a damn thing (at least nothing we couldn't figure out ourselves).
Old 2008-09-20, 10:04   Link #12173
Dandylion
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
topic change
do you think kallen goes after lelouch at that moment becouse shnizel tells her to
and he used suzaku in the same way in ep 20 (sent him alone to take out the head
Doubtful, she won't follow Schinizel's command period she follows the Black Knights more or less she'll want to track Lelouch for answers or to finish the job so to speak since she's obviously conflicted with it.
Dandylion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-20, 10:06   Link #12174
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
topic change
I think Kallen is going to go after Lelouch for her own reasons, and if ANYONE tries to tell her how to go about doing it, she'll say 'Shove it up your ass!!' (Not literally, of course).
Old 2008-09-20, 10:07   Link #12175
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandylion View Post
Doubtful, she won't follow Schinizel's command period she follows the Black Knights more or less she'll want to track Lelouch for answers or to finish the job so to speak since she's obviously conflicted with it.
she'd want to go at him anyway
shnizel in effect isnt telling her to do something she doesnt want to do
hes basiclly telling her "go for it"
once she gets there however...
Old 2008-09-20, 10:21   Link #12176
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
I didn't intend to offense you. Sorry if I did. But the theory that they will get interrupted by something is imo more logical than having the Albion being damaged by knightmares which can't even face the galahad and which can't even see the albion when it's moving.
Well Luciano could see the SEITEN when it was moving so i think its more along the lines of the Dorothea being caught by surprise and Monica not being able to track it because explosions and shit obscured her view.

Rather than fighting individually like the KoR dipshits did they'd fare much better if they took it on simulataneously, espically since its abilities were shown on a live TV broadcast so they have plenty of time to pull a Lelouch and analyse its movements etc.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-20, 11:03   Link #12177
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Really if Kallen could just signal some of her allies (Xing Ke, Gino, Anya) and say "Fire on these coordinates when I tell you to," then get Albion in the right position, they probably beat him fairly easily. Too easily, which is way it almost certainly won't happen. I'm fairly certain it will be a strait on Albion VS. SEITEN fight until they get interrupted when Schneizel's plan becomes clear.
Old 2008-09-20, 11:06   Link #12178
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Slight problem, youngde. Kallen, across...the course of the entire series, hasn't shown herself to be the least bit tactical. Whereas Suzaku's tried.
Old 2008-09-20, 11:07   Link #12179
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngde View Post
Really if Kallen could just signal some of her allies (Xing Ke, Gino, Anya) and say "Fire on these coordinates when I tell you to," then get Albion in the right position, they probably beat him fairly easily. Too easily, which is way it almost certainly won't happen. I'm fairly certain it will be a strait on Albion VS. SEITEN fight until they get interrupted when Schneizel's plan becomes clear.
Yeah...Kallen just doesn't have the brains to pull off such a strategy.
Old 2008-09-20, 11:08   Link #12180
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngde View Post
Which shows you how retarded they if they don't. Look what happened when he got control of Todou and the 4 HS the first time. He used them to launch a co-ordinated assault on Suzaku in the superior machine and had him on the ropes until, would you belive it, Llyod gave him another toy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Slight problem, youngde. Kallen, across...the course of the entire series, hasn't shown herself to be the least bit tactical. Whereas Suzaku's tried.
And failed. Big time.

Really hes better off doing what he normally does and smashing shit up.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote