Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-06-24, 00:04   Link #1981
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
one question, why didn't suzaku asked for geass on top of being a knight?
Geass is only possible with specific rare individuals. That's why Charles didn't have an army of Geass users on his side; V.V. can't mass-produce Rollos.
The only reason why we had 4 Geass users in the two seasons is because they all ended up being involved with Britannia in some way.

Suzaku may or may not be able to get a Geass from V.V. But even if he had potential, there is no knowing what kind of Geass he would end up with. As Mao proved, not all Geass are beneficial in the long run.
Old 2008-06-24, 00:15   Link #1982
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Just for the record, I was focusing only on how Suzaku was feeling towards Lelouch in R2 and how he wanted answers from him about why he killed Euphie. This is why I feel that if Lelouch was able to talk with him, he would understand the circumstances and perhaps even forgive him. Anything prior to the massacre is irrelevant.

Quote:
one question, why didn't suzaku asked for geass on top of being a knight?
Probably because why would he want it in the first place? All geasses are different (for all intents and purposes Suzaku could get something that wouldn't be beneficial to him).
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 00:19   Link #1983
Major1138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
Geass is only possible with specific rare individuals. That's why Charles didn't have an army of Geass users on his side; V.V. can't mass-produce Rollos.
The only reason why we had 4 Geass users in the two seasons is because they all ended up being involved with Britannia in some way.

Suzaku may or may not be able to get a Geass from V.V. But even if he had potential, there is no knowing what kind of Geass he would end up with. As Mao proved, not all Geass are beneficial in the long run.
Heck, even way back in the very first episode, C.C. told Lelouch something to the effect that the power of the Geass would leave him lonely in the end. So not having one isn't like some huge disadvantage.

Besides, Suzaku not having a Geass further underscores the difference between him and Lelouch - Suzaku has ridiculous physical skills, and Lelouch has a brilliant mind and he Geass.
Major1138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 00:19   Link #1984
Traece
:cool:

Suzaku's Geass would probably be very powerful and devestating. A Geass for killing. The reason for that is because he's a nice guy who is slowly being corrupted in to the path of revenge and hatred. Suzaku really was a great guy, but he lost the most important person to him, his lover. At the hands of his best friend no less... At the hands of her own family. That kind of thing takes its toll. The Geass would do the final corruption and make him in to a killer.
Old 2008-06-24, 00:23   Link #1985
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traece View Post
Suzaku's Geass would probably be very powerful and devestating. A Geass for killing. The reason for that is because he's a nice guy who is slowly being corrupted in to the path of revenge and hatred. Suzaku really was a great guy, but he lost the most important person to him, his lover. At the hands of his best friend no less... At the hands of her own family. That kind of thing takes its toll. The Geass would do the final corruption and make him in to a killer.
Suzaku is already more than capable of killing anyone with his current capabilities.

Further, since we don't know exactly what gave him his physical abilities, there is a chance it might not stack well with Geass. Over-loading and mixing two supernatural abilities in one body can be a very nasty way to die.
Old 2008-06-24, 00:25   Link #1986
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Suzaku with a Geass. Now, that's freakingly scary. Then again, are his physical abilities really that far off the chart?
Old 2008-06-24, 00:29   Link #1987
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
Then again, are his physical abilities really that far off the chart?
He out ran a gun turret that had a reaction time of .05 seconds, ran up the wall, lept up, and kicked it off the ceiling. To me, that says yes.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 00:30   Link #1988
Traece

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
Suzaku is already more than capable of killing anyone with his current capabilities.

Further, since we don't know exactly what gave him his physical abilities, there is a chance it might not stack well with Geass. Over-loading and mixing two supernatural abilities in one body can be a very nasty way to die.
Suzaku is just a physical powerhouse. He's Brock Sampson if Brock Sampson was Japanese and an anime character with poor logic. Changing from the inside.. *Laugh* But anyhow..

Suzaku is more than capable of killing, but he doesn't kill. When he can he spares the lives of people. He doesn't take pride in killing and he doesn't enjoy it. With a Geass meant for destroying lives and souls, he wouldn't feel that way anymore. It would corrupt him and consume him in to slaughter.
Old 2008-06-24, 00:39   Link #1989
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Suzaku is just a physical powerhouse. He's Brock Sampson if Brock Sampson was Japanese and an anime character with poor logic. Changing from the inside.. *Laugh* But anyhow..
I FELL OFF MY CHAIR!
Silver Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 00:41   Link #1990
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Anyway, is it possible for Suzaku to have cybernatics in him?
Old 2008-06-24, 00:45   Link #1991
Silver Soul
Banned

Ah come on, how do think Lelouch got so damn smart? A brain transplant no he works and plans every possible scenario and does it nearly flawless. Suzaku is the same in that he was trained by Todou and received military training so it seems stupid to believe he received such upgrades.
Old 2008-06-24, 00:47   Link #1992
Chase

Quote:
my god thats sig worthy
Chase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 00:48   Link #1993
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

But to outrun the turret: that reminder sort of convinced me that he's more than human. No training is THAT godly.

As for Lelouch's brain, it wouldn't freak me out if he has another processor in there. It sure beats the "hax" stuff around the fellow.
Old 2008-06-24, 00:49   Link #1994
Traece

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase View Post
my god thats sig worthy
Sig it and I promise to put you on my friends list.

I admit though.. Brock Sampson wouldn't have outrun the turret... He would've thrown Lelouch at it. <_<''
Old 2008-06-24, 00:52   Link #1995
Silver Soul
Banned

Seriously if Suzaku was more like Brock Samson there will be no Black Knights
Old 2008-06-24, 00:54   Link #1996
Traece

God forbid.. They wouldn't need Black Knights. They'd just need Brock Sampson. Heck they wouldn't even need a Knightmare that looks like him! But man... That would be something... The Brock Sampson Knightmare..

Plus if you think about it, Brock and Suzaku have a lot in common. Lack of relationships... Skill in combat... Ability to be covered in blood... Need to protect people. Oh yeah.
Old 2008-06-24, 01:03   Link #1997
NoLongerSane

Quote:
God forbid.. They wouldn't need Black Knights. They'd just need Brock Sampson. Heck they wouldn't even need a Knightmare that looks like him! But man... That would be something... The Brock Sampson Knightmare..

Plus if you think about it, Brock and Suzaku have a lot in common. Lack of relationships... Skill in combat... Ability to be covered in blood... Need to protect people. Oh yeah.
The big difference is that Brock has a hot redhead that is in love with him. Suzaku knows hot redhead that would rather kill him in the name of his best friend.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 01:05   Link #1998
Traece

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLongerSane View Post
The big difference is that Brock has a hot redhead that is in love with him. Suzaku knows hot redhead that would rather kill him in the name of his best friend.
Euphemia's hair isn't pink. It's lightish red. <_<''

But anyhow to end my sandwich posting: You're right, but if you put a drop of red dye in Euphemia's shampoo that'll be the only big difference between them. Oh, and I guess Brock Sampson only uses melee weapons... Suzaku likes to melee too huh?
Old 2008-06-24, 01:06   Link #1999
Silver Soul
Banned

They also couldn't have sex with the women they truly loved.
Suzaku= Euphie, died before anything could happen (although she didn't have a lock in her vag )
Brock=Cocktease
Old 2008-06-24, 01:07   Link #2000
NoLongerSane

Lol, I was talking about Kallen. Back in R1 she was more than willing to kill Suzaku for Zero, and I think that sentament has somewhat carried over into R2.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote