AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-06-30, 06:28   Link #2021
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callum18 View Post
http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/000/875/875630/

(One of the 10 announcements is scheduled for July 27 during a Puzzdex livestream.)

Here we go again >->.
I'm not watching it this time around.
Old 2014-06-30, 07:06   Link #2022
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH&S View Post
Haha, yes, everytime they said whooooaaaa, last time, I wondered if someone said something about a 3rd season, but no, they were just amazed about the "great features of the Puzzdex game".
Old 2014-06-30, 07:08   Link #2023
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

If it's a livestream of Puzzdex then it's probably just more Puzzdex stuff.

Quote:
A rumor of a rumor of a Russian rumor said that they're going to announce a big news with the number "III" in it.

...Now that I've inception this into you, there's no way you can ignore it anymore... Just like the Shenmue... :3

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2014-06-30 at 07:29.
Old 2014-06-30, 07:26   Link #2024
tsunade666

I doubt there would be Index III this year. At least maybe next year or the earliest is 2016.
Old 2014-06-30, 08:22   Link #2025
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I doubt there would be Index III this year. At least maybe next year or the earliest is 2016.
Do you mean Index III airing, or merely Index III being announced?
Old 2014-06-30, 08:48   Link #2026
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
Do you mean Index III airing, or merely Index III being announced?
airing and probably announced.

shana III occur after a few years and after they dried the franchise.

Shana III happen the same time the novel is ending. The anime can help promote the ending of the series. Most of the adapted shows are to promote the original version.

Index isn't ending and I don't think it will end for another 3-5 years if we're basing from how Kamachi wrote. He just come up with another bizarre development one after another that there will probably be more.

Index has reach its highest point of popularity after the movie. Kamijou comments it in the ova so there isn't much reason for dengeki to promote an anime specially the novel has solid fan base.

Unless it drastically drop in sales. I don't think it will have an anime this year.

Positive hoping next year but realistic view? probably earliest 2016.

JC staff has line up for fall season right? if its already full then that is why I said there is little to no chance of index III this year though I'm not sure. JC used to make 2 or 3 anime at the same season but that will probably crappy with the staff pretty thin out.
Old 2014-06-30, 08:50   Link #2027
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Quote:
There is a difference between an airing and an announcement.

And no one fall for that, they said this months is collaborations, right? its likely some Puzzdex collaboration, lol. Wait for the Fall Event in October.
Old 2014-06-30, 08:51   Link #2028
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
If it's a livestream of Puzzdex then it's probably just more Puzzdex stuff.

A rumor of a rumor of a Russian rumor said that they're going to announce a big news with the number "III" in it.

...Now that I've inception this into you, there's no way you can ignore it anymore... Just like the Shenmue... :3
Images
Damn you!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Realistically speaking there are only a few probable outcomes:

1) Index III announced at the Dengeki Autumn Festival
2) Index III is Announcement #10 which will be revealed sometime next year depending on how long they drag out this 10 announcements thing.
3) A combination of the above two.
4) No Index III announcement at the festival or in any of the remaining announcements. Or ever...

Obviously the outcome with the highest probability is #4.
Old 2014-06-30, 09:04   Link #2029
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Announcment 10:
Finally the last thing we will ever see from the To aru franchise in animated form! It is... a 10 minute OVA!!!! The story that will be adapted will be "I Don't Want This First Story of A Certain Magical Index!! or I Don't Want This Final Story!!" to wrap up the story and all threads left hanging, including Aleister! You will get to see Touma finally punching Aleister and the... real evil mastermind will be revealed! Ok, and now please buy New Testament 12, thanks!
Old 2014-06-30, 09:09   Link #2030
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
"Our next announcement will be in III weeks. See you then!"

Quote:
Shana III happen the same time the novel is ending. The anime can help promote the ending of the series. Most of the adapted shows are to promote the original version.
You usually do that when the anime can reasonably get to the ending. They'd need a minimum of 4 cours to do that at this point, I'd assume.
Old 2014-06-30, 09:15   Link #2031
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Quote:
Announcment 10:
Finally the last thing we will ever see from the To aru franchise in animated form! It is... a 10 minute OVA!!!! The story that will be adapted will be "I Don't Want This First Story of A Certain Magical Index!! or I Don't Want This Final Story!!" to wrap up the story and all threads left hanging, including Aleister! You will get to see Touma finally punching Aleister and the... real evil mastermind will be revealed! Ok, and now please buy New Testament 12, thanks!
Honestly, I'd be perfectly fine with that. I'd love to see that parody story animated.
Old 2014-06-30, 09:46   Link #2032
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
I will laugh if the nicostream is just a spam of "Season 3" on screen like the first one. Miki will have to say something again.
Old 2014-06-30, 16:25   Link #2033
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Me neither lol. The novels are good enough to sate me for now. If it gets animated, I'll be happy, but I don't NEED it anymore. (Or least I'm desperately telling myself that. I have no clue how my subconscious actually feels. )

Quote:
Images
Damn you!

2) Index III is Announcement #10 which will be revealed sometime next year depending on how long they drag out this 10 announcements thing.
4) No Index III announcement at the festival or in any of the remaining announcements. Or ever...

Best Gif ever. Also, J.C. staff also has a new big team working on Project Selector (which I actually extremely like from season 1) which means that they are also working on other shows. Though if the increase in production quality means anything, if there is an Index III it'll probably be damn good... maybe.

I'm curious about a few things: 1. why do they have 10 announcements that they know in advance...? What's the point of having them anyway if it just creates fan stress...? 2. Why are they following the schedule of announcements rather than just giving them earlier? --Actually this is why I think there's good evidence there are a few big things in there. Usually, the only time companies care about giving announcements at the right time... is when they are waiting for something big... and want maximum hype (like Nintendo @E3 with Zelda Wii U Kyoto ). 3. Why did the Railgun manga take a break, but not the other mangas...? I mean... sure... it's a "good" time to do so, but I don't really see the reason for doing that around the 10th anniversary unless Kamachi is either burnt out or if he's working on something secret... 4. They're doing this to satisfy readers to let them know that even though Kamachi is moving onto his other series briefly, he is still interested in Index and will eventually come back to it in glory. 5. There have been some strong anime season recently and like with 2... they are waiting until an announcement of season 3 will make people really want to buy it... OR they are waiting for a shift in anime to make that type of anime more appreciated than it might be now... (there is always that...)

Quote:
Announcment 10:
That'd be hilarious though, lol. Like Hiss13 said, I'd so love to see that.

Quote:
They could so troll like that... but I'm not sure if it's safe pissing off their fanbase too much.
Old 2014-06-30, 16:42   Link #2034
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
Why did the Railgun manga take a break, but not the other mangas...? I mean... sure... it's a "good" time to do so, but I don't really see the reason for doing that around the 10th anniversary unless Kamachi is either burnt out or if he's working on something secret...
Wasn't the most accepted theory that the next arc will take place in the present (as opposed to many-multiples of volumes back), and as such he plans to line it up with the release of the next book?
Old 2014-06-30, 19:00   Link #2035
omega253

Quote:
Announcment 10:
Actually... I'd be fine with this. Seeing one of the parody stories being animated would be fun.

Quote:
It's like they're trying to slap us in the face. I swear, at this point, I've lost hope and I can only be hollow inside at the mention of Index Season 3.
Old 2014-07-01, 08:16   Link #2036
Sacredus

Quote:
Images
Damn you!

You forgot about one thing... Railgun III.
Old 2014-07-01, 08:19   Link #2037
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacredus View Post
I'm fairly certain that one is unlikely for now, not until they pump out at least half of the next arc in the manga, whatever that is.

Similar to the last two seasons.
Old 2014-07-01, 09:31   Link #2038
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacredus View Post
After 2 seasons and a movie of both series, I think its clear they follow a certain order.

Last edited by ACertainStark; 2014-07-01 at 10:25.
Old 2014-07-01, 10:50   Link #2039
GDB

They could do like fantasy football drafting, and snake the order now and give us Railgun III.
Old 2014-07-01, 10:56   Link #2040
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Lol that would be so frustrating to me... I'd cry.
Closed Thread

Tags
fantasy, science fiction, shounen