AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-01-01, 20:56   Link #1921
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

I never thought of that. But he may not like Haruto very much and may not divulge any information. And if it is a ploy on Yuzuki's part then he may be in it and thus reinforcing what Rin had said.

I totally forgot about him.
Old 2010-01-01, 23:23   Link #1922
velvet nightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinocard View Post
I don't blame Haruto for not knowing the reason. I'm not against Haruto "dumping" Eba and go for Kanzaki either. Still, if he hasn't made the situation clear with Eba yet, he should not answer yes to another girl.

Why must he turn into a stalker to be able to meet Eba? He can meet with her parents, or Rin. He can ask Rin for help to meet Eba. At worst, he can even break up with her not face to face. But he MUST clearly inform Eba somehow of the breakup first, before giving an Yes to Kanzaki.

All guesses. Haruto clearly cannot confirm anything about all this. Even we readers can't. All we knows are gossip from Rin.
actually we do know

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
It was mentioned, but it was way too subtle - the first two bubbles. And on the following page Haruto says he spoke to Rin, which was when he went back to Tokyo after the trip.
bottom line, if he doesn't like her he can't even break up with her if he wanted to. so he's free to say yes to whoever he wants. if it was maybe a week or so of silence maybe something happened with the family. but to flatly get rejected a meeting is something different, and on top of that 3 weeks of silence from the girl in question. 3 weeks is a long time, and it's safe to bet that most of the readers wouldn't blame him if he would say yes to nanami next week.

at this point i'm beginning to cross off "it's a family emergency issue" as one of the options holding eba back. and in this day an age, it's highly improbable she's "grounded" because she did something to stop her from any outside contact for 3 weeks. if anything at all, the issue lies with eba herself and not her family. rin, as others suggest, is just fanning the flames, and most likely not the cause.

Last edited by Solace; 2010-01-06 at 02:20. Reason: Removed link.
velvet nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-01, 23:35   Link #1923
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

It's going to be some stupid reason like her not wanting to put Haruto through the hardship of a long distance relationship.
Old 2010-01-01, 23:42   Link #1924
velvet nightmare

i think he's going to say yes next week. else we're back to square 1.

side bet that eba shows up in the last pannel of the chapter lol
Old 2010-01-02, 00:19   Link #1925
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by velvet nightmare View Post
i think he's going to say yes next week. else we're back to square 1.

side bet that eba shows up in the last pannel of the chapter lol
I really hope he says no.
Spoiler for Suzuka:

And I also hope Yuzuki does not show up for a little while longer. Nanami deserves more spotlight and once Yuzuki returns, our "Cute Nanami" will leave.
Old 2010-01-02, 00:39   Link #1926
Noblesse

Nanami did earn some serious points from the past few chapter Now im really want to know Haruto answer gonna be because we haven't seen haruto point view on whats happening
Noblesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-02, 06:33   Link #1927
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noblesse View Post
Nanami did earn some serious points from the past few chapter Now im really want to know Haruto answer gonna be because we haven't seen haruto point view on whats happening
And i'm glad it's Nanami's point of view right now since Haruto's current emo state of mind would be a real pain to look from i think.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-02, 08:49   Link #1928
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
And i'm glad it's Nanami's point of view right now since Haruto's current emo state of mind would be a real pain to look from i think.
Oh yeah, that is a good observation. It gave us a better look at her character and kept the manga from being super depressing.

It's going to be a long wait until the next chapter, oh man.
Old 2010-01-04, 02:54   Link #1929
Cinocard

Quote:
Originally Posted by velvet nightmare
actually we do know
Where?

Quote:
Originally Posted by velvet nightmare
bottom line, if he doesn't like her he can't even break up with her if he wanted to. so he's free to say yes to whoever he wants. if it was maybe a week or so of silence maybe something happened with the family. but to flatly get rejected a meeting is something different, and on top of that 3 weeks of silence from the girl in question. 3 weeks is a long time, and it's safe to bet that most of the readers wouldn't blame him if he would say yes to nanami next week.
1: 3 weeks is not long.

2: He definitely can meet up with her if he really wants to do it (directly or indirectly). At worst, sending a breaking up letter would do it. He just doesn't want to, since Eba already presumably avoids him, he fears pushing a meeting with her would result in an awkward situation and/or to confirm his fear of being dumped.

3: We don't know if he was "flatly rejected." If he were told by Eba: "go away, I don't want to talk to you right now," I called that Eba breaking up with him already. All we know were from the girls' conversation: "it seems she wouldn't see him at all." It might be "Eba's not at home," "nobody answered the door," etc. It might be the parents answered the door and shooed him away, and prohibited Eba from contacting him. We don't SEE what the hell happened in those three weeks. You made way too many assupmtions.

4. I bet he didn't contacted Rin, because he hadn't known about the boyfriend thing. Barely an effort to me.
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-05, 04:14   Link #1930
dr.d

Quote:
It's going to be a long wait until the next chapter, oh man.

when do you think the next chapter will be out?
dr.d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-05, 08:13   Link #1931
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.d View Post
when do you think the next chapter will be out?
It's a week break but I worded it like that because the break will feel like a month.
Old 2010-01-06, 01:46   Link #1932
HF2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
Yuzuki is being unreasonable, if she is indeed doing this on purpose. Rin is just full of schadenfreude and is probably making stuff up to escalate it all. But my biggest concern is Haruto, who is being an utter moron right now, since he's considering going out with his first crush Nanami without clearly breaking it off with Yuzuki. If he's serious about Yuzuki, he shouldn't have had left Nanami hanging with that half-assed reply. He's assuming the worst but is just setting himself up for disappointment, not to mention that he'll be basically two-timing. What he should be doing is getting on a train to go see what's up with Yuzuki. Maybe he can't afford a Shinkansen ticket right now but surely he could scrape together the change for a regular train ticket.
He is not two timing her. Read the manga again.
HF2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-06, 02:28   Link #1933
velvet nightmare

Quote:
Where?

1: 3 weeks is not long.

2: He definitely can meet up with her if he really wants to do it (directly or indirectly). At worst, sending a breaking up letter would do it. He just doesn't want to, since Eba already presumably avoids him, he fears pushing a meeting with her would result in an awkward situation and/or to confirm his fear of being dumped.

3: We don't know if he was "flatly rejected." If he were told by Eba: "go away, I don't want to talk to you right now," I called that Eba breaking up with him already. All we know were from the girls' conversation: "it seems she wouldn't see him at all." It might be "Eba's not at home," "nobody answered the door," etc. It might be the parents answered the door and shooed him away, and prohibited Eba from contacting him. We don't SEE what the hell happened in those three weeks. You made way too many assupmtions.

4. I bet he didn't contacted Rin, because he hadn't known about the boyfriend thing. Barely an effort to me.
1: http://www.mangafox.com/manga/kimi_n...hi/c071/3.html . and seriously? 3 weeks is not long? if someone/anyone, i call or text on a daily basis suddenly goes quiet for 3 weeks i'd assume either they were either a) dead b) don't want to talk to me again. and why do you think haruto was in his rut that nanami dragged him out of? 3 weeks may not be "long" but it's long enough to affect the character.

if you're questioning that something isn't wrong with him since his last meeting with eba in tokyo, you need to re-read the last few chapters in finer detail to get the feeling of the characters and the reasons behind their actions.

2: he did already tried to meet up with her read the page again.

3: again, read that page again, it says "she wouldn't see him at all". and obviously we don't see what happened in the 3 weeks because NOTHING happened. there arn't varying degrees of NOTHING. 0 is zero either way you look at it. he went to her house and got told to leave. under the circumstances that we already know it takes a lot of effort for him to go to tokyo and for him to come back empty handed tells you how serious the situation is.

you also can't assume "i'm so sorry for you to come all the way to tokyo but eba isn't home right now so you can just gtfo and go all the way back to where you came from" that's just underestimating the situation. we already knew how much effort he had to put in at his part time work at the restaurant.

4. irrelevant. we find out that she 'has a boyfriend' from rin inside that 3 week period where haruto has no contact from anyone in tokyo. i don't get what you're trying to get across.
Old 2010-01-06, 03:49   Link #1934
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by HF2008 View Post
He is not two timing her. Read the manga again.
I never said he was. Read my post again. Anyway that post is now out of date, since I missed the part about him going to Tokyo again, which changes everything for me, as mentioned above (read the rest of the thread again while you're at it).
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-06, 14:09   Link #1935
HF2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
(read the rest of the thread again while you're at it).
My apologies for my error and offending. My error was that I joined this forum before I reached the last page. I replied as I read up to that time. Not a smart thing to do, I know. I really do not want want to reread the entire thread.

Now, I can only hope that Seo creates a reasonable reason to justify Yuzuki's actions.

HF
HF2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-06, 14:57   Link #1936
Cinocard

Quote:
Originally Posted by velvet nightmare View Post
1: http://www.mangafox.com/manga/kimi_n...hi/c071/3.html . and seriously? 3 weeks is not long? if someone/anyone, i call or text on a daily basis suddenly goes quiet for 3 weeks i'd assume either they were either a) dead b) don't want to talk to me again. and why do you think haruto was in his rut that nanami dragged him out of? 3 weeks may not be "long" but it's long enough to affect the character.

if you're questioning that something isn't wrong with him since his last meeting with eba in tokyo, you need to re-read the last few chapters in finer detail to get the feeling of the characters and the reasons behind their actions.

2: he did already tried to meet up with her read the page again.

3: again, read that page again, it says "she wouldn't see him at all". and obviously we don't see what happened in the 3 weeks because NOTHING happened. there arn't varying degrees of NOTHING. 0 is zero either way you look at it. he went to her house and got told to leave. under the circumstances that we already know it takes a lot of effort for him to go to tokyo and for him to come back empty handed tells you how serious the situation is.

you also can't assume "i'm so sorry for you to come all the way to tokyo but eba isn't home right now so you can just gtfo and go all the way back to where you came from" that's just underestimating the situation. we already knew how much effort he had to put in at his part time work at the restaurant.

4. irrelevant. we find out that she 'has a boyfriend' from rin inside that 3 week period where haruto has no contact from anyone in tokyo. i don't get what you're trying to get across.

1: I was in a long distance relationship myself for nearly 3 years. I have to say suddenly losing contact for 3 weeks may be worrisome, but not to that degree.

"3 weeks may not be "long" but it's long enough to affect the character." I don't say Haruto isn't affected. I say that even if he has doubt and pain, as a man, he should still do what is straight and responsible. Haruto's wavering feeling would be the reason for Haruto to do WRONG THINGS. Wrong is wrong.

2: Oh, and exactly how did he try to do it? We know he went to Tokyo, and no further. Going to Tokyo is the least he could do, it gives him no credit. To judge him, we must know what exactly happened in Tokyo.

3: What you said is stupid. Also you again ASSUMED one of the millions scenario that could happen: "came to her house and got told to leave." And an absurd one at that. Why do you discard all the other possible scenarios that I mentioned? Again, we only know he went to Tokyo.

4: He said that he heard from Rin Eba had plan to break up, BEFORE the school trip. After the school trip, he lost contact WITH EBA, and should have tried to call Rin to ask what's going on, which should have been when Rin told him Eba "got a new boyfriend." Did he call Rin? We don't know, but it's safe to assume he didn't.

I have no qualm about Haruto dumping a girl who hung him up for 3 weeks and go for Kanzaki. The point is: before going for Kanzaki, dump the girl first.
Old 2010-01-06, 16:21   Link #1937
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
I have no qualm about Haruto dumping a girl who hung him up for 3 weeks and go for Kanzaki. The point is: before going for Kanzaki, dump the girl first.
He was dumped so he can't do the dumping. The thing he should do before going out with Nanami is get over Yuzuki.
Old 2010-01-06, 17:23   Link #1938
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
He was dumped so he can't do the dumping. The thing he should do before going out with Nanami is get over Yuzuki.
It's ASSUMED that he was dumped, everyone is saying she dumped him, but no one in the actual relationship has done the actual action.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-06, 17:35   Link #1939
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
It's ASSUMED that he was dumped, everyone is saying she dumped him, but no one in the actual relationship has done the actual action.
I'm pretty sure the last thing Yuzuki will do is be suprised about Haruto having another girl, she is fully aware of what she is doing, don't you guys try telling me she doesn't know Haruto can't reach her via phone, mail or whatever, otherwise she would have successfully contacted him already if it wasn't her attention to break off any communication. Honestly anything else would be just stupid fridge nuking.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-06, 17:43   Link #1940
Cinocard

Quote:
We don't see it yet, that's why I question. I don't think he was dumped either, not yet. Because he was constantly checking his phone for new text. Also, if it were clearly dumping, I think Akari would have just said "Eba dumped him" instead of something like "she wouldn't see him at all." Of course, that's also just another guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven
I'm pretty sure the last thing Yuzuki will do is be suprised about Haruto having another girl,
That is from Eba's standpoint. From Haruto standpoint, that still doesn't make hooking up with another girl valid before an official break up.

Quote:
don't you guys try telling me she doesn't know Haruto can't reach her via phone, mail or whatever, otherwise she would have successfully contacted him already if it wasn't her attention to break off any communication. Honestly anything else would be just stupid fridge nuking.
You see, without either Eba or Haruto declaring "we are done," it's never done. You guys pull things out from the air too much.

Let me give you a simple probability: Haruto came to Eba's house. Eba said to her mom to tell Haruto: "I'm a little bit tired of this long distance relationship, can we give each other several weeks to think about it more maturely? I will contact you back by then." There, totally could happen, and totally makes Haruto a pussy if he gets on with Kanzaki right now.

Btw, I think the chance of Eba having a boyfriend THAT SHE LIKES over Haruto is virtually nil.

Last edited by Cinocard; 2010-01-06 at 17:54.

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life