AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-12-10, 14:34   Link #1921
Newhope

Yup it's in the same league as Princess lover thats how bad the ending was.
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-10, 15:15   Link #1922
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

so... Shizuku wins? note i just opened the spoiler and searched for Shizuku to see how many results would turn up... haha.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-10, 15:32   Link #1923
Mentar
Banned

Well... the final count is...

Spoiler:
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-10, 15:35   Link #1924
speck123

WTF! is all I have at the moment, with regard to Episode 11.
speck123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-10, 16:11   Link #1925
Kait

Spoiler for So...( For Ep. 11 ):

Kait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-10, 16:58   Link #1926
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath88 View Post
You know, if this series EVER gets its own subforum, I bet there'll be one thread that is titled 'How dense is Natsuru?', and it'll be filled with examples from the relationship-wise (dense enough that he'll still think its a plot if Shizuku rapes him) to the metaphorical (dense enough to survive a few nukes).
Hell no. Kampfer (especially the last ep was a trainwreck)

Now, Sora no Otoshimono deserves a subforum.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-10, 17:17   Link #1927
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

God must hate me...

Spoiler for ep11:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-10, 17:39   Link #1928
zero7

A horrible way to end this, i'm sticking with the novel and the manga

ep 11 does exist to me
zero7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-10, 17:49   Link #1929
puretsundere
Tachibana Isana

All this bad talk has me dreading watching episode 11 now. Maybe I'll find some the episode more enjoyable than the rest of you. Just trying to be optimistic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhope View Post
Yup it's in the same league as Princess lover thats how bad the ending was.
Thank you for reminding me that I have to finish this series. I knew the ending would suck, so when episode 9 came out I postponed watching it.. and then 10... and 11, 12... and I never got around to watching it.
Old 2009-12-10, 17:57   Link #1930
OlHillBilly
In the South

Send a message via AIM to OlHillBilly Send a message via Yahoo to OlHillBilly
Sounds bad...really trying not to read the spoilers but I don't know how much longer I can go without...

Heres hoping it isn't THAT bad. Think I'll put off watching it for a few more days though. I've really enjoyed this series and have even started reading the manga.

It is a shame if it is as bad as I think it is going to be though. I was hoping this one would get picked up for at least another season.
OlHillBilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-10, 18:23   Link #1931
Crimson Reaper

It's the sort of ending that'll either make you laugh so hard your sides hurt or make you want to throw something at the wall...very hard. Oddly enough I'm caught between the two. It ended as I expected it would so I don't really mind. I've enjoyed the series for the most part, it was a good laugh.
Crimson Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-10, 18:26   Link #1932
vio5555

Talk about falling off the rails. This anime just went way past the deep end of horrendous endings.

Just watched 11 and all I can say is wow. Was there even really a point to all the build up if they were going to pull the rug out from under it like that.

And then ep 12 is going to be some sort of really dumb special? That's just salt in the wound.

At least it was laugh out loud funny. But if you wanted anything serious, and I mean a minute of seriousness after like the first few. It just wasn't there...
vio5555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-10, 18:41   Link #1933
Nosauz

sigh... hopefully the manga/light novel will do some real justices as I just watched it too. Color me confused as why they had to force a very cheesy ending. When clearly the story isn't any where close to being resolved in a realistic manner. Oh well, lets hope when this series does end that some other studio will revisit it and do it in a way that is more I guess respectful to the source material.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-10, 18:51   Link #1934
Altima of the Gates
Casting a spell on you...
*Graphic Designer

Location: Where there are no mallets or tentacles.... and the female cast of Tenjou Tenge is mine, all mine!
Send a message via AIM to Altima of the Gates Send a message via MSN to Altima of the Gates Send a message via Yahoo to Altima of the Gates
Wha? Tell me, what did I just watch? 'Cause I surely can't figure it out. I know I watched something, but it seems my mind just blacked out 22 or so minutes of time.
Altima of the Gates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-10, 19:12   Link #1935
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

I saw the RAW for the ending and even though I didn't understand what they were saying, it left me with "WTF." I had no idea why Shizuku, Akane and Mikoto were emitting that aura in the end and why the Messengers were singing a rendition of Ode to Joy but it was bad.... It felt really rushed.

This had promise to be a good anime but that kinda went out the window with the ending. They could have drawn it out and used Episode 12 for the actual ending where everything would have made more sense. Instead, it looks like 12 is being used for some sort of variety episode.

It also seemed like the producers were trying to go into too many directions with the ending. They wanted it to be serious and funny at the same time while bring it to a conclusion. They failed pretty badly

I guess I'll find redemption in the manga but it's slow on updates....
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-10, 19:29   Link #1936
Tatiana Razajev
Karen

Send a message via AIM to Tatiana Razajev
I'm kind of mixed on episode 11. If I were to view it from a story focused angle, it doesn't really work. As it just causes the plot to fall apart. If however I view it purely from a comedy angle, it actually works well.

Regardless, episode 11 ultimately confirmed the anime was 95% comedy and 5% plot. I'm pulling numbers off the top of my head, but you get the idea. One has to wonder what this series would be like if we had gotten 26 episodes and a more balanced approach.
Old 2009-12-10, 19:32   Link #1937
karuroso

õ.õ it ended like i expected with that open ended but i dind't expected of curse to end in this episode! what the hell!! the second part of the ep was so rushed >_> with one more episode maybe it wouldn't end like that , atleast i think the whites would last more than 10sec fighting against the purples
karuroso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-10, 19:40   Link #1938
zero7

the white kampfer got beaten in 10 sec while in the novel they are very hard to beat and they actually beaten some of the purple team
zero7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-10, 20:00   Link #1939
Nemesis

HA!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

iam simply so glad.
Simply glad at how right i am.

I can more or less deduce was going to happen anyway.
And you expect the source material to fix this?Good luck on that.Its still literally hopeless.

ah,i can feel it,what a comforting feeling to the ending of such a trainwreck.Its simply 2007 again.
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-10, 20:06   Link #1940
LotionExplosion
is in Despair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adr 00 View Post
HA!

Spoiler for Big Font:
Spoiler for Big Font:
I know right? A satisfying ending to end the year! /sarcastic
That Xmas Special, better provide some hardcore Ecchi and a white christmas.
NOTE: I still think the series is better off a ecchi show in the first place, not very interesting battle sequences if you ask me.
LotionExplosion is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, genderbender, light novel adaptation, romance, shounen