AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2022-06-22, 08:50   Link #3861
justavisitor

I was a bit late and was going to play devil's advocate and told you that, if you don't have the time, just watch the a to z movie instead

Reason is that, you will see all w's form in the movie, the relationship level between characters that you will see in the anime is very very similar to the movie, and the Movie has one important element that the TV series is missing

Spoiler for spoiler XD:
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-22, 09:53   Link #3862
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

That spoiler would belong to W Returns: Accel, not A to Z Gaia Memories.

But, yeah, when you think about it, A to Z got enough to summarize how-things-work for Fuuto Tantei anime with bonus Eiji cameo.

Old 2022-06-22, 10:42   Link #3863
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactics View Post

But, yeah, when you think about it, A to Z got enough to summarize how-things-work for Fuuto Tantei anime with bonus Eiji cameo.

Spoiler for spoiler:
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
Old 2022-06-22, 14:11   Link #3864
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:

Spoiler for Accel Movie:
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-22, 22:02   Link #3865
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
I was a bit late and was going to play devil's advocate and told you that, if you don't have the time, just watch the a to z movie instead

Reason is that, you will see all w's form in the movie, the relationship level between characters that you will see in the anime is very very similar to the movie, and the Movie has one important element that the TV series is missing

Spoiler for spoiler XD:
Lol, since Fuuto PI will air on August (a complete rarity for a seasonal), I think I can finish the 49 episodes on time, even if I do only two episodes in a day.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-22, 23:04   Link #3866
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
Spoiler for spoiler:
Spoiler for To be fair:
Old 2022-06-23, 10:05   Link #3867
justavisitor

@Tactics
Spoiler for spoiler:

@Marcus H.
I hope your enjoy the series so far. W is about the last main rider that I remember all the finisher move of each form. Nowadays, the main rider will have 1001 sub forms and honestly it doesn't give any lasting impression at all, compared to W
Old 2022-06-23, 18:54   Link #3868
iko_uwais

Revice movie trailer, title is Battle Familia
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
iko_uwais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-23, 20:00   Link #3869
kiak666

Quote:
Originally Posted by iko_uwais View Post
Revice movie trailer, title is Battle Familia
YouTube
Based on the title, poster as well as trailer, it looks likely that Yukimi will also transform into a Rider in this movie...
kiak666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-24, 07:00   Link #3870
B214

Quote:
Spoiler for To be fair:
Spoiler:
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-24, 09:47   Link #3871
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
Spoiler:
Yes. Timeline-wise, they're still active during Futo Tantei; effectively destroyed by Ex-Aid, so operating for 6+ years.
They can create imitation for almost all, except Wizard's until Ghost's due to each series circumstances, so they could create even Gashat and Fullbottles.

Luckily, both and Switches are not mass produced like GM as not only Gamou lose trust to them, but also they're in verge of bankruptcy by Ex-Aid.
Futo Tantei even poked on this IIRC telling they're not as influential as during W main series thanks to Kamen Rider actively ruining their activities; true to Fourze last quarter, Gamou not taking their words seriously anymore compare to early part of Fourze.

Old 2022-06-24, 23:00   Link #3872
B214

Quote:
Yes. Timeline-wise, they're still active during Futo Tantei; effectively destroyed by Ex-Aid, so operating for 6+ years.
They can create imitation for almost all, except Wizard's until Ghost's due to each series circumstances, so they could create even Gashat and Fullbottles.

Luckily, both and Switches are not mass produced like GM as not only Gamou lose trust to them, but also they're in verge of bankruptcy by Ex-Aid.
Futo Tantei even poked on this IIRC telling they're not as influential as during W main series thanks to Kamen Rider actively ruining their activities; true to Fourze last quarter, Gamou not taking their words seriously anymore compare to early part of Fourze.

Pretty sure Gamou stopped listening to them cause he already reach his goal and thought he no longer needed them. And yeah the last we heard from Foundation X was in the Build & Ex-Aid movie. Toei hasn't actually confirmed that they're fully down have they? Not that it matters anymore.
I am curious on whether or not they can duplicate items beyond Build though if still active.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-25, 00:05   Link #3873
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
Pretty sure Gamou stopped listening to them cause he already reach his goal and thought he no longer needed them. And yeah the last we heard from Foundation X was in the Build & Ex-Aid movie. Toei hasn't actually confirmed that they're fully down have they? Not that it matters anymore.
I am curious on whether or not they can duplicate items beyond Build though if still active.
Chronologically, he stopped listening to them after the one in OOO x Fourze movie died.
I'm guessing that member is person responsible to Gamou research observation as he became monster through excessive cosmic energy similar to how Utopia is Utopia by merit of being responsible to GM research; the observer gone thanks to his own greed, no reason to bow to them anymore as you can use the power only for yourself.

Items duplication will be depends on the narrative. Wizard Ring need the gems and its freaking rare Fueki need to create Carbuncle Phantom, doesn't help that Fueki immediately went into hiding as soon as his research proven to be successful as implied by Rinko; Lockseed need access to Helheim that unique to Zawame. Gashat and Fullbottles easily more casual, no risk of having Takatora for opponent too.

So if they're still active I assume they can create Zero One's (Gai is living proof of this, if not ZAIA corporation itself) and Revice's (as long demons can be produced, I guess).
Zi-O Ridewatch would need someone from Swartz clan (only Tsukuyomi left) or Sougo himself, while to create Saber WRB one need access to at least one of Seiken and an already existing WRB.

Old 2022-06-25, 20:09   Link #3874
iko_uwais

So, looking at the trailer for next episode
Spoiler for ep 42:
iko_uwais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-27, 02:20   Link #3875
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Zero One at this point: Fuwa pushed himself to stop Aruto stupidity.
Saber at this point: Xross Saber flexing it OP-ness to Shinken Gold, I mean Master Logos.

Revice at this point: Giff is Strong, Freedom & Happiness, Family Matters (as usual).
I'm guessing it will going like this until everyone became Riders, unlike Zero One and Saber somehow Revice really wanted to increase their amount of Riders at every opportunity. But, hey, we got competent mass-produced Rider so it come with a good thing.

Old 2022-06-27, 07:20   Link #3876
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

They're really pushing the "Daiji went crazy because he lost Kagerou" theory, so that's probably going to be it. It makes me wonder what is going to happen to Genta if he gets rid of Vail next ep.
Old 2022-06-28, 18:50   Link #3877
kiak666

Some magazine scans have revealed that Genta's new Rider form will be called Destream, and it has the same gimmick as Demons and Over-Demons. The recolored Jack Revice that Vail will transform into is called Crimson Vail and apparently it's not classified as a Rider.

Meanwhile, Aguilera will be using the OOO themed Buffalo Vistamp.

Last edited by kiak666; 2022-06-28 at 19:43.
Old 2022-06-28, 19:06   Link #3878
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiak666 View Post
Meanwhile, Aguilera will be using the OOO themed Buffalo Vistamp.
I wonder if this is what prompts the black and white variant of her outfit that was seen in the magazines when her Rider form first debuted.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-28, 19:40   Link #3879
kiak666

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
I wonder if this is what prompts the black and white variant of her outfit that was seen in the magazines when her Rider form first debuted.
Based on the scan, it's just a weapon change like Jeanne. The weapon is a Kiwi Gekirin from Gaim recolored to look like OOO's chest emblem.
Old 2022-06-30, 11:50   Link #3880
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

From a hero-actor to a fugitive...

YouTube

Tags
henshin, kamen rider, tokusatsu