Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-10-27, 04:52   Link #1
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Episode 243 Discussion Thread

Good morning! How is everyone doing. It's pouring out here. Anyway, this week's episode is going to be about.... *reads episode title* *effin' squirrel nuts* It says the episode is going to be about Ichigo's fighting Senbonzakura. I can already hear the colletive, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" uttered in unison from many voices. Fortunately, Bleach's episode title has been very unreliable in the most recent times. There is hope yet! Hopefully the episode title will turn out to be misleading once again. More zanpakuto and less Ichigo makes a Bleach episode not so dull.

Enjoy the discussion!

Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will result in a BAN!
Old 2009-10-27, 04:55   Link #2
Gin
*Artist

Hopefully we see the rest of the fights started last episode, I need more Soi Fon action.
Old 2009-10-27, 05:31   Link #3
Uchiha Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Good morning! How is everyone doing. It's pouring out here. Anyway, this week's episode is going to be about.... *reads episode title* *effin' squirrel nuts* It says the episode is going to be about Ichigo's fighting Senbonzakura. I can already hear the colletive, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" uttered in unison from many voices. Fortunately, Bleach's episode title has been very unreliable in the most recent times. There is hope yet! Hopefully the episode title will turn out to be misleading once again. More zanpakuto and less Ichigo makes a Bleach episode not so dull.

Enjoy the discussion!

yeah one of the voices is mine.

Last edited by Uchiha Soul; 2009-10-27 at 12:24.
Old 2009-10-27, 05:35   Link #4
Aqua Knight

Seen the new OP and ED.
All I can say that they are strange, very strange.
Old 2009-10-27, 05:38   Link #5
Uchiha Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by 17th_warrior View Post
Seen the new OP and ED.
All I can say that they are strange, very strange.
Finally .. but what do u mean by STRANGE ? better or worse?

Last edited by Uchiha Soul; 2009-10-27 at 12:24.
Old 2009-10-27, 06:00   Link #6
medigo

man, the battles get even more confusing as more players from both sides enter the fray
also LOL at Kira's expressions
Old 2009-10-27, 06:02   Link #7
Aqua Knight

Too much Hichigo in it.
Looks like more another Bleach Heat the Soul opening rather than an anime OP.
Drenched Hits and Matsu fanservice. Rukia looks like Muramasa in rain. Very depressing opening.
Can't judge wheter its good or not.
And Ichigo in mask in ED is really strange.
Old 2009-10-27, 06:39   Link #8
neshru

The new OP pretty much confirms that the filler will go on for another 6 months.
Old 2009-10-27, 07:17   Link #9
Ichiban Hayai

I think Wondermike was right on last episodes thread.
The fights are getting repeative & boring.
Despite the new entrances the episode felt blant.
Even the arrival of a certain s.o did not save it.
Old 2009-10-27, 07:51   Link #10
=KuSaKaBe=

This episode was rather well animated IMO, especially during the fight with Fuji Kujaku and Yumichika. It was also pretty refreshing to see some new zanpakutou on the scene like Ashizogi Jizo, Wabisuke, and Suzumebachi since they haven't been featured much since their introduction. I lol'd so hard when Suzumebachi started chiding Soi Fon on her obsession over Yoruichi; it didn't surprise me to see Soi in disbelief over the little fairy being her zanpakutou.
Old 2009-10-27, 08:00   Link #11
Gin
*Artist

It was cool to see shunko (or was it shunko?), I thought it had been long forgotten, maybe will bring it back into the manga at some point as well.
Old 2009-10-27, 08:33   Link #12
kitten320

Where did you guys find a new opening?
And about episode... Hell yah! Suzumebachi and Wabisuke had finally entered the picture!
Big lol at Suzumebachi, she is exactly the way I had imagined her I so loved the way she was teasing Soi Fon and who was dumbstruck all the time:
Soi Fon: Are you really my zanpanktou?
Suzumebachi: Believe it

Wavisuke's entrance also was good
And big lol at Kira's expressions, it is clear as day who was his captain

So Zaraki is back in the picture? I wonder who is he going to take on.

And about repetitive fights... all fights after SS arc are partically the same so I see no problem about this arc here.
Old 2009-10-27, 08:38   Link #13
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
I can already hear the colletive, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" uttered in unison from many voices.
A-ah...testing, one-two....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Well, they can take it as slow as they want, I am currently immune to the constant dragging for reasons I can't explain here. Could really use a good fight though, the match-ups are infinite and we get the most cliched ones out of them all.
Old 2009-10-27, 09:03   Link #14
Hellychan
~chibi tenshi~

Sorry but I couldn't help it:

Spoiler:

I like the new OP/ED set especially the ending

Well, I get the impression we got the same animators/setting/eerie night screen/BGM from the Fade to Black movie during this arc, I mean even the music when Soi Fon went shunko was the same
Old 2009-10-27, 09:21   Link #15
Aqua Knight

They wasted awesome B13a track on that shit IMO.
Old 2009-10-27, 09:27   Link #16
kitten320

Just saw the opening and ending. Bleach didn't have such good OP and ED in a very long time! Could be a bit better without obviouse Hitsugaya fanservice moment (why do animators try to make pedophiles out of most of us?), but still good. It is obviouse that we will get another set of 24-26 episodes of filler and only then we will get back to manga (not that I really want it).

I wonder... does it mean that Hichi will leave Ichigo's body? Or they will do same thing as before by lending power?
Old 2009-10-27, 09:47   Link #17
Aqua Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Just saw the opening and ending. Bleach didn't have such good OP and ED in a very long time! Could be a bit better without obviouse Hitsugaya fanservice moment (why do animators try to make pedophiles out of most of us?), but still good. It is obviouse that we will get another set of 24-26 episodes of filler and only then we will get back to manga (not that I really want it).

I wonder... does it mean that Hichi will leave Ichigo's body? Or they will do same thing as before by lending power?
Every other non-filler opening was much better and the songs were more lively.(exept the previous one)
This depress doesn't fit Bleach at all.
Old 2009-10-27, 10:03   Link #18
Ichiban Hayai

Quote:
Every other non-filler opening was much better and the songs were more lively.(exept the previous one)
I agree on the new OP, though I liked the previous one a lot.
I don't like the music & chorography of the new one, regardless of being Bleach OP or not.
The music track is particularly bad. A cacophony of sounds from my point of view.

Anyway, it seems this is going to be the 2nd longest anime original arc (if not longer).
No wonder the pacing is very slow.
Old 2009-10-27, 10:11   Link #19
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
Let's see here...
Another episode with wrong title and thank God for that. The animation was great, fights were satisfying although seeing the same animation at few points kinda killed the enjoyment a bit but whatever. Soi Fon battle started with the excellent b13 track but it didn't gave that feeling like when Hisagi was fighting. It started kinda fast and good but it suddenly stopped when it was suppose to get serious. Ah well, at least she used shunko, kinda forgot about that. So much for Isane's and Iba's fight, was expecting more. Kira's expression was superb and it really made me like his character more, plus he totally owned Kazeshini. Overall, another good episode, I just wished they didn't spam the same kidou every damn time...

Finally the new opening. I don't care what it was, just glad they changed it. It's strange for me to say the least, some characters appearing more then others, some missing and a wet Toshiro. After hearing the song twice I kinda like it.

Quote:
Personal preference. I liked some filler intros more. Depressing feeling? So Bleach is all about happiness?

Last edited by Crimrui; 2009-10-27 at 10:35.
Old 2009-10-27, 10:39   Link #20
kitten320

Quote:
Tell me when was the last time Bleach had suitable music?