Notices

Old 2012-02-12, 03:56   Link #681
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Spoiler for 27:
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-17, 06:14   Link #682
Velsy

I hate girls like Yuki who pull off stuff like that. Doesnt help that shes my least liked character also. She waited behind just to give him a drilling of love affairs ? He only associated with Yuki because Koyuki asked him too, now she just hangs around (how I feel about it)

But I have to dissagree with Yuki (and agree with the glasses guy) That Toru is the center of the group that attracts them around, not Koyuki. That little friendship bundle is unintentionally formed by Toru. One source of proof can be his low exposure motto. Also, as soon as the words came from Yuki's mouth.... I was like "thats not right"

Last edited by Velsy; 2012-02-17 at 06:32.
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-17, 15:49   Link #683
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
I hate girls like Yuki who pull off stuff like that. Doesnt help that shes my least liked character also. She waited behind just to give him a drilling of love affairs ? He only associated with Yuki because Koyuki asked him too, now she just hangs around (how I feel about it)

But I have to dissagree with Yuki (and agree with the glasses guy) That Toru is the center of the group that attracts them around, not Koyuki. That little friendship bundle is unintentionally formed by Toru. One source of proof can be his low exposure motto. Also, as soon as the words came from Yuki's mouth.... I was like "thats not right"
I think it's meant that Toru is also at the center of the group with Koyuki, not just Toru or just Koyuki.

But I will agree that Yuki had no business butting in on what Toru is doing, yes it could be said he's "running away" or however you wanna put it but thats his business and his alone.
He isn't actually doing any harm, altho it's often siad the longer you leave it the worse it can get but got no real signs of that happening here yet at least.

Well saying all that I was pretty fine with the chapter and hows things rolled on the whole, it's good stuff and looking forward to where things go from here.
Funny with the trio trying to either avoid or let Asahi know whats going on
Old 2012-02-17, 18:07   Link #684
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
I think it's meant that Toru is also at the center of the group with Koyuki, not just Toru or just Koyuki.

But I will agree that Yuki had no business butting in on what Toru is doing, yes it could be said he's "running away" or however you wanna put it but thats his business and his alone.
He isn't actually doing any harm, altho it's often siad the longer you leave it the worse it can get but got no real signs of that happening here yet at least.

Well saying all that I was pretty fine with the chapter and hows things rolled on the whole, it's good stuff and looking forward to where things go from here.
Funny with the trio trying to either avoid or let Asahi know whats going on
I agree I mean Toru isn't all tht of an idiot to completely disregard the things happen,ing around him. It might be that there is a reason as to why he is acting like that and there isn't any way that Yuki would know about that.
Richocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-21, 14:04   Link #685
konart

Old 2012-02-21, 14:49   Link #686
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by konart View Post
Ah- Yes, good news indeed.

I was looking forward to more adaptations, but I wouldn't thought that a drama was the next one coming (personally, I was betting on a light novel version, but that's just my wishful thinking )
Old 2012-02-21, 16:08   Link #687
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Ohhh live action? Nice
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-21, 16:10   Link #688
Student no.0
Part-time Warrior

Location: First star to the left, you should go there sometime.
This raises my confidence in a future anime adaption even more. Hopefully it won't be too far.
Student no.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-21, 17:45   Link #689
~Yami~

nice nice... can't wait for live action... although I won't put a high hope but at least it's a good prologue before making the anime
Old 2012-02-21, 17:51   Link #690
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
nice nice... can't wait for live action... although I won't put a high hope but at least it's a good prologue before making the anime
Agreed ... although I must admit that I am kinda surprised they are doing a LAV adaptation instead of an anime adaptation. Oh well. Not complaining, mind you.
Old 2012-02-21, 22:43   Link #691
Claies
Good-Natured Asshole.

Sorry to rain on your parade, but that is not a live-action drama announcement. It's Koyuki's drama CD voice actress doing some promotion.

They've been doing a weeklong "countdown preview" of the voice talent up to the day of release. Today is Koyuki's (Rina Hidaka) turn. You can click on the CD cover on the left to hear it. (The video's also a little bit down the page).
http://www.edge-records.jp/title/iris/
Claies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-22, 04:05   Link #692
~Yami~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claies View Post
Sorry to rain on your parade, but that is not a live-action drama announcement. It's Koyuki's drama CD voice actress doing some promotion.

They've been doing a weeklong "countdown preview" of the voice talent up to the day of release. Today is Koyuki's (Rina Hidaka) turn. You can click on the CD cover on the left to hear it. (The video's also a little bit down the page).
thanks for the info.... ahh...

it's little strange if they do live action before doing the anime....
anyway, I'm still looking for Iris Zero anime
Old 2012-02-22, 07:17   Link #693
Velsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
I agree I mean Toru isn't all tht of an idiot to completely disregard the things happen,ing around him. It might be that there is a reason as to why he is acting like that and there isn't any way that Yuki would know about that.
Yuki seems to have forgotten hes an Iris zero and hes ridiculed for being one, she "should" know that very well. Seems to me hes trying to tread cafrefully (say like, to avoid things like falling pot plants), but then baka Yuki comes and calls him out like that, sif implying he is a dunce or something.
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-27, 04:03   Link #694
Claies
Good-Natured Asshole.

Iris Zero got a center color because vol. 5 and their drama CD just came out.

Finally, more irises.
Claies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-27, 08:42   Link #695
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
Yuki seems to have forgotten hes an Iris zero and hes ridiculed for being one, she "should" know that very well. Seems to me hes trying to tread cafrefully (say like, to avoid things like falling pot plants), but then baka Yuki comes and calls him out like that, sif implying he is a dunce or something.
What? If anything, she's implying that Toru is smarter than he looks. She outright said that with his ability to understand other people's perspectives, there is no way he wouldn't notice Koyuki's feelings.

Yuki was right on the mark, no matter how intrusive she may have been.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-27, 11:38   Link #696
leokiko

Quote:
O.O

Thank you! And awesome!
leokiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-27, 15:53   Link #697
Valky
Radioactive

Live Action? Sweet.

Who's playing who btw? I googled didn't find the infos.
Old 2012-02-27, 16:26   Link #698
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

i think its just a live action CM, for now.
Old 2012-02-27, 20:11   Link #699
leokiko

Quote:

^
NOT a live-action.
leokiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-27, 22:25   Link #700
Student no.0
Part-time Warrior

Location: First star to the left, you should go there sometime.
Quote:
Thanks for the link Wow, I can't wait to read this translated soon.
Student no.0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, romance, seinen, shounen