Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2009-01-21, 11:04   Link #1
Soljashy
The Salary Man
*Author

Send a message via Yahoo to Soljashy
Visual Novel Project: Background Artist Needed

I am developing a visual novel and need a background artist to join my team. For details and a brief overview of the project and staff, please refer to my original thread here. I guess I'll just do a little blurb below...

The novel will feature an original story set in a medieval/fantasy world, so the background art will mostly consist of things like castles (interior and exterior), towns, forests, caves, mountains, etc. Once production starts, I will, of course, advise my artist on the layout of the specific backgrounds I need, and answer as many questions as necessary. Communication between our staff members is very important.

Obviously, I would love to have every backdrop a masterpiece, but I am willing to compensate on quality for the peace of mind that my artist is motivated and loves what they're doing. In fact, all you need is an idea of perspective, some artistic sense and a lot of enthusiasm. This entire project is, after all, a collaboration between hobbyists, where each gives his best because he wants to.

So, basically, if you enjoy drawing landscapes and would like to help out, please forward me a sample of your work and we can talk. Also, if there are any questions, feel free to ask them here and I will answer to the best of my ability.
This user has been diagnosed with a very rare and dangerous mutation of type Al of the pandemic Kugimiya disease (Retroviridae Kooguencephalitisvirus Kugimijavirus). The source of his infection has been identified as a Kamyu bite. Please be sensitive to him.
Soljashy is offline   Reply With Quote