AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-12-01, 17:01   Link #821
wingman32x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
No no, that's what I mean by training and break her down. They'd train her to like that stuff and break her down by exposing her to repeated erotic...stimulations
Yeah, that would be about the only way to do it lol. I'm REALLY hoping for a Yui arc. Yabuki would be crazy not to do it. It would be comedy(and ecchi!) gold :P.
wingman32x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 17:10   Link #822
justavisitor

@DragoZero

I tend to agree with Kanon's explanation on "Chu"

Spoiler for spoiler:
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 17:21   Link #823
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
@DragoZero

Spoiler for spoiler:
I don't wanna get into a detailed discussion on this (and I'm probably not allowed to), but kissing can be involved in that...process

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman32x View Post
Yeah, that would be about the only way to do it lol. I'm REALLY hoping for a Yui arc. Yabuki would be crazy not to do it. It would be comedy(and ecchi!) gold :P.
It would be LOVE gold. Surely Yabuki has to know how popular Yui is? He did start giving her more and more screentime in the first series after all.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 18:09   Link #824
wingman32x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
It would be LOVE gold. Surely Yabuki has to know how popular Yui is? He did start giving her more and more screentime in the first series after all.
I think that was only because he couldn't do anything with Haruna at that point. Yui has always been the #3, sadly.

But in my mind, she completely owned the competition.
Old 2010-12-01, 18:19   Link #825
Xagzan

Yeah she's been #3, but I think there was still stuff he could've done with Haruna if he wanted. But he picked Yui out of everyone else to get more appearances.
Old 2010-12-01, 18:37   Link #826
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
I think that was only because he couldn't do anything with Haruna at that point. Yui has always been the #3, sadly.

But in my mind, she completely owned the competition.
Not with Momo topping up. Currently, she should be #1 soon if this keeps up.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-02, 06:11   Link #827
Marty17
Like What You Hate

Quote:
They would also have to readjust her views on what's decent or not. In Yui's case, they would have to practically brainwash her considering her iron clad views on the subject lol.
What about getting her drunk with 1 of Lala's crazy inventions? (pretty much what she did to Rito during Mikan's teacher visited them) I'm pretty sure she'll be more open...
Old 2010-12-02, 10:04   Link #828
Shadow5YA

Darkness looks like it'll be slightly more plot-driven than the original. If Momo's plan is going to succeed, then every girl will almost certainly get their own arc. However, Yami's story will probably come first.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-02, 10:17   Link #829
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Let's hope and pray. But I don't think we have to. Every girl will probably get an arc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
@DragoZero

Spoiler for spoiler:
Why would she kiss it? Dude, come on! I'm not explaining this. At least Xagzan knows what I'm talking about.

How about this guys: she's doing both. Cause either or can occur.
Old 2010-12-02, 13:05   Link #830
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

It's kind of hard to tell how the story will develop. For all we know, the harem plan plotline might be dropped in a few chapters (which would be a huge mistake). They're doing a fantastic job combining ecchi elements and plot right now (plot in TRL, who would have thought?) so I hope they'll keep that up. All I want is for the plot not to vanish suddenly. Progress needs to be made.

By the way, am I the only one thinking the cancellation (or whatever) of the original manga is the best thing that ever happened to the series? Darkness currently my favorite on-going manga. It's better than the original manga in every possible aspect.
Old 2010-12-02, 13:45   Link #831
Used Can

I think Darkness, currently, is leagues better than the previous one as well. Although, I cannot deny TLR did seem a bit more promising in terms of plot at the beginning. So, you never know. They may solve the current plot rather quickly, and go back to the usual antics before you can say "boobs". Therefore, I'll enjoy the current plot, whilst having no real expectations for the future.
Old 2010-12-02, 14:01   Link #832
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
It's better than the original manga in every possible aspect.
I preferred my weekly TLR, but yeah i'll easily agree that the content in Darkness is much better then the previous series.
Old 2010-12-02, 14:35   Link #833
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
I think Darkness, currently, is leagues better than the previous one as well. Although, I cannot deny TLR did seem a bit more promising in terms of plot at the beginning. So, you never know. They may solve the current plot rather quickly, and go back to the usual antics before you can say "boobs". Therefore, I'll enjoy the current plot, whilst having no real expectations for the future.
Same here, I'm trying not raise my expectations too much. To be perfectly honest, I'll still love it as long as I get more of Yabuki's gorgeous art, but still, they've got a really good thing going on right so I hope they'll keep that up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
I preferred my weekly TLR, but yeah i'll easily agree that the content in Darkness is much better then the previous series.
Never followed it weekly so it doesn't change anything for me
Old 2010-12-02, 15:01   Link #834
Freeter
beyond

Quote:
am I the only one thinking the cancellation (or whatever) of the original manga is the best thing that ever happened to the series? Darkness currently my favorite on-going manga. It's better than the original manga in every possible aspect.
Nope, I'm completely with you in that regard. Weekly TLR got stale after awhile when the authors were simply phoning in chapters just because they could get away with it. Now it feels like they're actually focused and have a sense of direction, which is why these past few chapters have been so satisfying.

I actually hope Mea has a cameo at the end of Motto (and voiced by Kana Hanezawa, no less ), that would make a nice segway for if they ever decide to do a third season (and since TLR is going to sell like wildfire, it's highly possible).
Old 2010-12-02, 15:06   Link #835
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
I actually hope Mea has a cameo at the end of Motto (and voiced by Kana Hanezawa, no less ), that would make a nice segway for if they ever decide to do a third season (and since TLR is going to sell like wildfire, it's highly possible).
But Kana Hanazawa plays Mikan...
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-02, 15:44   Link #836
Soraya21

Quote:
By the way, am I the only one thinking the cancellation (or whatever) of the original manga is the best thing that ever happened to the series? Darkness currently my favorite on-going manga. It's better than the original manga in every possible aspect.
Jumping on the bandwagon as well. I've been enjoying Darkness tons more than I ever had for the original series simply because the ecchi content of the series is now purposeful and intentional (or thank you Momo for making it so!) rather than just random acts of perversion the creators think up on the fly and slap together to meet the weekly deadline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
I doubt Mea will be appearing, at least not by the end of Motto, mostly because I feel there's still enough canon material left for another 2nd OVA or even a 3rd TV series. Not to mention that the "Planet Mistletoe", "Festival", and "Hitman Black" chapters haven't been animated yet; all 3 arcs I see as being essential for the transition into Darkness since the first two have Momo and Yami interacting with each other while the third dives deeper into Yami's past.

Also, by the time Motto ends, only 3 chapters of Darkness will be out. The series probably still needs to build up about 2 years worth of chapters before an anime for it can be considered.
Soraya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-02, 16:41   Link #837
Freeter
beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanBlue View Post
But Kana Hanazawa plays Mikan...
She also plays Suou Pavlichenko from Darker than Black season 2
Old 2010-12-02, 16:47   Link #838
wingman32x

As far as the story of Darkness, I agree. It's been really great so far... but so were the first 50 chapters of the last series until Hasemi just stopped trying. I'm catiously optimisitic for now.
Old 2010-12-02, 17:04   Link #839
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Nice to see the ecchi level is still over 9000 as usual.

Those hands have mind of its own. Might have to refer them as God Hands from now on.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-02, 17:23   Link #840
Xagzan

Quote:
As far as the story of Darkness, I agree. It's been really great so far... but so were the first 50 chapters of the last series until Hasemi just stopped trying. I'm catiously optimisitic for now.
Well don't forget that even 50 chapters here would still get us over 4 years of wonderfulness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Those hands have mind of its own. Might have to refer them as God Hands from now on.
Momo probably already does, heh

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen