AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-01-09, 14:22   Link #22341
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Assassin View Post
... How do you claim and keep impartiality if you already punched someone in the face...?

Not even Touma is impartial with his blows, mind.
Impartiality in this case is like the Kamijou faction, neither magic side or science side. My punch is not the one which asks people to praise nor diss the book in this current situation, it's the one that creates a faction situated in-between those two.
But to make it fair, I'm fully willing to lose my handsome face and my balls to make the story better, just like how Acer was willing to bet his anal chastity for a better cover.
Old 2013-01-09, 15:07   Link #22342
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Look who appeared in NT6!

Hehe, seems like Miko-chin is having a fun time~
Old 2013-01-09, 15:07   Link #22343
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
But to make it fair, I'm fully willing to lose my handsome face and my balls to make the story better, just like how Acer was willing to bet his anal chastity for a better cover.

...And here I thought we were a wholesome community =_=
Old 2013-01-09, 15:16   Link #22344
RPG_Fanatic
Fallere825

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
@ LCL-san, so you'd rather have a real zombie Frenda, and Mugino begging for forgiveness or paralysed by her regrets? ... quite an overused plot device if you ask me. Personally, I think we've had enough of that with Accelerator and it doesn't fit Mugino's character either.
I wouldn't want or expect that to happen. I assumed Mugino's shock was more how are you still alive after I cut you in half, then guilt. The fact that there was an illustration for it made it seem important to me, and not be fully resolved right at the start.
Old 2013-01-09, 15:51   Link #22345
Miraluka
Banned

Putting aside the fact Acer can't properly sit on a chair anymore...

It worked!!

His sacrifice was worth.

Reading some jap sites, it seems the fight between Thor + Railgun vs Valkyrie + Saint was promising but with a disappointing ending because of the current situation when Othinus appeared, oh, and still has no idea about magic, .
Now let's see how true are those spoilers.

EDIT:
More and more people are recalling the first meetng and last scene between Birdway and Touma from Styil's SS:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Miraluka; 2013-01-09 at 16:24.
Old 2013-01-09, 17:42   Link #22346
LazyHunter

Birdway just wants Touma to help her take over the world. Really, if he just accpets they can beat both Aleister and Laura Stuart and stop this fights between Science and Magic.

I, for one, welcome our new overlords.
Old 2013-01-09, 17:45   Link #22347
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Ok, finally back from work, let's see what we got here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Reading some jap sites, it seems the fight between Thor + Railgun vs Valkyrie + Saint was promising but with a disappointing ending because of the current situation when Othinus appeared, oh, and still has no idea about magic .
YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! Does Thor and everyone else use guns during the whole fight or what?! If the freaking MAGICAL GOD can't convince Mikoto magic exists, what the hell can? Anyway, looks like poor Touma just came back to get his ass kicked and his remains picked up by Cendrillion, which doesn't sound so bad, to be honest...

Either Kamachi is trying to hammer in the idea that Touma isn't such a special guy anymore or he's planning one hell of a comeback for him.
Old 2013-01-09, 17:47   Link #22348
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

At this point, it's probably a running joke
Old 2013-01-09, 17:53   Link #22349
Javiersansano

Now... considering the apparition of the last female LV 5, and Brunhilde, something tells me I shouñld read the railgun manga and SS Light novel, and the Brunhilde vs kanzaki ss.... please someone confirm, as I'm currently in NT vol. 2, and before getting any deeper in the story, I want to read everthing necessary to understand what's to come on my way... thanks
Old 2013-01-09, 18:10   Link #22350
FallenHero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post
YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! Does Thor and everyone else use guns during the whole fight or what?! If the freaking MAGICAL GOD can't convince Mikoto magic exists, what the hell can?
I suddenly have the desire to see Mikoto fight Beatrice.
Old 2013-01-09, 18:11   Link #22351
Acer
Death to the infidels!

desrtsku, never bet their most precious things, the universe will always conspire against you, By the way. the doctor said I have perfect health.

Happy that there are more things, I'm actually ridiculously happy, I would like now is the details about Touma vs Thor round 2.
Old 2013-01-09, 18:12   Link #22352
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdway View Post
This must be my favorite post ever .
Even Kamachi admits Levinia is his favorite www

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyHunter View Post
Spoilers seem to be true after all. That makes me sad for Kakine and also really confused about how dark matter can be used as a replacement. Though maybe it can be used to forge gungnir bypassing the need of a holistic esper to rewrite the rules of the world because dark matter doen't follow the rules of the world by default.

Also awesome Othinus and Touma gets Cendrillion and Birdway on his harem. What more can we ask?
Where did you see that the spoilers are true? From more than a few illustrations I hope....
Old 2013-01-09, 18:43   Link #22353
LazyHunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Where did you see that the spoilers are true? From more than a few illustrations I hope....
The illustrations do seem to support the spoilers, at least the general idea of the plot of the volume. Of course I won't doubt that they are very probably off in some of the things and the details are probably different but we already seem to have the unlikely appeareance of Misaki, the good Kakine "defeating" (or helping to defeat) the bad Kakine, the second fight between Touma and Thor, etc...

Really, the only things that bugged me on the spoiler were the Dark Matter as a substitute of Fraulien and Kakine being defeated so fast after his comeback. And the second is appearently true.
Old 2013-01-09, 18:47   Link #22354
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Does anyone else here suspect that the spoilers given are a mix of true and false spoilers?
There's a chance that zombie Frenda and the beetles are false spoilers.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2013-01-09, 18:51   Link #22355
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

I hope I'm not speaking too soon, but imo the more unbelievable spoilers don't seem to have any illustrations to support them....

...Still don't know what the hell is up with Hollow-Kakine though...
Old 2013-01-09, 18:55   Link #22356
jalvin_billster1091
Arcaneus Magi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I hope I'm not speaking too soon, but imo the more unbelievable spoilers don't seem to have any illustrations to support them....

...Still don't know what the hell is up with Hollow-Kakine though...
It would of been more creepy if it was tentacle "Pon" Kakine, but on the up side he looks pretty awesome
Old 2013-01-09, 18:59   Link #22357
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
The illustrations do seem to support the spoilers, at least the general idea of the plot of the volume. Of course I won't doubt that they are very probably off in some of the things and the details are probably different but we already seem to have the unlikely appeareance of Misaki, the good Kakine "defeating" (or helping to defeat) the bad Kakine, the second fight between Touma and Thor, etc...

Really, the only things that bugged me on the spoiler were the Dark Matter as a substitute of Fraulien and Kakine being defeated so fast after his comeback. And the second is appearently true.
Kakine's state is unknown from that pic alone. Whether that Kakine is Kakine or not or an alien entity is unknown.

And look at NT4...Do you see Fiamma, Ollerus and Othinius anywhere in the illustrations? Yet there they are....shows how much of a clear picture illustration alone can give.
Old 2013-01-09, 19:12   Link #22358
Ashaman

Quote:
Really, the only things that bugged me on the spoiler ... and Kakine being defeated so fast after his comeback. And the second is appearently true.
You realize that Kakine, as much as we love/hate him, was originally a one novel appearence.

He first appeared in vol.15 and got his ass handed to him so badly that its only, what, 12 (more?) novels later he can personally reappear in the battle field.
Old 2013-01-09, 19:18   Link #22359
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
You realize that Kakine, as much as we love/hate him, was originally a one novel appearence.

He first appeared in vol.15 and got his ass handed to him so badly that its only, what, 12 (more?) novels later he can personally reappear in the battle field.
But Kamachi never stopped reminding us that he's still out there.

Even if he is defeated again, it might not even be permanent.
Old 2013-01-09, 20:00   Link #22360
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker

Even if he dies, it's not like the whole story with Kakine is done for.
The fake Kakine will still be around
Intellectual Village: Volume 6 Chapter 3
Mitou Shoukan:// Blood Sign Volume 1 Chapter 1
Heavy Object: Volume 10 Complete
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk: Volume 7 Chapter 2
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Volume 12 Chapter 12
Rokka no Yuusha Volume 4 Chapter 1

Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen