AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-10-21, 05:28   Link #4341
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
To see this utterly brilliant play by BoxBox live was glorious. This guy is a genius on Riven.

That was some ultimate .

Also did my promotion from Gold V today and skipped IV, so I am now gold III.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-21, 09:30   Link #4342
Kreceir

Old 2013-10-22, 17:15   Link #4343
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Poppy ;_;

By the way, Zap! is the most annoying thing next to Nidalee spears in aram ever.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-23, 15:12   Link #4344
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

There's talk coming out of the testing the pros are doing for S4 that ward vision will be heavily reduced. Possibly that Sightstones will be the only way to get and use wards in S4. A significant issue pros and others had with S3 was the vision dominance teams got once they obtained a lead and never let the other team back in. Allegedly Riot have decided to curb wards on the map and enforce more common sense/intuition when moving around the map.

Another reason for this supposed change being put forward is that Riot also wants supports to be more than mere ward machines and allow them to build tank or damage builds on top of ward and aura items.
Old 2013-10-23, 17:47   Link #4345
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

So no replays yet? Well Riot, you're like 4 years too late already. XD

Oh well, with Skarner changes and the preseason, I guess I'll start playing league again sometime. Just got to make sure I don't decay before the preseason begins though.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-24, 01:21   Link #4346
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Sourced changes for pre-Season 4...and there's bound to be a lot more
Old 2013-10-24, 12:45   Link #4347
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Madred's scaling with monster kills? Heresy! Most of the changes seem to be pretty fair though - supports really need to be more than ward machines - and it's mainly the fact that you need to keep a few slots open for countering that gimp a support's build, since they'd have to build a few low-tier items to forge something decent.

Assist streaks probably won't pass though. Way too much money in teamfights and a good lot for an individual lane that is favored by their jungler, who likes to KS .
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-26, 13:27   Link #4348
Zakoo

Hello, I got a question, was normal mode on dominion deleted or I'm bugging? I'm only allowed to do draft mode, that's a bit disturbing.
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-26, 14:21   Link #4349
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakoo View Post
Hello, I got a question, was normal mode on dominion deleted or I'm bugging? I'm only allowed to do draft mode, that's a bit disturbing.
that's strange (on NA at least) normal blind bind on dominion shows up just as normal.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-26, 14:43   Link #4350
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Leaving early in games on Oceania is an absolute plague at the moment...

Played 14 ranked games a couple of days ago. 7 of them had someone outright admittedly ragequit by the 8 minute mark...Disgusting how many people just quit after one thing goes wrong for them or their lane is the one not getting ganks while the other 4 roles on the team are miles ahead...

For crying out load...where is the Oceania tribunal...
Old 2013-10-30, 20:11   Link #4351
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

The Harrowing is live. Aka bunch of temporarily available skins and abotu a dozen old-school ones available for a limited time.

Picked up Officer Vi and Kitty Kat Katarina.
Old 2013-10-31, 01:25   Link #4352
DemonOfWrath

It's a bit sad seeing how many awesome skins there are that are only temporarily available. Also, how stupidly expensive the ward skins are.

Personally picked up Kitty Kat and the best skin ever, which definitely isn't Blitzcrank.
DemonOfWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-31, 11:36   Link #4353
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

New Heimerdinger is so fun.
Old 2013-10-31, 19:51   Link #4354
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

The re-worked Sivir...she packs a real punch...
Old 2013-11-01, 11:07   Link #4355
hoshino_crimsonwings

Any other diamond players on this board?
Old 2013-11-01, 11:42   Link #4356
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Gosh, I love Yorick

He is so damn broken. I just don't understand why no one ever bother abuse him. He hits like a truck, He have range, and his ult is sheer balls. I have won 2v1 to 3v1 against carries/hyper carries easy

Give him a Manasume and a Frozen Fist and you can't even peel him off. Even better, his W has a AP ratio of 1 O_O. It is like AP Yi, but worse, because with maxxed out AP u can do a massive AOE for 600+ every 4 seconds.
Old 2013-11-01, 19:13   Link #4357
Pocari_Sweat
<em style="color:#808080;">Disabled By Request</em>

Send a message via AIM to Pocari_Sweat Send a message via MSN to Pocari_Sweat
You should try Jax at this current moment (Trinity force is still broken). As long as you get your farm (don't even need to get fed) and two of your core items (Trinity force and Blade of the Ruined King), you become a split pushing machine and unless they send 3+ to deal with you, you will absolutely decimate them. Heck sometimes even 3 isn't enough.
Pocari_Sweat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-02, 02:00   Link #4358
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post
Gosh, I love Yorick

He is so damn broken. I just don't understand why no one ever bother abuse him. He hits like a truck, He have range, and his ult is sheer balls. I have won 2v1 to 3v1 against carries/hyper carries easy

Give him a Manasume and a Frozen Fist and you can't even peel him off. Even better, his W has a AP ratio of 1 O_O. It is like AP Yi, but worse, because with maxxed out AP u can do a massive AOE for 600+ every 4 seconds.
1. You shouldn't go AP Yorick, you'd definitely miss out on the tanky side of things...also, that 600+ damage is before dmg reduction, unless you also build sufficient Mpen. Then there's his W range, which is not safe to use against most champions.

2. Yorick lacks mobility as well as hard CC, so you'll need to have map control in order to ambush people into a definite engage - otherwise, they can just dash out.

3. Although his ult is indeed quite powerful, you have to make sure that you've locked the enemy team in a fight before using it, so as not to waste it in what ends up as a slight poke.

All in all, he has a lot of potential but needs a lot of skill to build and use properly. I guess there are just easier champions out there.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-02, 15:11   Link #4359
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Jungle Jax has become a thing specifically because he can split-push out of nowhere. While obtaining his core items with relative ease if I remember correctly? Stuck in Silver 1 and not moving for the rest of this season unfortunately. I'm just going to wait till the next season and go from there. Since I'm really looking forward to the new changes.

That means no Victorious skin for me but I still get the border and ward skin at least.
Old 2013-11-02, 15:12   Link #4360
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

With the current patch, Morgana's Tormented Soil finally does noticeable damage.

Also I got demoted to Bronze since I don't play ranked at all but the ward skin was tempting so played some rankeds. Failed pretty bad (2W, ~10L). Maybe I'll try tomorrow again.

Tags
league of legends, lol