AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Movies, OVAs/OADs, and Specials

Notices

Old 2013-01-11, 20:45   Link #581
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ushio the Omega View Post
So none of the scenes from the trailers are in the film? that's what I got from a few other sites.
It's likely that the scenes in the preview did take place, but before 3.0
Old 2013-01-11, 21:03   Link #582
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solafighter View Post
Oh my god.

Spoiler for movie content:

This preview in space, I assume, that this was just before the movie(cam rip. At least, that order would make sense to me.

I can't wait to see this movie in 1080p HD.
Don't worry....not just me, but practically the entire audience were wondering "what just happened?" when we left the theatre.
Old 2013-01-11, 22:14   Link #583
seiftis
~defying fate

my brain went bonkers after watching 3.0. There should be a 2.5 somewhere, damn....
Old 2013-01-12, 03:01   Link #584
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
So this is stolen?
It surely is. There is no date for dvd/bd release yet.

Quote:
It's allowed to talk about the camrip? Sweet. I can't wait to watch the movie tonight!
I can't understand the problem here. No links in the thread or any other "bad" pieces of info. We're just discussing the anime.
Old 2013-01-12, 12:07   Link #585
Solafighter
Hige

On my .ass file, only the first two phrase of the 4th movie preview are translated. Can someone please post the whole translation?

I somehow like, that they selected German words for the name of the organisation "Wille" and the ship "Wunder".
Old 2013-01-12, 16:53   Link #586
ScudFace

Whats stopping Misato and co. from destroying whats left of nerv hq?? As far as I can tell its only rei-9, eva mk-9, kaoru, fuyuski, and gendo running the whole thing while wille has two evas, a fleet of warships, and the wunder. Sure, the mk-9 had some creepy abilities but its nothing asuka and mari couldn't handle together. Hell, misato could have flown over the geo-front, drop a nuke, and it would be game over for gendo and his plotting.
ScudFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-13, 13:42   Link #587
Helius

Quote:
I somehow like, that they selected German words for the name of the organisation "Wille" and the ship "Wunder".
Japanese penchant for the German language is legendary. I for one would love an explanation as to why that is, besides the speculated ties in terms of history, values and whatnot.
Helius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-13, 19:33   Link #588
octoberasian
Baka Gaijin :P
*IT Support

Just finished watching it (of course, the camrip), and I have to say I quite enjoyed this a lot more than the second one. There were surprises one after another and it left me wanting more especially after that ending.
Spoiler:
octoberasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 12:22   Link #589
EroKing

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by EroKing; 2013-01-17 at 11:43.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-25, 16:54   Link #590
Vegard Aune

Okay, I was planning to watch this movie once I go to Japan in April... But I just cracked down and ended up watching the camrip. Hey, at least I managed to successfully avoid any spoilers this time, as opposed to 2.22 which had virtually no surprises for me because everything had already been spoiled to me.

So, I don't know what I just watched, but... No, actually there is no "but" at the moment. I simply don't know what I just watched. To quote what I said in an IRC chatroom immediately after the credits started rolling...
Quote:
<Lord_Starfish> ...So I did indeed end up watching dat camrip of Evangelion 3.0... Now excuse me, I simply NEED to make a comment about it...
<Tonitonichopchop> du eet
<Lord_Starfish> WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
<Lord_Starfish> AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAT
<Tonitonichopchop> I take that back
<Kuroneko`> だまれ、ボケ!
<Tonitonichopchop> That's not very nice
<Lord_Starfish> Well, that was the comment I simply NEEDED to make. Because MAN am I ever confused right now.
Old 2013-01-26, 01:17   Link #591
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegard Aune View Post
Okay, I was planning to watch this movie once I go to Japan in April... But I just cracked down and ended up watching the camrip. Hey, at least I managed to successfully avoid any spoilers this time, as opposed to 2.22 which had virtually no surprises for me because everything had already been spoiled to me.

So, I don't know what I just watched, but... No, actually there is no "but" at the moment. I simply don't know what I just watched. To quote what I said in an IRC chatroom immediately after the credits started rolling...
I hardly can understand what confuses some people some much in Q. May be a can answer some of your questions?
Old 2013-01-26, 05:40   Link #592
Vegard Aune

Quote:
Originally Posted by konart View Post
I hardly can understand what confuses some people some much in Q. May be a can answer some of your questions?
Well, I suppose most of my "OH GOD WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!!!!"-questions were answered by the end... Well, aside from the end itself, where I had a rather hard time making out what happened but that was probably less the movie's own fault and more the extremely shoddy sound-quality and the fact that I could only see half the screen most of the time... Gonna have to go see the movie a second time once I get to Japan, assuming it's still in theaters at that point...

But really, mainly it was just the very setup of the movie that threw me off so spectacularly. I mean, yeah, I got what had happened (mostly), but... Well to say it wasn't what I had expected would be a tremendous understatement, and then the Wham Lines just kept on coming all throughout the movie... It's less that I didn't get what was happening, (though that was also a factor, partially due to the quality and partially because TECHNOBABBLE) and more that, y'know, it practically took any and all expectations I had and threw them into a volcano within the first few minutes of the story.
Old 2013-01-26, 12:38   Link #593
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
What is Kaworu?
Old 2013-01-26, 15:30   Link #594
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
What is Kaworu?
1st angel, who died as 13th, sacrificing himself in order to prevent the impact, no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegard Aune View Post
Well, I suppose most of my "OH GOD WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!!!!"-questions were answered by the end... Well, aside from the end itself, where I had a rather hard time making out what happened but that was probably less the movie's own fault and more the extremely shoddy sound-quality and the fact that I could only see half the screen most of the time... Gonna have to go see the movie a second time once I get to Japan, assuming it's still in theaters at that point...

But really, mainly it was just the very setup of the movie that threw me off so spectacularly. I mean, yeah, I got what had happened (mostly), but... Well to say it wasn't what I had expected would be a tremendous understatement, and then the Wham Lines just kept on coming all throughout the movie... It's less that I didn't get what was happening, (though that was also a factor, partially due to the quality and partially because TECHNOBABBLE) and more that, y'know, it practically took any and all expectations I had and threw them into a volcano within the first few minutes of the story.
Oh, I see. I guess in that case I understand you
Old 2013-01-26, 15:35   Link #595
Vicious108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
What is Kaworu?
Yaoi bait.
Vicious108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-27, 04:18   Link #596
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
1st angel, who died as 13th, sacrificing himself in order to prevent the impact, no?
That's what I think too, but then what did he mean by saying they'll meet again (And I remember him implying that this has been going on for unknown number of cycles already..memory may be fuzzy though)?

And...if he were Adam (I don't think Adam has been specifically mentioned in the remakes yet) how can he be dead from a mere bomb blowing off his head? Does the whole thing not seem like there's something deeper going on to you?
Old 2013-02-05, 09:43   Link #597
EroKing

Old 2013-02-05, 12:04   Link #598
DuoRanger
Banned

Evangelion 4.0 Trailer: Powered by TURBO!

watch while listening this music
DuoRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-05, 14:32   Link #599
Used Can

I personally wouldn't take that trailer too seriously. The previous two trailers were rather useless. We don't know when Anno will change his mind about things and modify the story even further.
Old 2013-02-06, 07:42   Link #600
Vegard Aune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
I personally wouldn't take that trailer too seriously. The previous two trailers were rather useless. We don't know when Anno will change his mind about things and modify the story even further.
Ah, but wasn't 4.0 slated for a release, y'know, this year? Would they even have time to make any major story-alterations at this point?

Tags
evangelion, remake